First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Disliked a band because of their fans?
2647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / £ğöçεή†яỉǺ≈ ŁąñЕ...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

TenshiUke wrote:


darkness_to_deliverance wrote:

wu chun..
i dont find anything special about him..or should i say i never try to..
sorry wu chun fans..


Yeah, I personally think he's ugly and has little to no talent, but all everyone does is talk about Wu Zun when they hear 'Fei Lun Hai'

They talk about how awesome his English is, but it really does suck.

And they talk about how hot he is, but he's really not.

I think his nose looks like a flaccid penis, but hey.

Whatever. LOL.



word. But when you try to voice it out all you get, or might get is "GFSGfdhvssa /asd c I HATAE U kjhgfkjhbvgrehgr ...yangk yakyangayyaynyangyangayngaykaykayk, so DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WYU ZSUN 4 eviER"

sxkers can't even spell right nor make sense when they trying to diss someone out.
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / どこ (Everywhere)
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

lokita wrote:


StephyKot87 wrote:

I do not hate any Jrock bands


:O Not one?


yep same here I don't hate any bands ether
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

MCRkixass wrote:
At least An Cafe is still around.


Unfortunately.


marshy22 wrote:


lokita wrote:


StephyKot87 wrote:

I do not hate any Jrock bands


:O Not one?


yep same here I don't hate any bands ether

I honestly don't see how someone could adore every single artist they've ever listened to.
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

lokita wrote:


MCRkixass wrote:
At least An Cafe is still around.


Unfortunately.

:lol: It's sad how this entire thread is about annoying faggots who find it necessary to make their opinions known when they're not wanted.
24688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08

johnsever wrote:

DBSGAY- fangirls are really psychotics, it's just like, common get a life. They really go on beyond stupidity when somebody insults DBSGAY, they got no respect on other's opinion, If a pro exist, they must accept that a anti has the right to exist to.

Maybe some already saw this

And most of DBSGAY fangirls rants like that when somebody insults DBSGAY, how psychotic. Grow up DBSGAY fangirls


hell yes that is so very true, i cant believe that i ever even listened to them
Posted 5/19/08

johnsever wrote:

DBSGAY- fangirls are really psychotics, it's just like, common get a life. They really go on beyond stupidity when somebody insults DBSGAY, they got no respect on other's opinion, If a pro exist, they must accept that a anti has the right to exist to.

Maybe some already saw this

And most of DBSGAY fangirls rants like that when somebody insults DBSGAY, how psychotic. Grow up DBSGAY fangirls


I don't have anything against DBSK but i agree on how thier fan's make me annoyed at them.. Like everyDAY! I have to listen to this bitchy/whiny girl in my class talk about how awesome they are and how they in the Guiness Book of World Records and BLAH BLAH BLAH.
WILL YOU JUST STFU FOR ONE DAMN GAWD MOMMENT! JEZ
441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

johnsever wrote:

DBSGAY- fangirls are really psychotics, it's just like, common get a life. They really go on beyond stupidity when somebody insults DBSGAY, they got no respect on other's opinion, If a pro exist, they must accept that a anti has the right to exist to.

Maybe some already saw this

And most of DBSGAY fangirls rants like that when somebody insults DBSGAY, how psychotic. Grow up DBSGAY fangirls


Okay she's a bit...Crazy!! But "kill you to death" wtf... lol^^
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

Sakura10101 wrote:
I don't have anything against DBSK but i agree on how thier fan's make me annoyed at them.. Like everyDAY! I have to listen to this bitchy/whiny girl in my class talk about how awesome they are and how they in the Guiness Book of World Records and BLAH BLAH BLAH.
WILL YOU JUST STFU FOR ONE DAMN GAWD MOMMENT! JEZ


You have to deal with that in class too!? That SUCKS.

18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

MCRkixass wrote:


lokita wrote:


MCRkixass wrote:
At least An Cafe is still around.


Unfortunately.

:lol: It's sad how this entire thread is about annoying faggots who find it necessary to make their opinions known when they're not wanted.


..you do realize, don't you, that this entire thread exists for the sole purpose of naming bands we hate due to their fanbases. Had to read my previous replies, you'd have noticed that I'm not particularly An Cafe's biggest fan. It's all good, though. No harm done. I'm positive there are bands I love to pieces that you can't stomach.

The name-calling, however, was unnecessary.
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

lokita wrote:
..you do realize, don't you, that this entire thread exists for the sole purpose of naming bands we hate due to their fanbases. Had to read my previous replies, you'd have noticed that I'm not particularly An Cafe's biggest fan. It's all good, though. No harm done. I'm positive there are bands I love to pieces that you can't stomach.

The name-calling, however, was unnecessary.


Yes, but it wasn't necessary to quote me and be a dink, was it? You made it obvious you don't like An Cafe, you did't need to quote me, that's exactly what I was referring to.
I don't care that it was about An Cafe, it could have been anyone.

