First  Prev  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  Next  Last
Disliked a band because of their fans?
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
fan girls won't get crazy unless you give them a reason to...
if you say something really bad about a band you can't expect their fans
to just sit and not defend them..imagine someone saying something bad about someone
you care about... it does makes sense to defend them right?
in the first place why would you even say something really rude to someone you have no idea about?
doesn't that make you crazy too...?


and please! PLEASE! not all fan girls are crazy!don't single us all out! too much fan girling annoys me too...!
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

Narista wrote:

i don't like some of DBSK fans.
sometimes they're annoyed me.
but not all of them.


i know how you feel...I'm a DBSK fan myself but sometimes,
other fans just go overboard they annoy the hell out of me...
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

angel121 wrote:

lol, yeas.


well, actually the other 3 do not really suck at singing.
but comparatively.... not as good huh!
and i dont like changmin's voice.
he's kinda nasal.
1103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Himitsu
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

rijae00 wrote:

fan girls won't get crazy unless you give them a reason to...
if you say something really bad about a band you can't expect their fans
to just sit and not defend them..imagine someone saying something bad about someone
you care about... it does makes sense to defend them right?
in the first place why would you even say something really rude to someone you have no idea about?
doesn't that make you crazy too...?


and please! PLEASE! not all fan girls are crazy!don't single us all out! too much fan girling annoys me too...!


err... sorry, but i see quite alot of dbsk's fangirls here dissing other celebs FIRST.
THEN, fans of those celebs they diss started throwing it back.
and yeah, it just snowballed
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

cherrysakura wrote:

for me, it would be fahrenheit...
well, im their fan and i have to admit that some of their songs are nice...
but whenever there's a live performance, i would not want to admit that i'm their fan...
they really cant sing live... (im sorry fahrenheit!)

and it's their fans that make me dislike them more..
coz they were comparing dbsk with flh =="
that's... like such a huge difference in terms of talent...?


hahaha!
i'm sorry..i just had to quote your comment cause i laughed my A off reading it..
801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Everywhere... o.O
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
This is so bizzarre... How can you hate someone because of another someone?
Well... maybe is my me the one who is weird.... I have never felt hate
Do you all mean HATE when yo say hate?
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

hime_chama wrote:


rijae00 wrote:

fan girls won't get crazy unless you give them a reason to...
if you say something really bad about a band you can't expect their fans
to just sit and not defend them..imagine someone saying something bad about someone
you care about... it does makes sense to defend them right?
in the first place why would you even say something really rude to someone you have no idea about?
doesn't that make you crazy too...?


and please! PLEASE! not all fan girls are crazy!don't single us all out! too much fan girling annoys me too...!


err... sorry, but i see quite alot of dbsk's fangirls here dissing other celebs FIRST.
THEN, fans of those celebs they diss started throwing it back.
and yeah, it just snowballed


yeah..i see a lot of that too..which is sad cause i get frustrated when they do that...
when i see comments like that i'm like thinkin if that person was in their right mind
when they wrote that..that's what you call unhealthy fan girling my dear..
it sucks..but NON-Crazy fans can't do anything about it...
if only we could put a leash on them that would be Effin great!
but no..we can't...
Bad news is i'm a DBSK,Big Bang and Arashi fan..and those three bands i loved,
they're known to have crazy fangirls and people just single all fangirls out!!!
i'm not crazy!Dammit!hahahahaha!
3258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Lala Land
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

rijae00 wrote:


hime_chama wrote:


rijae00 wrote:

fan girls won't get crazy unless you give them a reason to...
if you say something really bad about a band you can't expect their fans
to just sit and not defend them..imagine someone saying something bad about someone
you care about... it does makes sense to defend them right?
in the first place why would you even say something really rude to someone you have no idea about?
doesn't that make you crazy too...?


and please! PLEASE! not all fan girls are crazy!don't single us all out! too much fan girling annoys me too...!


err... sorry, but i see quite alot of dbsk's fangirls here dissing other celebs FIRST.
THEN, fans of those celebs they diss started throwing it back.
and yeah, it just snowballed


yeah..i see a lot of that too..which is sad cause i get frustrated when they do that...
when i see comments like that i'm like thinkin if that person was in their right mind
when they wrote that..that's what you call unhealthy fan girling my dear..
it sucks..but NON-Crazy fans can't do anything about it...
if only we could put a leash on them that would be Effin great!
but no..we can't...
Bad news is i'm a DBSK,Big Bang and Arashi fan..and those three bands i loved,
they're known to have crazy fangirls and people just single all fangirls out!!!
i'm not crazy!Dammit!hahahahaha!


