First  Prev  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  Next  Last
Disliked a band because of their fans?
12723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Malaysia the land...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

Kiki3008 wrote:

Wang Zi from Lollipop. He is pretty good looking but the fans are crazy for him!!!! In MFBBT before he was so open but because of his fans he kind of stopeed being open. It was more intresting to watch him in MFBBT when he was more open.
ALOT OF PEOPLE of people are going to attack me for this but I HATE TWLIGHT. Because of you crazy fans out there I dont even want to watch or read Twlight anymore. It's really annyoing when someone passes by a billboard and they start screaming because it's TWLIGHT.


I totally agree. I really hate fans who go overboard
4150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / singapore THE LIO...
Offline
Posted 11/18/08

quynhie wrote:

Super Junior - dont get me wrong, im still a fan but i would NEVER in my life call myself an ELF becuase its an embarrasment. sometimes, their immaturity and the things they do and say to innocent people gets on my nerves.


okay... im suju fan bt i still dun gt d ELF thing.. wad is tt?
643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
DBSK
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

angel121 wrote:

DBSK


yup, many of them (esp here on cr) are kinda immature and annoying.
though i myself kinda like junsu, jaejoong, and yunho's dog.
643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

hime_chama wrote:


angel121 wrote:

DBSK


yup, many of them (esp here on cr) are kinda immature and annoying.
though i myself kinda like junsu, jaejoong, and yunho's dog.

i myself was fan just stopped when girls started to overrate them and some action just disguise me , and I'm not the only one i know ton of ppl like that.
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

angel121 wrote:


hime_chama wrote:


angel121 wrote:

DBSK


yup, many of them (esp here on cr) are kinda immature and annoying.
though i myself kinda like junsu, jaejoong, and yunho's dog.

i myself was fan just stopped when girls started to overrate them and some action just disguise me , and I'm not the only one i know ton of ppl like that.


yeah, they're totally godifying them, which is freaky
937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / here and there,bu...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08 , edited 11/19/08

johnsever wrote:

DBSGAY- fangirls are really psychotics, it's just like, common get a life. They really go on beyond stupidity when somebody insults DBSGAY, they got no respect on other's opinion, If a pro exist, they must accept that a anti has the right to exist to.

Maybe some already saw this

And most of DBSGAY fangirls rants like that when somebody insults DBSGAY, how psychotic. Grow up DBSGAY fangirls

if i ever read something like this i would pee my pants....
LAUGHING that is!!! this is the most immature,redundant comeback to any insult ive ever read, LOL!! pure comedy!!!

anyways yeah i love DBSK ,but some of the fan girls are out of control, but its the fan club's fault they make it into some elitist crazy ppl crap, its like impossible to even join the club, especially if u dont live in korea, i think their a little strange, fan clubs should be for everybody who like the music and wants to join, anyways besides the point, that kind of attitude makes ppl resentful towards the artist, but blah im too old for this crap, if someone doesnt like my opinion about any artist they can try to talk it out nicely, or they can just be ignored as the impudent psychos that they are lol

PS: the whole DBSGAy thing is just beyond retarded, if u dont like it, then dont read or talk about it lol, if u have enough time or interest to do so, then u dnt hate em that much, ur just bored or dont wanna admit that u secretly love them but are pissed cause u cant openly say it lol!!
its just as sad as the poor 13 year old korean girl who wrote the whole die die die crap hahaha pathetic
937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / here and there,bu...
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

lokita wrote:


MCRkixass wrote:

You're the one posting 3 paragraphs of nothing.

All I said was, you didn't need to quote me just because I like An Cafe. AND... if you actually READ what I said, you'd see I Don't.Care.That.You.Don't.Like.An.Cafe.


Don't double-post~


XD; I'm sorry - I couldn't resist.

Seriously, though, I'm really not sure what you want me to say. I've already apologized to you profusely. An Cafe is so kawaii & I slit my wrists when Bou-chan left & that ugly ol' Yuuki needs to leave.

Happy? If you truly feel the need to argue, as you apparently are wont to do, then PM me or something - this conversation is deviating from the topic at hand.


BlackRagDoll wrote:

Gackt - I hate him with passion. Seriously. It's not even his fault I hate him, its all because of his crazy fans and someone from my school that made me hate him. Now I don't hate him as much as I've learned to stay away from fangirls who thinks they own Gackt and nobody else will and avoid Gackt topics, and I am actually able to enjoy some of his songs and listen to it peacefully. I do not hate all his fans, just the crazy ones that annoys me.

Holy shit, that one girl (I have no idea what her name is, but anyone who uses LJ most likely has heard of her) started a TON of drama after she was kicked out of Dears for stalking Gackt. Then she attempted to sue him. She also mentioned once that she spends $10,000 a year on his merchandise!

edit: v er..no you can't. Double-posting is against the rules.

Look, yet again, I'm going to apologize. That's three times now. If it'll make you feel better, you're more than welcome to complain about a band I like. I don't really get hurt over things like that. Unfortunately, I assumed everyone was the same way, when it turns out people really do take things like that personally. I truly didn't think you'd get so defensive & I honestly didn't intend to hurt you, though it's clear that I have.



LOL!!! funniest stuff ever, there's someone in these quotes who is proving the whole point of this post,fan girls who cant handle ppls opinions HAHAHA this is a really old thread, but i read now so i guess im diggin up old stuff, but still more hilarity ensues...

PS: i dont like or dislike An Cafe, they dont even exist on my planet

906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ramen Shop :D
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
Im not that shallow. I wont hate my favorite bands just because their fans are stupid mindless aholes.
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesian
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
i don't like some of DBSK fans.
sometimes they're annoyed me.
but not all of them.
12651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

CarnivalStreet wrote:

Im not that shallow. I wont hate my favorite bands just because their fans are stupid mindless aholes.


:D Nice answer.
643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

hime_chama wrote:


angel121 wrote:


hime_chama wrote:


angel121 wrote:

DBSK


yup, many of them (esp here on cr) are kinda immature and annoying.
though i myself kinda like junsu, jaejoong, and yunho's dog.

i myself was fan just stopped when girls started to overrate them and some action just disguise me , and I'm not the only one i know ton of ppl like that.


yeah, they're totally godifying them, which is freaky

when only two members can sing well.
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

angel121 wrote:


hime_chama wrote:


angel121 wrote:


hime_chama wrote:


angel121 wrote:

DBSK


yup, many of them (esp here on cr) are kinda immature and annoying.
though i myself kinda like junsu, jaejoong, and yunho's dog.

i myself was fan just stopped when girls started to overrate them and some action just disguise me , and I'm not the only one i know ton of ppl like that.


yeah, they're totally godifying them, which is freaky

when only two members can sing well.


i guess you're referring to junsu and jaejoong?
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

joeyzj wrote:


CarnivalStreet wrote:

Im not that shallow. I wont hate my favorite bands just because their fans are stupid mindless aholes.


:D Nice answer.


ermm... i guess nobody will hate their FAVOURITE bands just because of immature fans.
643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

hime_chama wrote:


angel121 wrote:


hime_chama wrote:


angel121 wrote:


hime_chama wrote:


angel121 wrote:

DBSK


yup, many of them (esp here on cr) are kinda immature and annoying.
though i myself kinda like junsu, jaejoong, and yunho's dog.

i myself was fan just stopped when girls started to overrate them and some action just disguise me , and I'm not the only one i know ton of ppl like that.


yeah, they're totally godifying them, which is freaky

when only two members can sing well.


i guess you're referring to junsu and jaejoong?

lol, yeas.
First  Prev  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.