First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Disliked a band because of their fans?
28010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / TVXQ's LOVE o(≧∀≦)o
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08

johnsever wrote:


portiaisabel wrote:

SNSD
i said they can't sing sing
and a SNSD fan really got mad at me.. boooo-hooo shes the stupidest person i have known thats why i dislike SNSD becoz of hair that fan was fucking stupid.. she was attacking me And Im saying the truth...


hypocrite, look at your self first before you comment on this page. You are one of those crazy psychotic DBSGAY fangirls, how lame


OH youre the HYPOCRITE i just said they can't sing thats my OPINION.. u should SUCKED up all ur FRUSTATIONS and keep it to urself FAGGOT... I didnt even said anythin too u about HATIN DBSK... clearly u need some attention... mind ur own business..! andkeep hating DBSK the hell i care! FAG... call them whatever names if it make u feel better , Youre one of those LAME ANTI-DBSK who needs attention..! PITIFUL BEING
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
HAHAHAHAH... lol she just proved how psychotic she was, I gonna print screen it so that you can't edit your psychotic post hahahahah


tsk tsk tsk how lame,
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08

portiaisabel wrote:

OH youre the HYPOCRITE i just said they can't sing thats my OPINION.. u should SUCKED up all ur FRUSTATIONS and keep it to urself FAGGOT... I didnt even said anythin too u about HATIN DBSK... clearly u need some attention... mind ur own business..! andkeep hating DBSK the hell i care! FAG... call them whatever names if it make u feel better , Youre one of those LAME ANTI-DBSK who needs attention..! PITIFUL BEING


LOL psychos like you entertains me a lot hahahahhaha, hmm you're brother is in the anti-DBSGAY group, hahahah, and you even used his account to bash and send messages to those anti DBSGAY hahahah, how funny

C'mon, keep on nagging, it just show who you are, and please change your age to 13 year old. LOL

~sorry double post
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

jing-er wrote:
the truth indeed! i mean they say they ha te ella because she is ugly or so..they're pretty biased, eh?

also, i luv suju so much..but those elf or elves or what r totally crazy..suju won't be happy with what they are doing..and why bash the 2 chinese members for god's sake..

then the massive dbsk fans. i personally like them, and i personally love hero..but if it's true that he had a plastic surgery, what's wrong about that? the fangirls are way too obssessive..committing suicide?

also, about fahrenheit fans..lol..i adore them..i love them and such..but i believe that aaron is a little offkey in ti amo, and ti amo is one my fav song..

about kame..damn..he's not hot..i mean they are like faggots clinging to him(the fans)

and maki..i find her cute..but she sometimes sickens me...not her, but her fans..

and yamapi..lol..the dude is handsome, but he is not so great..if they find this they will bash you..

get a life faggot fangirls..


Very much so. At least some people come by it honestly, it's still pretty sad... but at least they're not lying to themselves.

Oh man! I hate that, LOT'S of Asian celebrities have had plastic surgery! It's common, get over it. If they want to change their face, what can you say about it, aren't you the ones gushing over their faces anyway? Wouldn't you rather they be attractive to justify you'r sick obsession? GAH.

LOL. Fahrenheit is amazing, but their lives are so-so. Aaron's fangirls are pretty crazy, I actually talked to this one girl who flipped on me because I said Jiro was WAY better looking. I can't have an opinion, psycho?

Ohhhhhhhhhh God, don't even get me started on Yamp. I think he is ass ugly, but at least before I got SKINNED by his fans, I at least respected him! He IS in NewS and I <3 them. Hardcore.

They have a life, though. And it completely revolves around a celebrity. @___@
761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / cali
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
honestly, I don't hate the singers/actors/celebrity personally, but sometimes the fans are just a bit obsessive, complusive and can be downright nasty. *especially extremely popular people e.g. yamapi (love the guy, but his fans can seriously be insane) O__O *hide*
2363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / in_my_own_world
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Yes,, I have hated more than 50 artists and the like because of some **censored wordS* fans they are very annoying not most of the time but all the time especially the extreme ones...

No, Offense
1341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the O.c,
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Super Junior, DBSK, S.H.E don't hate them but annoyed but i like ella and a few of their songs but i really could care less for them i know they have major fan bases
3450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Have you ever wondered what would happen if bodyguards and security people DIDN'T EXIST?

Fans would literally kill their idols.

The way they push and form a mosh pit around the celebrities is insane... if there weren't body guards.... they'd just be clawing and tearing and grabbing... and before you know it.. it's like: oops... we killed them.. we completely trampled them.
3450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Worse fangirls??

Definitely Cassieopians and Elves. it's just like: WTF ARE YOU DOING??!? Super Junior and DBSK are dreamy and awesome... but don't do inhuman and grotesque things.

I'm a hardcore Super Junior fan, you can see from my status and my pf pic, but I don't mind when people say: "Oh hey.. suju's not that talented at singing" I can accept that. cause sadly.. that IS the truth. I even think so. I don't mind people criticizing.

