First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply //RPGAME//: [email protected] [Battle Arena]
Posted 5/19/08
Zane: ..........
Member
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NiRvAnA...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Shea: Daimon, retreat!! let's get out of this forest fast!!

*Daimon transforms to wolf form again, the snow storm is getting clearer*

Posted 5/19/08
Zane: *warps* ........
Member
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NiRvAnA...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
*Shea and Daimon bumps into Zane outside the forest in a pleasant meadow*


Shea: wh~what?! the antagonist!! Daimon prepare!!
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Mystica:how dare she run away oh well i better hurry off now*flies away*



(i gtg now its olredi l8 hir let's continue 2morrow)
Member
11948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere far,far...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Mystica:*flying around*now wer should i go??hmmmm*saws shea with zane*oh...its dos 2 again*watches from above*
Member
59115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
(I'm here now)


Ted: *walking alone in the forest* ....So sleepy...*eyelids falling*

voice: Don't fall asleep....

Ted: but......*gets zapped*.. Ouch! I'm awake now.....thanks
Posted 5/20/08

soulnirvana wrote:

*Shea and Daimon bumps into Zane outside the forest in a pleasant meadow*


Shea: wh~what?! the antagonist!! Daimon prepare!!


Zane: You guyz again... *sigh* you do not know how to give up.....
21823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In the complex wo...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Zero walked into a meadow and stopped to feel the breeze.

He noticed two people and walked up to them. "Hello," he said as he looked into the sun.

"What a pleasant breeze isn't it," he said calmly as he closed his eyes.
Member
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NiRvAnA...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
*Soul and Daimon was engaging Zane in another round of a fight when they noticed someone who said "hello", they turn and saw..."

Soul: Hello, to you too... but if I may ask... are you one of him... *points to Zane, the guy they are about to fight* because if you are I have no choice but to fight you too... *points arrow to the mysterious stranger*
21823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In the complex wo...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08
"What do you mean?" he asked as he was confused by what she meant.

When she pointed the arrow at him. A gust flew right at the arrow and the arrow flew out of her hand and onto the floor. "Please don't point an arrow at me," he said nicely," not until we've been formaly introduced."

A larger gust circled around him and he disappeared. Then suddenly the gust came back right between the two strangers. Zero reappeared, but this time he had Pheonix pointed toward strange guy and he had Algar towards the girl's neck also. "Now it's my turn to ask, who are you people?" he said with a serious tone
Posted 5/20/08

kashigan wrote:

"What do you mean?" he asked as he was confused by what she meant.

When she pointed the arrow at him. A gust flew right at the arrow and the arrow flew out of her hand and onto the floor. "Please don't point an arrow at me," he said nicely," not until we've been formaly introduced."

A larger gust circled around him and he disappeared. Then suddenly the gust came back right between the two strangers. Zero reappeared, but this time he had Pheonix pointed toward strange guy and he had Algar towards the girl's neck also. "Now it's my turn to ask, who are you people?" he said with a serious tone


Zane: What's up with people this days..... *sigh and sits*
Member
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NiRvAnA...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

lanciei134 wrote:


kashigan wrote:

"What do you mean?" he asked as he was confused by what she meant.

When she pointed the arrow at him. A gust flew right at the arrow and the arrow flew out of her hand and onto the floor. "Please don't point an arrow at me," he said nicely," not until we've been formaly introduced."

A larger gust circled around him and he disappeared. Then suddenly the gust came back right between the two strangers. Zero reappeared, but this time he had Pheonix pointed toward strange guy and he had Algar towards the girl's neck also. "Now it's my turn to ask, who are you people?" he said with a serious tone


Zane: What's up with people this days..... *sigh and sits*


*Shea signaled Daimon to stand guard of Zero and pulled another arrow out of thin air*

Shea: *glanced at Zane* how the hell should i know?? you people don't want to identify yourselves... and you don't want to say whether or not you are an ally or foe... darn... my head's getting dizzy with all the confusion???...

Posted 5/21/08

soulnirvana wrote:


lanciei134 wrote:


kashigan wrote:

"What do you mean?" he asked as he was confused by what she meant.

When she pointed the arrow at him. A gust flew right at the arrow and the arrow flew out of her hand and onto the floor. "Please don't point an arrow at me," he said nicely," not until we've been formaly introduced."

A larger gust circled around him and he disappeared. Then suddenly the gust came back right between the two strangers. Zero reappeared, but this time he had Pheonix pointed toward strange guy and he had Algar towards the girl's neck also. "Now it's my turn to ask, who are you people?" he said with a serious tone


Zane: What's up with people this days..... *sigh and sits*


*Shea signaled Daimon to stand guard of Zero and pulled another arrow out of thin air*

Shea: *glanced at Zane* how the hell should i know?? you people don't want to identify yourselves... and you don't want to say whether or not you are an ally or foe... darn... my head's getting dizzy with all the confusion???...



ooc: can i edit my char profile coz there is an error there....
Member
2957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NiRvAnA...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

lanciei134 wrote:


soulnirvana wrote:


lanciei134 wrote:


kashigan wrote:

"What do you mean?" he asked as he was confused by what she meant.

When she pointed the arrow at him. A gust flew right at the arrow and the arrow flew out of her hand and onto the floor. "Please don't point an arrow at me," he said nicely," not until we've been formaly introduced."

A larger gust circled around him and he disappeared. Then suddenly the gust came back right between the two strangers. Zero reappeared, but this time he had Pheonix pointed toward strange guy and he had Algar towards the girl's neck also. "Now it's my turn to ask, who are you people?" he said with a serious tone


Zane: What's up with people this days..... *sigh and sits*


*Shea signaled Daimon to stand guard of Zero and pulled another arrow out of thin air*

Shea: *glanced at Zane* how the hell should i know?? you people don't want to identify yourselves... and you don't want to say whether or not you are an ally or foe... darn... my head's getting dizzy with all the confusion???...



ooc: can i edit my char profile coz there is an error there....


ooc: suree ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.