No, I always resort to name-calling it's in my nature.

18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

MCRkixass wrote:


lokita wrote:
..you do realize, don't you, that this entire thread exists for the sole purpose of naming bands we hate due to their fanbases. Had to read my previous replies, you'd have noticed that I'm not particularly An Cafe's biggest fan. It's all good, though. No harm done. I'm positive there are bands I love to pieces that you can't stomach.

The name-calling, however, was unnecessary.


Yes, but it wasn't necessary to quote me and be a dink, was it? You made it obvious you don't like An Cafe, you did't need to quote me, that's exactly what I was referring to.
I don't care that it was about An Cafe, it could have been anyone.

No, I always resort to name-calling it's in my nature.



I apologize that I upset you. There's no need to get defensive. I don't like a band that you happen to adore. Not everyone enjoys the same things. Like I said, I'm sure there are tons of artists I like that you hate. That's how life goes. Not everyone has the same opinions.

That's a bit childish, no? I'm not saying this to be mean, but I do think you need to grow up a bit. This is the Internet (srs bsns & all that). One person who you will, most likely, never meet in your entire life has a different taste in music than you do & you resort to name-calling.

You know, you're right - I didn't have to quote you. However, I did, just as I had quoted many people prior to you. Again, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. I didn't think it'd be such a big deal.
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

lokita wrote:
I apologize that I upset you. There's no need to get defensive. I don't like a band that you happen to adore. Not everyone enjoys the same things. Like I said, I'm sure there are tons of artists I like that you hate. That's how life goes. Not everyone has the same opinions.

That's a bit childish, no? I'm not saying this to be mean, but I do think you need to grow up a bit. This is the Internet (srs bsns & all that). One person who you will, most likely, never meet in your entire life has a different taste in music than you do & you resort to name-calling.

You know, you're right - I didn't have to quote you. However, I did, just as I had quoted many people prior to you. Again, I'm sorry for hurting your feelings. I didn't think it'd be such a big deal.


ROFL

3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
You're the one posting 3 paragraphs of nothing.

All I said was, you didn't need to quote me just because I like An Cafe. AND... if you actually READ what I said, you'd see I Don't.Care.That.You.Don't.Like.An.Cafe.
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08

MCRkixass wrote:

You're the one posting 3 paragraphs of nothing.

All I said was, you didn't need to quote me just because I like An Cafe. AND... if you actually READ what I said, you'd see I Don't.Care.That.You.Don't.Like.An.Cafe.


Don't double-post~


XD; I'm sorry - I couldn't resist.

Seriously, though, I'm really not sure what you want me to say. I've already apologized to you profusely. An Cafe is so kawaii & I slit my wrists when Bou-chan left & that ugly ol' Yuuki needs to leave.

Happy? If you truly feel the need to argue, as you apparently are wont to do, then PM me or something - this conversation is deviating from the topic at hand.


BlackRagDoll wrote:

Gackt - I hate him with passion. Seriously. It's not even his fault I hate him, its all because of his crazy fans and someone from my school that made me hate him. Now I don't hate him as much as I've learned to stay away from fangirls who thinks they own Gackt and nobody else will and avoid Gackt topics, and I am actually able to enjoy some of his songs and listen to it peacefully. I do not hate all his fans, just the crazy ones that annoys me.

Holy shit, that one girl (I have no idea what her name is, but anyone who uses LJ most likely has heard of her) started a TON of drama after she was kicked out of Dears for stalking Gackt. Then she attempted to sue him. She also mentioned once that she spends $10,000 a year on his merchandise!

edit: v er..no you can't. Double-posting is against the rules.

Look, yet again, I'm going to apologize. That's three times now. If it'll make you feel better, you're more than welcome to complain about a band I like. I don't really get hurt over things like that. Unfortunately, I assumed everyone was the same way, when it turns out people really do take things like that personally. I truly didn't think you'd get so defensive & I honestly didn't intend to hurt you, though it's clear that I have.
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

lokita wrote:
edit: v er..no you can't. Double-posting is against the rules.

Look, yet again, I'm going to apologize. That's three times now. If it'll make you feel better, you're more than welcome to complain about a band I like. I don't really get hurt over things like that. Unfortunately, I assumed everyone was the same way, when it turns out people really do take things like that personally. I truly didn't think you'd get so defensive & I honestly didn't intend to hurt you, though it's clear that I have.

What's your point?

I already said I don't care, I saw it the first time, you can shut up now.
Do you just ignore everything I write, and go off assuming I was being a fangirl bitch? Because that's how it's looking.
I've said this a few times now, I'm not insulted, I don't care that you don't like An Cafe, would you stop being so annoying and actually read what I'm writing for once?

I DON'T CARE. AT ALL. Fucking Christ.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.