First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply //RPGAME//: [email protected] [Battle Arena]
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

soulnirvana wrote:


ayagrace wrote:

hmmmm...i guess u find out wer i'm hinding*goes out*I'm Mystica Mage of da east.....nc 2 meet u..sori 2 itrude but may i know wat u n dat man over der is doing???i saw u 2 wyl i was flying so i watched wat was happening so would ui mind telling me............


Soul: *glanced to the new comer*

I am Shea Arcus, the Archer of the Azure wind... I'm confronting this man here... *looks at Ted*

when we *signaled to Daimon who appeared*

felt both *glanced at Zane* of your presence here...

I'm just questioning this guy *points at Zane* on who he might be...

and now i'm going to ask you... why are you here??


well...just as i said i was just flying around wen i saw u 2....da reason i'm hir cuz' i was just playing around....

Posted 5/19/08
Zane: okay... if you insist... I summon Shiva... *appears behind him*
Shiva: *strikes icicles to Shea and Daimon*
Member
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NiRvAnA...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

ayagrace wrote:

well...just as i said i was just flying around wen i saw u 2....da reason i'm hir cuz' i was just playing around....



Shea: *shouted her reply through gritted teeth while firing arrows to Zane* Alright then, whatever you say... though... are you a protagonist or an antagonist coz if you're one of him *shot another arrow towards Zane* then i'm gonna fight you too!!
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08
(ooc: ill.. gonna plan zane an antagonist first then... later will became protagonist.... is that okay???)
Posted 5/19/08
(be ryt back... around 10)
Member
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NiRvAnA...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

lanciei134 wrote:

Zane: okay... if you insist... I summon Shiva... *appears behind him*
Shiva: *strikes icicles to Shea and Daimon*


*Shea's evading some of the icicles while still shooting arrows at Zane... Daimon turns to human and slashed some icicles*
Shea: WHO. ARE. YOU!?
*Summons tornado to withstand the icicles*
Member
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NiRvAnA...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

lanciei134 wrote:

(ooc: ill.. gonna plan zane an antagonist first then... later will became protagonist.... is that okay???)


(its okay! ^_^ don't worry you can be whatever [antagonist/protagonist] you want to be [but follow your character in the registration] the story will evolve depending on what the characters do ^_^)
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

soulnirvana wrote:


ayagrace wrote:

well...just as i said i was just flying around wen i saw u 2....da reason i'm hir cuz' i was just playing around....



Shea: *shouted her reply through gritted teeth while firing arrows to Zane* Alright then, whatever you say... though... are you a protagonist or an antagonist coz if you're one of him *shot another arrow towards Zane* then i'm gonna fight you too!!


U can't tell i'm a protagonist...but i can't fyt u wen ur fyting with him...dat would destroy my reputation as a mage........

Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
now they're fighting......*sits under a tree and watch them while eating chocolate*
Member
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NiRvAnA...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

ayagrace wrote:

U can't tell i'm a protagonist...but i can't fyt u wen ur fyting with him...dat would destroy my reputation as a mage........



*Shea points arrow at Mystica, Human form Daimon appears behind Mystica barring his sword against her neck*

Shea: Well, he's gone *looks around the empty tree* and now if you don't answer me you'll regret it painfully! *looking serious*
Member
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NiRvAnA...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08
Shea: *glancing at Ted, arrow still pointed at Mystica* Hey, who said you can eat chocolates while i'm here risking my neck? *looks at the chocolate and mouth almost watered* might as well give some... or just help me out... *still distracted by the chocolate*
Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08

soulnirvana wrote:

Shea: *glancing at Ted, arrow still pointed at Mystica* Hey, who said you can eat chocolates while i'm here risking my neck? *looks at the chocolate and mouth almost watered* might as well give some... or just help me out... *still distracted by the chocolate*


Ted: *gives her a piece of chocolate*...There you go!!... anyaways.. *stands up*.. I got to go... I'm searching for something.. Ja ne, Shea..... hope we see each other again.. *leaves*


(gtg....bye bye... continue tomorrow ^^)
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

soulnirvana wrote:


ayagrace wrote:

U can't tell i'm a protagonist...but i can't fyt u wen ur fyting with him...dat would destroy my reputation as a mage........



*Shea points arrow at Mystica, Human form Daimon appears behind Mystica barring his sword against her neck*

Shea: Well, he's gone *looks around the empty tree* and now if you don't answer me you'll regret it painfully! *looking serious*


*looks @ daimon*u have quite a gud warrior but....*disappears n appeared @ da top of da tree* being barred by a sword @ da neck is a disgrace among as mage if we can't escape it...because of white magic i can teleport in everywer i want but i prefer flying cuz its fun..


Member
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NiRvAnA...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Shea: *catches chocolate* thanks!! ^_^

(bye2 then see ya tomorrow too ^_^)

Member
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NiRvAnA...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

ayagrace wrote:


*looks @ daimon*u have quite a gud warrior but....*disappears n appeared @ da top of da tree* being barred by a sword @ da neck is a disgrace among as mage if we can't escape it...because of white magic i can teleport in everywer i want but i prefer flying cuz its fun..




*shea glanced back at daimon with mystica missing before him*

Shea: Darn you, mystica!! *shots arrow towards mystica*

Daimon create snow storm now!! Freeze her!!

*Daimon chanted, sword still at hand, snow storm blasted through the forest...*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.