First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
Disliked a band because of their fans?
2711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

quynhie wrote:

Super Junior - dont get me wrong, im still a fan but i would NEVER in my life call myself an ELF becuase its an embarrasment. sometimes, their immaturity and the things they do and say to innocent people gets on my nerves.


-shivers- those hardcore fans scare me and I would be embarrassed to be called one.

Ex: I would not want to be a Cassiopeia or ELF. They are just SCARY! I am a fan of Super Junior and DBSK, but I would be humiliated if I was called a Cassiopeia or an ELF.

I agree with you quynhie.I mean get a life (hardcore fans). Everyone has their own opinions. It makes us HUMAN.
2711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

ichbinfroh wrote:

suju fans in general are not crazy but ELF is absolutely INSANE. i don't know a whole lot about cassiopeia, but i imagine that they are either just as crazy as ELF or even crazier than them

i agree with the o.p, bou fans can get really annoying. every mv that i watch always whine about how much they miss bou, whether he's in the mv or not.

i think any fandom has really annoying, over protective fans that go batshit when you say you don't like them or don't agree with them about something...


Yeah I agree...bou fans are getting annoying. I admit I was upset and stuff after he left and that I did post a couple(like 2-3) comments that I miss him, but I got over it and moved on. Just accept it and move on. I'm beginning to like the new members too =3 He has his own reasons for leaving and for him seeing his fans like this will make him regret and sad.

So to sum it all up, JUST MOVE ON! The world has not ended!
2711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

le_ciel wrote:

jrock fans. you know, the fangirly ones. they're downright crazy.

doesn't make me hate jrock bands though


hahaz I know one and she's one of my friends. She's an intense GazettE fan -.-" Trust me, she has every song from them and every PV from them in her I-pod, though she dislikes Aoi with a passion. I'm like Dude...You are one obsessed fangirl...

But it doesn't make me hate j-rock or GazettE either. I admit I'm a GazettE fan too, but not an intense one. I admire their music and stuff.
4512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / F / SMILY♥LAND
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
KAT-TUN and NEWS but I listen to them secretly. ^^
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
I don't see how OTHER people can make YOU hate a bands music. If they want to act like that, let them. It doesn't change the artists music. If you want to hate the fans, fine, but don't hate the music.

Shut up and find a better reason to hate bands.

..And yes, Bou fans do piss me off that how much they dislike Yuuki because of his looks. But again, it doesn't change my opinion of An Cafe. <3
Posted 5/25/08
Super Junior
I liked them. But not anymore, because the fangirls makes me SICK. They squeal, claim they are in love with them and all, but is there a point? Not that they will love you back or even know who the hell you are. And they and their sick fantasy about hoping to marry them. That's just crap. Marry what? If your principal doesn't notice you in school, or if your school doesn't even notice you, why would SUJU care about your sorry ass.
184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08

Anix wrote:

I don't see how OTHER people can make YOU hate a bands music. If they want to act like that, let them. It doesn't change the artists music. If you want to hate the fans, fine, but don't hate the music.

Shut up and find a better reason to hate bands.

..And yes, Bou fans do piss me off that how much they dislike Yuuki because of his looks. But again, it doesn't change my opinion of An Cafe. <3


ROFLMAO. I never hate their music. I only hate their FAN(girl)S.
Its craziness okay. I dony really like their bands, but that dosent mean I dont like their music. (:



reiDES wrote:

Super Junior
I liked them. But not anymore, because the fangirls makes me SICK. They squeal, claim they are in love with them and all, but is there a point? Not that they will love you back or even know who the hell you are. And they and their sick fantasy about hoping to marry them. That's just crap. Marry what? If your principal doesn't notice you in school, or if your school doesn't even notice you, why would SUJU care about your sorry ass.


ROFLMAO! reiDES FTW! HAHA.
The way you accused them made me laugh. ROFLMAO.
yea, I dont like SUJU too. well, they ARE in love, I do that too.
But not like thoese SUJU fans. *shivers*
I feel mean. My best friend's a SUJU fan. ROFLMAOTIDOS!
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
erm i dont really like dbsk fans... they are WAY over obesess... but i love dbsk=D

i think people are entitled to their own opinion... one man's meat another man's poison. fans have to learn to respect others opinion of their favourite artist, but there are some who really go way overboard with their comments... if you dont like then keep your hate to yourself... but if you are giving an honest opinion then i think it is fine...
Posted 5/26/08
Arashi
What's so good about their voice anyway?
And damn fan girls of theirs screaming "Marry me ____-sama!", "I wanna have kids with you ____-sama!", and all that stuff.. Really stupid.



