First  Prev  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  Next  Last
Disliked a band because of their fans?
1426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/13/09
if you guys dont like someone then why do u have to bash their profiles and videos etc like that?
if you dont like them then its fine, but seriously dont go hating on other peoples likes and dislikes. purely pathetic.
its childish. grow up.
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Remixless wrote:


snowmild wrote:

DBSK

I just make a comment that on one of their song that the English phrase they used for the song sounded like Afro-American English....
Their fans just bashed me, accused me for being racist and defended that they use double negative when it was obviously not double negative. Their reply was not even grammatically correct.....
Hello?! I was not saying their songs are bad or what and they attacked me like that....

Another thing was that their fans keep on saying "DBSK should won the Best Male group for 2008 MKMF instead of Big Bang"... Accept the fact... Big Bang won it fair and square and they deserve it..... there's even a rumor that Lee Soo Man bribed the host to give awards to DBSK..... i wonder how would they react if they hear this rumor.....

Those fans have turned my adoration to hatred.....


first my englsih not good but hope u understand what I say =P

well ~ before the day of mkmf ,, we see all the vote ,, dbsk were the most vote even the best dance ~
that's why we were say dbsk will win ~
the award give to big bang 'cuz they work in korea all time but dbsk were in japan all time ~
why didn't the rumor is they give big bang the award 'cuz they work in korea more ~
maybe yes it's not fair to give the award to dbsk after only 2 month in korea



If you say that DBSK won the most vote, I already knew that since they won the auction style award.
However, you cannot say that DBSK deserve the award more than Big Band.
As you know, DBSK has the most number of fans among all boy bands all over Asia and those fans would always vote DBSK as the best, no matter what. Meanwhile, there are not as many V.I.Ps in Asia as compare to Cassies. Hence, it is unfair to judge who deserve the award based on the number of votes.
37866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

MCRkixass wrote:

Ever disliked a band or artist becuase of their fandom? I have, it may be an immature reason to dislike someone... but somtimes you just can't help it. If this has been done, please direct me to the original thread. ^_^

I'll start:

Yamapi Seriously, I never liked him. Before I realised how INSANE his fans are, I at least respected him and didn't bash him, but now... well, let's just say it's the fan's who made me despise him. Everytime I'd say 'I don't like Yamapi', I'd have at least 3 or 4 fangirls biting my face off because of it.

Bou Okay, I don't hate Bou, not even close, however... his fans enrage me. Everytime I watch an An Cafe vid or go to a group, there is 110192437921 people boo-hooing about Bou's departure... SUCK.IT.UP. It was a long time ago, he isn't coming back, so... STFU.

You'r turn... =D


loser you might as well say your a anti am i right??
26658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / KSA
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

snowmild wrote:


Remixless wrote:


snowmild wrote:

DBSK

I just make a comment that on one of their song that the English phrase they used for the song sounded like Afro-American English....
Their fans just bashed me, accused me for being racist and defended that they use double negative when it was obviously not double negative. Their reply was not even grammatically correct.....
Hello?! I was not saying their songs are bad or what and they attacked me like that....

Another thing was that their fans keep on saying "DBSK should won the Best Male group for 2008 MKMF instead of Big Bang"... Accept the fact... Big Bang won it fair and square and they deserve it..... there's even a rumor that Lee Soo Man bribed the host to give awards to DBSK..... i wonder how would they react if they hear this rumor.....

Those fans have turned my adoration to hatred.....


first my englsih not good but hope u understand what I say =P

well ~ before the day of mkmf ,, we see all the vote ,, dbsk were the most vote even the best dance ~
that's why we were say dbsk will win ~
the award give to big bang 'cuz they work in korea all time but dbsk were in japan all time ~
why didn't the rumor is they give big bang the award 'cuz they work in korea more ~
maybe yes it's not fair to give the award to dbsk after only 2 month in korea



If you say that DBSK won the most vote, I already knew that since they won the auction style award.
However, you cannot say that DBSK deserve the award more than Big Band.
As you know, DBSK has the most number of fans among all boy bands all over Asia and those fans would always vote DBSK as the best, no matter what. Meanwhile, there are not as many V.I.Ps in Asia as compare to Cassies. Hence, it is unfair to judge who deserve the award based on the number of votes.


they have the more fans 'cuz they are the better =)
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Remixless wrote:


snowmild wrote:


Remixless wrote:


snowmild wrote:

DBSK

I just make a comment that on one of their song that the English phrase they used for the song sounded like Afro-American English....
Their fans just bashed me, accused me for being racist and defended that they use double negative when it was obviously not double negative. Their reply was not even grammatically correct.....
Hello?! I was not saying their songs are bad or what and they attacked me like that....

Another thing was that their fans keep on saying "DBSK should won the Best Male group for 2008 MKMF instead of Big Bang"... Accept the fact... Big Bang won it fair and square and they deserve it..... there's even a rumor that Lee Soo Man bribed the host to give awards to DBSK..... i wonder how would they react if they hear this rumor.....

Those fans have turned my adoration to hatred.....


first my englsih not good but hope u understand what I say =P

well ~ before the day of mkmf ,, we see all the vote ,, dbsk were the most vote even the best dance ~
that's why we were say dbsk will win ~
the award give to big bang 'cuz they work in korea all time but dbsk were in japan all time ~
why didn't the rumor is they give big bang the award 'cuz they work in korea more ~
maybe yes it's not fair to give the award to dbsk after only 2 month in korea



If you say that DBSK won the most vote, I already knew that since they won the auction style award.
However, you cannot say that DBSK deserve the award more than Big Band.
As you know, DBSK has the most number of fans among all boy bands all over Asia and those fans would always vote DBSK as the best, no matter what. Meanwhile, there are not as many V.I.Ps in Asia as compare to Cassies. Hence, it is unfair to judge who deserve the award based on the number of votes.


they have the more fans 'cuz they are the better =)


Nah... That's only your opinion....

