Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Disliked a band because of their fans?
16058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Not really, but the reason that I love Han Geng is because of his fans. I swear, his fans are even more amazing than him. Super organized, the most polite (except for a few who are just out of the loop), and extremely nice and kind.
3974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Land of the Yanks
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
SNSD - Most of there fans are guys who act like fangirls, I mean what's up with accussing DBSK of harrasment? SNSD have good songs but it's also SNSD's attitude that is such a turn off for me. A lot of people say they act like divas in real life.
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

thestarsandme wrote:

F4 - Well, in my eyes they're now history. I remember getting so pissed off with the my classmates when they went crazy over them and were persuading me to think the same way and uhh...obsess about the band? When I frankly told them that I didn't like F4, they started preaching to me about the wonders of F4. It's crazy. That was the first band I hated because of their fans.

I hate how fangirls seem to think that they own their idols. They have their own lives to live. It's kinda stupid and dictatorial they way they wish to control every move of their favourite bands, idols, whatever. I mean, would you want your girlfriend/boyfriend around you breathing down your neck 24/7. It's the same the way these fans behave. Very annoying. Hence, I often sympathise (rather than idolise) with any popular artiste at the moment for any rabid fans they have.


I agree with you on that
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere there...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
hmm... I have nothing against this group... but please

Grow up

Don't go to random forums and then rant about how you hate some band.
Don't even just pop out of nowhere then express how you love someone sooooomuch.

You get me? lol
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

tomomum wrote:

yes......i agree.......and that's why we have forums..........
it just that at least use a less- harsh words.......
i am fine with what he had said.......but i am just thinking if i am in their shoe...(fanatic fans or DBSK themselves)
people said that u r gay......it just dont feel right.........
if some dont like them.....no prob......just use proper words...........or add*no offense or what so that it will be less-harsh....
and i thnk with those words people will really understand......the situation........


I don't know DBSGAY before, i just stumbled on a tread about DBSGAY, and it says he's so manly bla bla bla, but when i see the picture of course i commented he is gay, guess what the picture is? here

so i commented that guy is gay, hahahahah

Well those hate mails that i received from psychotic fan girls entertains me a lot anyway

To all fangirls, If a pro exist, a anti has a right to exist too, you just need to respect it, we are different, and if you got offended because you feel that we insult your little gods, don't go psychotic, LOL
31911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
LOL THIS FORUM IS SO ENTERTAINING!! HAHA ITS FUNNY ALL THE COMMENTS PEOPLE LEFT.... I DON'T HATE ANY BAND.... AND IF I DID I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THEM CAUSE I DIDN'T FIND THERE MUSIC INTERESTING IN THE FIRST PLACE... FUNNY TOPIC!!
298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / So Cal
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
i hate fans with old dudes with signs and glowsticks and giving peace signs out and shit, its frickin disgusting
621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08

ringo_seijin wrote:


johnsever wrote:

DBSGAY- fangirls are really psychotics, it's just like, common get a life. They really go on beyond stupidity when somebody insults DBSGAY, they got no respect on other's opinion, If a pro exist, they must accept that a anti has the right to exist to.

Maybe some already saw this

And most of DBSGAY fangirls rants like that when somebody insults DBSGAY, how psychotic. Grow up DBSGAY fangirls


i'm sorry but you also have to accept the fact that you're actually as childish as those fan-girls when you dissed them as gays.
you needa grow up too.


I respectfully disagree. Calling them "DBSGAY" is immature, yes, and mildly offensive. But saying "DIE FAGGOT DIE" is a lot worse than "gay", imo. If they can't take something as little (and slightly stupid) as calling them gay, then how would they deal with the real haters?



Oh, and also, I tend to find a lot of DBSK, Yamapi, and Oguri Shun fans obnoxious. Even worse are the anti-Ellas- waaay worse than the Ella fans.
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

johnsever wrote:

DBSGAY- fangirls are really psychotics, it's just like, common get a life. They really go on beyond stupidity when somebody insults DBSGAY, they got no respect on other's opinion, If a pro exist, they must accept that a anti has the right to exist to.

