First  Prev  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  Next  Last
Disliked a band because of their fans?
Posted 6/12/08

haotehmao wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:


haotehmao wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:

I really stay away from all new Visual Kei now anyway, its going twoards screamo IMO, but when I do find a good band like Versailles I seriously want more comments on Hizaki's shredding then how "omg he's so kawaii! and amazing best guitarist ever!" I mean yeah...he's good but not even close to best. My friend is one of those Gazette and An Cafe type people who only cared for looks but she's even worse because she ONLY likes it when the guys look exactly like school girls (not just women, gots to be school girls).

Then, I was a fan of Malice Mizer, and Gackt when he was in it, but seeing how the fans act most don't even realize why anybody even likes him or what he contributed to VK or anything, just that he is sexy....

Now VK is turning into either screamo or those bands that REALLY suck but look pretty so girls like them, and its REALLY sad because I loved visual kei so much for its Neo-Classical feel without being to heavy (like death metal) then beautiful lyrics and voice's, as well as some of the best bass ever, and I like how the guys dressed to look so cool. Now the theme isn't Neo Classical, the bass is weak, the people can't actually play, and they abandoned there cool look so they can mimic Japanese school girls T_T *Goes listens to Kioku to Sora while crying himself to sleep*


+10000 points. One of the very few people who actually know what Neo Classical is.


:DDD Do you listen to anything Yngwie, one of my favorite neo-classical guitarist. If not, go listen to Arpeggios from hell, but if you like Neo-Classical guitar you already know Yngwie probably so I'm wasting my time lol.


Yep, of course. I love Far Beyond The Sun and Rising Force. You should try Necrophagist. There's lot of Neo Classical influence in Muhammed's playing, if you can get past the whole Technical Death Metal thing.


Look up Hizaki Grace Project and the songs Race Wish and Lunar Eclipse first, he's currently in Versailles, but yeah those should be some fun.
2145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / at home!!!
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
i hate micky (from dbsk). anti-fan....every1 else is ok tho. & 2 many crazy insane fan girls...
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
i hate akanishi jin. always! his fans r insane! besides this guys cant even dance properly, lazy n a dropout.
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

MCRkixass wrote:


onmyoji wrote:
*gasp* how dare you insult my idol (Kame)!


Seriously people if you don't have anything nice to say, DON'T say it. Creating a forum on how you hate artists based on their fans is really immature (not even a degree closer to the obessive fangirls you all refer to) and pathetic. How you can you hate someone without even knowing their personalities. It disgusts me how you people can be so judgemental. If I were a celebrity and you knew who I was because we went to school together and you knew I was an extremely nice person that likes to help people. Now that I am a celebrity and all of a sudden you come up to me and say "YOUR A PIECE OF SH*T, YOU SUCK AND YOU HAVE NO TALENT". Is this truely fair?


Kame sucks



Well that's your opinion but Kame will be a better person than you'll ever be. At least he won't stoop so low to write rude comments about others unlike yourself. He's a great singer, a great actor, a great person and a great friend and if you can't see that, then I feel sorry for you. Later
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

onmyoji wrote:
Well that's your opinion but Kame will be a better person than you'll ever be. At least he won't stoop so low to write rude comments about others unlike yourself. He's a great singer, a great actor, a great person and a great friend and if you can't see that, then I feel sorry for you. Later


Lol. Get a life you pathetic fangirl fag. And how the fuck do you know? He could be a total dick head you stalker freak.

Your comebacks are equivelant to that of a sexually aroused pigeon playing pool with an intoxicated rooster.
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

MCRkixass wrote:


onmyoji wrote:
Well that's your opinion but Kame will be a better person than you'll ever be. At least he won't stoop so low to write rude comments about others unlike yourself. He's a great singer, a great actor, a great person and a great friend and if you can't see that, then I feel sorry for you. Later


Lol. Get a life you pathetic fangirl fag. And how the fuck do you know? He could be a total dick head you stalker freak.

Your comebacks are equivelant to that of a sexually aroused pigeon playing pool with an intoxicated rooster.