~SaMMie-CHaN~
15283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / in a box under th...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
right now, im not liking YAMADA RYOSUKE
i dont get it, why does everyone like him???
why not anyone else in Hey! Say! JUMP?
his fans are driving me CRAZY!!
i say something bad about him, then they start flaaaaaming me like hell!!
LET. US. HAVE. OUR. OWN. OPINION.
35705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

MCRkixass wrote:

Ever disliked a band or artist becuase of their fandom? I have, it may be an immature reason to dislike someone... but somtimes you just can't help it. If this has been done, please direct me to the original thread. ^_^

I'll start:

Yamapi Seriously, I never liked him. Before I realised how INSANE his fans are, I at least respected him and didn't bash him, but now... well, let's just say it's the fan's who made me despise him. Everytime I'd say 'I don't like Yamapi', I'd have at least 3 or 4 fangirls biting my face off because of it.

Bou Okay, I don't hate Bou, not even close, however... his fans enrage me. Everytime I watch an An Cafe vid or go to a group, there is 110192437921 people boo-hooing about Bou's departure... SUCK.IT.UP. It was a long time ago, he isn't coming back, so... STFU.

You'r turn... =D


me too....at first I didn't really like him....but after all my friends ..........LOVE him like crazy ....his pic on the MSN or the desktop of the laptop or even his news......I started to dislike even his name ...........

don't know why.....but just like that.......
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

springflower wrote:
me too....at first I didn't really like him....but after all my friends ..........LOVE him like crazy ....his pic on the MSN or the desktop of the laptop or even his news......I started to dislike even his name ...........

don't know why.....but just like that.......


I'm assuming you're talking about Yamapi?

I HATE HIM SO MUCH. He's sooo ugly and un-talented. >=\

There should be an Ant-Yamp group.
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Uh... I actually like Yamapi because he's very talented (not because of his singing voice, unfortunately). But what annoys me is the most is all them fangirls kya-kya-ing over Akanishi Jin. Sure, he's good looking and has a good voice, but I feel that wherever I go I can see them. The other less popular 2/3 of KAT-TUN need their turn, y'know.
35705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

MCRkixass wrote:


springflower wrote:
me too....at first I didn't really like him....but after all my friends ..........LOVE him like crazy ....his pic on the MSN or the desktop of the laptop or even his news......I started to dislike even his name ...........

don't know why.....but just like that.......


I'm assuming you're talking about Yamapi?

I HATE HIM SO MUCH. He's sooo ugly and un-talented. >=\

There should be an Ant-Yamp group. :P


yeh ......what i meant yamapi......hehehheheeh

yeh u r right ....he is ugly i don't know what they like about him......and u know what he do with his hands in nabuto we produce.....i hate that........and already told my friends.....oh but they like him even MORE.......

about ant- Yamapi....yeh there should be....and maybe there is but we don't know where it is ........



oh another one that i hate is Rainie Yang....the one who did ....devil beside you and why why love.....i hate her acting ....I can't feel any thing when i see her sad or crying.....and she is trying to act cute.....and thats the problem....it dosn't suit her.....do u know her??

2589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/26/08

WishingMoon wrote:


le_ciel wrote:

jrock fans. you know, the fangirly ones. they're downright crazy.

doesn't make me hate jrock bands though


hahaz I know one and she's one of my friends. She's an intense GazettE fan -.-" Trust me, she has every song from them and every PV from them in her I-pod, though she dislikes Aoi with a passion. I'm like Dude...You are one obsessed fangirl...

But it doesn't make me hate j-rock or GazettE either. I admit I'm a GazettE fan too, but not an intense one. I admire their music and stuff.


yeah, it's like that for me too... I'm obsessed with jrock because of the music. Sure there are some musicians I love, some of these are freaking sexy, there are some who... aren't, not to be rude or anything, but all of it doesn't matter because it's their music and their skill that I love the most about all of them. I don't go cosplaying a member of my favorite band and screaming "xxxx is MINE and I'll *insert random threat here* if you ever just mention his name again", I think this kind of behavior is kind of disrespectful towards them and towards their work, too... well just seeing it from my perspective, I'd be scared of people like that if I was a musician and also I'd want to be loved mainly because of my work and not because of my looks... but still the're are many people like that and they simply freak me out. well... I'm trying to ignore them as far as I can but it sure gets annoying... so far I haven't gone to any concert because I was simply too afraid of the other fans.
First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.