yeah. it's freaking annoying to see that!
some dongbang members are going to collaborate with some suju members, and they'll go:
suju will just ruin the song.
who'd give a dog's shit about whether suju can sing or not?

like hello? SuJu has fans too! i'm not a suju fan, but it still annoyed me greatly.
and when suju fans tried to stand up for them saying suju can sing too, that irritating fangirl still had the cheek to give sarcastic reply saying she's 'PRAISING' them.
gosh! totally irksome.
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

ringo_seijin wrote:


rijae00 wrote:


hime_chama wrote:


rijae00 wrote:

fan girls won't get crazy unless you give them a reason to...
if you say something really bad about a band you can't expect their fans
to just sit and not defend them..imagine someone saying something bad about someone
you care about... it does makes sense to defend them right?
in the first place why would you even say something really rude to someone you have no idea about?
doesn't that make you crazy too...?


and please! PLEASE! not all fan girls are crazy!don't single us all out! too much fan girling annoys me too...!


err... sorry, but i see quite alot of dbsk's fangirls here dissing other celebs FIRST.
THEN, fans of those celebs they diss started throwing it back.
and yeah, it just snowballed


yeah..i see a lot of that too..which is sad cause i get frustrated when they do that...
when i see comments like that i'm like thinkin if that person was in their right mind
when they wrote that..that's what you call unhealthy fan girling my dear..
it sucks..but NON-Crazy fans can't do anything about it...
if only we could put a leash on them that would be Effin great!
but no..we can't...
Bad news is i'm a DBSK,Big Bang and Arashi fan..and those three bands i loved,
they're known to have crazy fangirls and people just single all fangirls out!!!
i'm not crazy!Dammit!hahahahaha!


yeah. it's freaking annoying to see that!
some dongbang members are going to collaborate with some suju members, and they'll go:
suju will just ruin the song.
who'd give a dog's shit about whether suju can sing or not?

like hello? SuJu has fans too! i'm not a suju fan, but it still annoyed me greatly.
and when suju fans tried to stand up for them saying suju can sing too, that irritating fangirl still had the cheek to give sarcastic reply saying she's 'PRAISING' them.
gosh! totally irksome.


LOL!i know!BTW..i'm a SuJu fan...=p forgot to include them up there..
Suju had a recent collab with DBSK with the song Wish of their Mirotic C version and the song was really great..

643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/08

hime_chama wrote:


rijae00 wrote:

fan girls won't get crazy unless you give them a reason to...
if you say something really bad about a band you can't expect their fans
to just sit and not defend them..imagine someone saying something bad about someone
you care about... it does makes sense to defend them right?
in the first place why would you even say something really rude to someone you have no idea about?
doesn't that make you crazy too...?


and please! PLEASE! not all fan girls are crazy!don't single us all out! too much fan girling annoys me too...!


err... sorry, but i see quite alot of dbsk's fangirls here dissing other celebs FIRST.
THEN, fans of those celebs they diss started throwing it back.
and yeah, it just snowballed

that is on of the thing which lead my DBSK dislike, the band I like never have been bashed but it boil my blood when DBSK's fans have a bashing feast on other bands/artist, even they are talentless u don't have the right to bash if the other party did nothing to u.

Posted 11/19/08 , edited 11/19/08
Its ignorant to hate an artist because of their fans...
Its like saying I hate you because your parents are crazy...
Its understandable if you dont like them because of their music and/or they are talentless....
But to hate an artist with the reason of who they are associated with is just plain stupid.

v Easy grow up and study more Its sad that your 22 and need someone else to tell you what to do
643 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
^ well Iam stupid what can i do
11928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Graduation Hall
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
I gottta go with yamapi!! I juss don't find him soo cute like others do!
Posted 11/19/08

lolmushysujunme wrote:


quynhie wrote:

Super Junior - dont get me wrong, im still a fan but i would NEVER in my life call myself an ELF becuase its an embarrasment. sometimes, their immaturity and the things they do and say to innocent people gets on my nerves.


okay... im suju fan bt i still dun gt d ELF thing.. wad is tt?


ELF is their official fanclub.
2372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / *~ on mars ~*
Offline
Posted 11/19/08
in my opinion.... fans r okay until they get to a point when then they r just plan annoying...it is one thing to like someone's music and it is another to like stalk someone... personally i'm a fan of a lot of music and i like them alot and stuff but i'm not a fangirl...
but srsly i don't want to get people mad, though....i mean it is their opinion....
First  Prev  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.