Maybe some already saw this

And most of DBSGAY fangirls rants like that when somebody insults DBSGAY, how psychotic. Grow up DBSGAY fangirls




it's because you insulted the group badly that's why they bashed you...i mean, it was meerly teasing,,support the criticism with objective ideas like poor singing, bad behavior, etc..ttry using constructive criticisms next time so you won't end up like that ^^
1937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

Teambark2 wrote:

i was really fine with fahrenheit especially arron yan from the group.
And there was this one time when i was listening to the song called 'ti amo' with my friend (who is the craziest fan of that group).
I found it really sweet especially the women's voice in the song(sorry i forgotten her name).
BUT at a moment i just blurted out the part when arron yan sounded a weird at the point when he needed to reach one of his highest point.
And then.... .... my friend suddenly just shouted at me " HE'S SUPPOSE TO SING LIKE THAT! IF YOU CAN, YOU GO AND TRY SINGING LA! YOU CANT EVEN SING AT ALL."

I was really shocked, i mean it's like so scary.And i found myself apologising. I'm sorry if i offend anyone. But it's just my opinion.
And i seriously like the song...


Although u can consider me as a Fahrenheit fan, im okay and can tolerate any critisim to the band.... but juz shouting at ur friend cuz of Fahrenheit?! Is abit too much.... i cant believe it...
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

norika17 wrote:

it's because you insulted the group badly that's why they bashed you...i mean, it was meerly teasing,,support the criticism with objective ideas like poor singing, bad behavior, etc..ttry using constructive criticisms next time so you won't end up like that ^^


LOL does saying gay to a person will lead to a fan to be insulted badly? (if that is the case they are indeed psychotic) well then you are one of those psychotic fangirls hahahahahha.

If they believe if that person is not gay, so be it, but i believe he is gay so be it also, got it?

I respect their opinion, so they must respect mine. I don't hate DBSGAY before, its the psychotic fangirls led me to hate them, and now i even joined the anti-DBSK group (which created by a mod) because of those fangirls, LOL

I don't care if they send me messages like that, in fact they entertain me, what i am just ranting is, why do they have to lower themselves to that level just for their idols. LOL
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08

phoenixash007 wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:


johnsever wrote:

DBSGAY- fangirls are really psychotics, it's just like, common get a life. They really go on beyond stupidity when somebody insults DBSGAY, they got no respect on other's opinion, If a pro exist, they must accept that a anti has the right to exist to.

Maybe some already saw this

And most of DBSGAY fangirls rants like that when somebody insults DBSGAY, how psychotic. Grow up DBSGAY fangirls


i'm sorry but you also have to accept the fact that you're actually as childish as those fan-girls when you dissed them as gays.
you needa grow up too.


I respectfully disagree. Calling them "DBSGAY" is immature, yes, and mildly offensive. But saying "DIE FAGGOT DIE" is a lot worse than "gay", imo. If they can't take something as little (and slightly stupid) as calling them gay, then how would they deal with the real haters?



Oh, and also, I tend to find a lot of DBSK, Yamapi, and Oguri Shun fans obnoxious. Even worse are the anti-Ellas- waaay worse than the Ella fans.


i accept your point, but it always takes two hands to clap and there's two sides to a coin.
If he didnt stupidly and purposely called them DBSGAY, he wouldnt receive those immature messages as well. so, i'm sorry to say, he earned that. *shrugs*
crap, and i dont even know who's who in DBSK.
but immature haters really pissed me off.
if you dont like some celebs then keep your mouth shut. there's no need to purposely enter a fan thread and spread hatred, atrociously immature.
and that's the same case for ella thingy. if i'm not wrong the main reason why ella harnessed so many people against her are actually the doings of her beloved fans.
first, they dissed hebe for being more and more popular.... (even more popular than their GODDESS ELLA)
second, they dissed the entire crew of Hana Kimi Japan....
so yeah, thanks your fan, Ella.
i'm not anti ella. but i'm definitely ANTI-ELLAFANS.
621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / PA, USA
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

ringo_seijin wrote:


phoenixash007 wrote:


ringo_seijin wrote:


johnsever wrote:

DBSGAY- fangirls are really psychotics, it's just like, common get a life. They really go on beyond stupidity when somebody insults DBSGAY, they got no respect on other's opinion, If a pro exist, they must accept that a anti has the right to exist to.