First of all I'm a BOY thank you very much. That really tells me how much you know about other people. If you can't even tell I'm a guy maybe you're wrong about Kame! Second of all I know Kame is not a dick because I watch Cartoon KAT-TUN and several other interviews KAT-TUN have and he's a really nice guy and modest, that I could be friends with. He cares about the other group members and gets worried when something happens to one of them. I don't respect Kame because of his looks (which I don't even care about) I respect him because of his personality and his hard-work ethics and in the end it all paid off for him and being one of Johnny's most favourite idol. Third of all, your insults just make me laugh rather than actually hurting me.

3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/08 , edited 6/12/08

onmyoji wrote:
First of all I'm a BOY thank you very much. That really tells me how much you know about other people. If you can't even tell I'm a guy maybe you're wrong about Kame! Second of all I know Kame is not a dick because I watch Cartoon KAT-TUN and several other interviews KAT-TUN have and he's a really nice guy and modest, that I could be friends with. He cares about the other group members and gets worried when something happens to one of them. I don't respect Kame because of his looks (which I don't even care about) I respect him because of his personality and his hard-work ethics and in the end it all paid off for him and being one of Johnny's most favourite idol. Third of all, your insults just make me laugh rather than actually hurting me.




You're a boy!?!?!?! LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO. Dude, we're on the net, how much could I possibly know about you? You idiot. WOOOOO, you must know everything about him then, for sure! You're quite the tool, ain't ya? I know more about my idol then you know about yours, trust me... and I couldn't tell you how he'd react to something or how he'd feel about something... only an insane stalker could do that. You're just being a pissy little douche bag because 'OMG someone doesn't like your fruity idol'. This is the internet, get over it. You pretty much just proved the point of my thread, whiney little bitches like you are the reason people don't like certain celebrities, and if that's immature... well, I guess we're immature.

I wasn't trying to hurt you, for I'm not a TOTAL retard and know that only children, or in your case, young adults/teens with the mental ability of a child, get insulted over fights on the internet.
14913 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
hmm used to love hoobastank so much until the radio overused its song "the reason". everytime i tune in on a station thats whats playing. add the shrieking fan girls everywhere who goes gaga everytime they hear that song. right now im beginning to love the band again. less shrieking banshees now.
2513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

LAB wrote:

i think I commented here before? but i'm not sure...
anyways... my dislike of SNSD grew... the way their fans reacted towards the other FC members were just plain scary! screaming, punching, kicking, etc... (this was during the Dream Concert)



I agree I mean ripping off Super Junior banner is one thing but it's a "Dream" concert not a battle field...they created a "Nightmare"
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

MCRkixass wrote:


onmyoji wrote:
First of all I'm a BOY thank you very much. That really tells me how much you know about other people. If you can't even tell I'm a guy maybe you're wrong about Kame! Second of all I know Kame is not a dick because I watch Cartoon KAT-TUN and several other interviews KAT-TUN have and he's a really nice guy and modest, that I could be friends with. He cares about the other group members and gets worried when something happens to one of them. I don't respect Kame because of his looks (which I don't even care about) I respect him because of his personality and his hard-work ethics and in the end it all paid off for him and being one of Johnny's most favourite idol. Third of all, your insults just make me laugh rather than actually hurting me.




You're a boy!?!?!?! LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO. Dude, we're on the net, how much could I possibly know about you? You idiot. WOOOOO, you must know everything about him then, for sure! You're quite the tool, ain't ya? I know more about my idol then you know about yours, trust me... and I couldn't tell you how he'd react to something or how he'd feel about something... only an insane stalker could do that. You're just being a pissy little douche bag because 'OMG someone doesn't like your fruity idol'. This is the internet, get over it. You pretty much just proved the point of my thread, whiney little bitches like you are the reason people don't like certain celebrities, and if that's immature... well, I guess we're immature.

I wasn't trying to hurt you, for I'm not a TOTAL retard and know that only children, or in your case, young adults/teens with the mental ability of a child, get insulted over fights on the internet.


No it works. Wow do have anything positive to say because all the stuff thats coming from you is bullshit, absolute bullshit. I've had smarter and more positive converstions with a 10 years old than I've had with you. Honestly make the world a better place and grow up. You've been critizing me for whining, what do you call this forum. You're just whining that certain groups have a lot of dedicated fans and you hate the thought of it. You are as guilty as I am. So unless you have something positive to say me, shut the fricken hell up.
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

portiaisabel wrote:

recently SNSD...theyre fans are pychotics....