They have more fans because they have existed long before big bang and SM has done an excellent marketing on them....

The only thing that DBSK is better than Big Bang is their looks......

Sorry... Like I said before i dislike DBSK

26658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / KSA
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

snowmild wrote:


Remixless wrote:


snowmild wrote:


Remixless wrote:


snowmild wrote:

DBSK

I just make a comment that on one of their song that the English phrase they used for the song sounded like Afro-American English....
Their fans just bashed me, accused me for being racist and defended that they use double negative when it was obviously not double negative. Their reply was not even grammatically correct.....
Hello?! I was not saying their songs are bad or what and they attacked me like that....

Another thing was that their fans keep on saying "DBSK should won the Best Male group for 2008 MKMF instead of Big Bang"... Accept the fact... Big Bang won it fair and square and they deserve it..... there's even a rumor that Lee Soo Man bribed the host to give awards to DBSK..... i wonder how would they react if they hear this rumor.....

Those fans have turned my adoration to hatred.....


first my englsih not good but hope u understand what I say =P

well ~ before the day of mkmf ,, we see all the vote ,, dbsk were the most vote even the best dance ~
that's why we were say dbsk will win ~
the award give to big bang 'cuz they work in korea all time but dbsk were in japan all time ~
why didn't the rumor is they give big bang the award 'cuz they work in korea more ~
maybe yes it's not fair to give the award to dbsk after only 2 month in korea



If you say that DBSK won the most vote, I already knew that since they won the auction style award.
However, you cannot say that DBSK deserve the award more than Big Band.
As you know, DBSK has the most number of fans among all boy bands all over Asia and those fans would always vote DBSK as the best, no matter what. Meanwhile, there are not as many V.I.Ps in Asia as compare to Cassies. Hence, it is unfair to judge who deserve the award based on the number of votes.


they have the more fans 'cuz they are the better =)


Nah... That's only your opinion....

They have more fans because they have existed long before big bang and SM has done an excellent marketing on them....

The only thing that DBSK is better than Big Bang is their looks......

Sorry... Like I said before i dislike DBSK



sm chose the better ;D
and me dislike big bang ,, lol ~
let's stop fight now xD
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/14/09 , edited 1/14/09


SM always choose looks over talents....
They even force their boys to undergo strict diets and even plastic surgery.....

I still prefer YG than SM...
I am not asking you to love Big Bang anyway....
If you want to put a stop on this then stop quoting me and insisting on your thoughts.....
Because I can see that you are a cassies and that's why you are bias in your judgment and no matter what I said you will still say that DBSK are better than Big Bang......
but I already have a very bad impression towards Cassies and please, don't make it worse....
26658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / KSA
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

SM always choose looks over talents....
They even force their boys to undergo strict diets and even plastic surgery.....

I still prefer YG than SM...
I am not asking you to love Big Bang anyway....
If you want to put a stop on this then stop quoting me and insisting on your thoughts.....
Because I can see that you are a cassies and that's why you are bias in your judgment and no matter what I said you will still say that DBSK are better than Big Bang......
but I already have a very bad impression towards Cassies and please, don't make it worse....


I reply now only to say grow up >_>
Posted 1/14/09
i don't really hate neone because of their fans, sometimes maybe
but if you think about insane, u shud see the concert videos of Bryan adams n micheal jackson in the 80's , those were some real hardcore crazy fans
288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Long Island
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
boy bands in general have dumb young fangirls that pretty much like the bands because they are "hot"
its such a turn off
521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / oakland
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
PPlz need to grow up!!!
Posted 1/14/09

Ilisa wrote:

boy bands in general have dumb young fangirls that pretty much like the bands because they are "hot"
its such a turn off


..the target audience of boybands are young girls.
322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / SHAMBALA
Offline
Posted 1/14/09
I don't hate any artists because of their fans,

but DBSK fans can become really annoying. It seems like a lot of people have said that here already, and other people are bashing them about it but it's TRUE. DBSK is talented, but the fans take it to a whole level where someone needs to step in and tell them to stop being so annoying.

I've got a friend at school that's a really annoying DBSK fan. She always talks about them and makes me look at pictures and music and even SHE says that many of the other DBSK fans are annoying. She's saying this as a fan of dbsk, so you'd think it's true.
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/14/09

Remixless wrote:


SM always choose looks over talents....
They even force their boys to undergo strict diets and even plastic surgery.....

I still prefer YG than SM...
I am not asking you to love Big Bang anyway....
If you want to put a stop on this then stop quoting me and insisting on your thoughts.....
Because I can see that you are a cassies and that's why you are bias in your judgment and no matter what I said you will still say that DBSK are better than Big Bang......
but I already have a very bad impression towards Cassies and please, don't make it worse....


I reply now only to say grow up >_>


Thanks to you that now I hate DBSK and Cassies more.
You are the one that need to grow up....
733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/14/09 , edited 1/14/09

minal wrote:

I don't hate any artists because of their fans,

but DBSK fans can become really annoying. It seems like a lot of people have said that here already, and other people are bashing them about it but it's TRUE. DBSK is talented, but the fans take it to a whole level where someone needs to step in and tell them to stop being so annoying.

I've got a friend at school that's a really annoying DBSK fan. She always talks about them and makes me look at pictures and music and even SHE says that many of the other DBSK fans are annoying. She's saying this as a fan of dbsk, so you'd think it's true.


DBSK fans are really annoying....

You are not the only one that thinks that way.....

In this thread, I am forced to have a bottomless argument with a silly immature fanatic fan of DBSK who doesn't understand English......
Geez..... I hope that one day she and other fans know the boundary....
First  Prev  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.