I know SNSD fans are the stupidest... I say: HEY, SNSD's singing sucks. and those fans come on me like leeches. it's just plain gross and retarded. either they're deaf or just can't accept the fact. it just makes me hate SNSD all the more.
especially on Youtube... now that they have those negative/positve thumbs next to the comments.. every time you bash, you get like a billion negative thumb downs........ oh gee thanks. now I'll totally change my mind. wtf. fans who don't know what they're tlaking about and trying to convince themselves that their idols are the best are the worst.

and the worst is when you say something relative negative sounding about people everyone seems to like. like those groups that have very few haters, and TONS of lovers. like Big Bang. I bet they have the fewest haters so far.. their fame's been shooting like crazy. but I still have many negative things I could say, but the fans are damned crazy, too. and the worst is when stupid people try to sound all smart and well-informed when they know absolutely nothing.
2953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Some fans don't really bother me that much when they obsess over a band or whatever...
But I do dislike a few bands, whom I initially adored, because of my disloyal ex-friends who also adored the same bands.
I'm baffled - I think listening to those bands now conjures up sour feelings within.
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lowell,MA
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

applexchan wrote:


Chrustie wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:




:tongue2:


Omg this is kinda scary...how old are they??


This was from like... 2003... 2004. Somewhere around there. Pre-debut KAT-TUN.
So I'm going to say... under twentyish maybe? Give or take a year or so depending on member.
Meh. I don't even know their current ages. Whatever.

Anyway, most fans from most fanbases regardless of genre [and language] annoy me.
Reasons vary, but I don't care to list 'em. But I don't dislike the artist themselves.


omg i knew it cuz kame looks so young here
17361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

foreverfay101 wrote:

I don't see why people just HATE because someone looks ugly.
if it's because of personality or lack of acting/singing ability, im fine with it.
everybody has their own opinions and taste in music, right?

ok, so i don't HATE hei se hui mei mei/blackie, (girls from brown sugar macchiato)
but i don't exactly see any music or acting talent in them.
i have to admit, some of the girls have the looks, but i find it really annoying when they act all cute in their mvs and dramas [brown sugar macchiato]
it's like they think they're the most adorable things ever or something.
Before, i actually thought they were pretty and i watched one of their mvs... i think it's called 'shake it baby'
so i commented saying "ummm..i find the lyrics a bit shallow.. i think i like s.h.e and fahrenheit better"
and some girl starts cuzzing at me and saying i dissed her favorite band etc etc.
and she was saying how she liked s.h.e except the fact that ella was lesbian.
WHERE DID SHE GET PROOF FOR THAT?
and can't i have my own preferences? i like s.h.e & fahrenheit better. period.
i was quite fed up with hei se hui mei mei's fans.
i sorta have the same opinions for lollipop as well.
but they can decently act, so i can accept them... i guess...


HSHMM are actually Morning Musume wannabes... i like them after watching BSM but not a big fan.. sometimes im pissed off because some of them are simply "feeling"
18180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
this thread is really something... its very interesting...
as for me....
its Yamapi and Akanishi Jin.
I used to like tham alot!! but now.... i have no comment on them..
but i still do support them............
32589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

JWpwnsU wrote:

Worse fangirls??

Definitely Cassieopians and Elves. it's just like: WTF ARE YOU DOING??!? Super Junior and DBSK are dreamy and awesome... but don't do inhuman and grotesque things.

I'm a hardcore Super Junior fan, you can see from my status and my pf pic, but I don't mind when people say: "Oh hey.. suju's not that talented at singing" I can accept that. cause sadly.. that IS the truth. I even think so. I don't mind people criticizing.

I know SNSD fans are the stupidest... I say: HEY, SNSD's singing sucks. and those fans come on me like leeches. it's just plain gross and retarded. either they're deaf or just can't accept the fact. it just makes me hate SNSD all the more.
especially on Youtube... now that they have those negative/positve thumbs next to the comments.. every time you bash, you get like a billion negative thumb downs........ oh gee thanks. now I'll totally change my mind. wtf. fans who don't know what they're tlaking about and trying to convince themselves that their idols are the best are the worst.

and the worst is when you say something relative negative sounding about people everyone seems to like. like those groups that have very few haters, and TONS of lovers. like Big Bang. I bet they have the fewest haters so far.. their fame's been shooting like crazy. but I still have many negative things I could say, but the fans are damned crazy, too. and the worst is when stupid people try to sound all smart and well-informed when they know absolutely nothing.


LOL i'm a suju hardcore fan too.. and i really agree with ya ! the cassieopians and elfs are kinda too crazy over the bands... as for snsd lol i don't really like them too xD
4839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / in your face :P
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
what an interesting thread

i dont hate all bands, some have extreme fangirls who believe that all should bow down to their idols who we dont all like or need to like. i prefer singers who are natural, can sing and are appealing to me (YUI, younha, utada hikaru), DBSK were good until that "balloons" song just turned me off listening to their future music (i like purple line), others such as fahrenheit and HSHMM cannot even sing for starters and yet have a fanbase coz of their looks (once again my opinion) most of the mad-crazy fans only like them because they are "handsome??" or "cute??" i dont go for looks personally i prefer actual talent
same with actors and actresses
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.