LOL you are really such a HYPOCRITE

before saying the word psychotic (and by the way you misspelled it) LOOK AT YOUR SELF first
you are the one who is psycho when somebody insults your DBSGAY, look at this one,



tsk tsk tsk how psychotic HAHAHAHA and by the way, do you remember your message that you will kill me, its here



messaging me to kill me is just beyond being psycho. mental institution baby LOL

as I said, ACT LIKE YOUR AGE, or better yet change your age to 11, I'll better accept your being psychotic then

p.s I am sure you gonna reply me again with faggot, or i will kill you do death LOL hahahhaah you are indeed a psycho.
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

onmyoji wrote:
No it works. Wow do have anything positive to say because all the stuff thats coming from you is bullshit, absolute bullshit. I've had smarter and more positive converstions with a 10 years old than I've had with you. Honestly make the world a better place and grow up. You've been critizing me for whining, what do you call this forum. You're just whining that certain groups have a lot of dedicated fans and you hate the thought of it. You are as guilty as I am. So unless you have something positive to say me, shut the fricken hell up.


Good... than why don't you leave the forums and go talk to one? How is being completely insane and retarded dedicated!? I'm a dedicated fan of some bands, but you don't see me butchering people who make fun of them, you dumb twat. I would have something positive to say if you weren't such a jackass. Seriously, you're the one who said I wasn't worth your time... yet here you are STILL replying. You're the one who needs to grow up.
939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / England ;)
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

claira wrote:

DBSK.. well i don't hate them it's just how their fan reacts makes it ridiculous.. i saw one article on saying that ss501 had a much better result than DBSK once they debuted in japan. but i'm not even sure if it's real or not. then i saw this fangirl she wrote :" seems to me that DBSK worked their hardest compared to SS501. I mean, what have they done? They debuted and got into the charts. So what? DBSK on the other hand worked their way up to the top. That’s real effort. SS501 came out of the blue, sang Japanese songs and released a single and album and somehow managed to claim the hearts of fans." do you see any link about it ? it's like a form of entertainment to me lol


OMG i actually saw this article!!! I also saw what a fangirl reply to this and it was not good....bashing SS501 and all....it was actually very sad. oh well some girls are just crazy about their artist :P

personally i think DBSK paved the road for SS501 and before DBSK it was BOA. but the 2 who made the way for korean artists were DBSK and BOA. They worked for years to make it to the top to get Japan to notice Korea. They are also extremely popular in Japan and that made the citizens more open minded for korean artists and i think this is what help SS501 and Big Bang. If SS501 were in Japan before DBSK they would've suffered as much as DBSK

so i wouldn't say SS501 is better than DBSK, but dbsk just helped out other korean artists that are thinking about going to japan to start their career
383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

MCRkixass wrote:


onmyoji wrote:
No it works. Wow do have anything positive to say because all the stuff thats coming from you is bullshit, absolute bullshit. I've had smarter and more positive converstions with a 10 years old than I've had with you. Honestly make the world a better place and grow up. You've been critizing me for whining, what do you call this forum. You're just whining that certain groups have a lot of dedicated fans and you hate the thought of it. You are as guilty as I am. So unless you have something positive to say me, shut the fricken hell up.


Good... than why don't you leave the forums and go talk to one? How is being completely insane and retarded dedicated!? I'm a dedicated fan of some bands, but you don't see me butchering people who make fun of them, you dumb twat. I would have something positive to say if you weren't such a jackass. Seriously, you're the one who said I wasn't worth your time... yet here you are STILL replying. You're the one who needs to grow up.


I wouldn't be acting like a jackass if you just left me alone. The only reason I'm replying is because I thought I could teach you a lesson to be a nicer person but I guess thats too much to ask. I bet you can be a very nice person at times but I wish I could have seen it
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/08

onmyoji wrote:
I wouldn't be acting like a jackass if you just left me alone. The only reason I'm replying is because I thought I could teach you a lesson to be a nicer person but I guess thats too much to ask. I bet you can be a very nice person at times but I wish I could have seen it


I am a very nice person... when the person I'm talking to isn't being a tool. Do you seriously think you could teach anyone a lesson online?

First  Prev  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.