Maybe some already saw this

And most of DBSGAY fangirls rants like that when somebody insults DBSGAY, how psychotic. Grow up DBSGAY fangirls


i'm sorry but you also have to accept the fact that you're actually as childish as those fan-girls when you dissed them as gays.
you needa grow up too.


I respectfully disagree. Calling them "DBSGAY" is immature, yes, and mildly offensive. But saying "DIE FAGGOT DIE" is a lot worse than "gay", imo. If they can't take something as little (and slightly stupid) as calling them gay, then how would they deal with the real haters?



Oh, and also, I tend to find a lot of DBSK, Yamapi, and Oguri Shun fans obnoxious. Even worse are the anti-Ellas- waaay worse than the Ella fans.


i accept your point, but it always takes two hands to clap and there's two sides to a coin.
If he didnt stupidly and purposely called them DBSGAY, he wouldnt receive those immature messages as well. so, i'm sorry to say, he earned that. *shrugs*
crap, and i dont even know who's who in DBSK.
but immature haters really pissed me off.
if you dont like some celebs then keep your mouth shut. there's no need to purposely enter a fan thread and spread hatred, atrociously immature.
and that's the same case for ella thingy. if i'm not wrong the main reason why ella harnessed so many people against her are actually the doings of her beloved fans.
first, they dissed hebe for being more and more popular.... (even more popular than their GODDESS ELLA)
second, they dissed the entire crew of Hana Kimi Japan....
so yeah, thanks your fan, Ella.
i'm not anti ella. but i'm definitely ANTI-ELLAFANS.


I'm certainly not defending the poster, as he was... not very smart, to say the least. I just felt that the degree of hatred in the DBSK-fan reply was slightly uncalled for. Maybe he's looking for it, though, if he knows how extreme they are?

I wouldn't even know of DBSK's existence if it weren't for them being absolutely everywhere. I know Hero Jaejoong just because he's the most popular guy in the most popular group. I'm not a fan or an anti-fan.

I figured there must be some reason why there are so many people that hate Ella, but I never knew what happened. Makes sense though- there's always some in a group that make the rest look bad, but the Ella fans must have a higher percentage of "he/she is a god" types They dissed Hana Kimi JP because people thought they acted better?

I have no particular stance on Ella as a fan or anti fan. I feel bad for all the hate she gets, but that's about it. And I absolutely agree with your last line- I'm anti-ellafans too.
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Hahahahah i was browsing the forum when i stumbled on this
this is the link



LOL
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

phoenixash007 wrote:

I'm certainly not defending the poster, as he was... not very smart, to say the least. I just felt that the degree of hatred in the DBSK-fan reply was slightly uncalled for. Maybe he's looking for it, though, if he knows how extreme they are?

I wouldn't even know of DBSK's existence if it weren't for them being absolutely everywhere. I know Hero Jaejoong just because he's the most popular guy in the most popular group. I'm not a fan or an anti-fan.

I figured there must be some reason why there are so many people that hate Ella, but I never knew what happened. Makes sense though- there's always some in a group that make the rest look bad, but the Ella fans must have a higher percentage of "he/she is a god" types They dissed Hana Kimi JP because people thought they acted better?

I have no particular stance on Ella as a fan or anti fan. I feel bad for all the hate she gets, but that's about it. And I absolutely agree with your last line- I'm anti-ellafans too.


well, at least you know Hero. i have no idea who is he either...
yes, they dissed hkj because they did better, which i seriously think is a fact though....
ella really didnt do the role of mizuki justice in hkt.
and then ella fans started blaming the 'stupid' director for her overating. *shakes head*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.