First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Disliked a band because of their fans?
2617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
dbsk fans r maniac. they praised them like god. their obsession only turn them into b*tches than a true fan. a real fan shouldnt be bothered by haters comments coz it wont change anything...obsessed fans r insane @ super-stupid.
401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

johnsever wrote:

I don't know DBSGAY before, i just stumbled on a tread about DBSGAY, and it says he's so manly bla bla bla, but when i see the picture of course i commented he is gay, guess what the picture is? here

so i commented that guy is gay, hahahahah

Well those hate mails that i received from psychotic fan girls entertains me a lot anyway

To all fangirls, If a pro exist, a anti has a right to exist too, you just need to respect it, we are different, and if you got offended because you feel that we insult your little gods, don't go psychotic, LOL


okay.............
fine............i'll respect your opinion...........
and one more thing...........i just want you to know that i also doesnt really like those psychotic fans............(like the one that happen with the CF)
and after reading a lot of comment on your post............i think you deserve an apologize as i have misunderstand u........
at first i really thought that u r one of those really crazy antis whose dont like them for no reason........
but it was sad u hated them just bcoz of those crazy fans.........well, sometimes they are too much.........
hope u'll be happy reading more and more crazy pro DBSK comments for u..........
1528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

johnsever wrote:


norika17 wrote:

it's because you insulted the group badly that's why they bashed you...i mean, it was meerly teasing,,support the criticism with objective ideas like poor singing, bad behavior, etc..ttry using constructive criticisms next time so you won't end up like that ^^


LOL does saying gay to a person will lead to a fan to be insulted badly? (if that is the case they are indeed psychotic) well then you are one of those psychotic fangirls hahahahahha.

If they believe if that person is not gay, so be it, but i believe he is gay so be it also, got it?

I respect their opinion, so they must respect mine. I don't hate DBSGAY before, its the psychotic fangirls led me to hate them, and now i even joined the anti-DBSK group (which created by a mod) because of those fangirls, LOL

I don't care if they send me messages like that, in fact they entertain me, what i am just ranting is, why do they have to lower themselves to that level just for their idols. LOL



well, i gotta agree with you with one thing...i also hate the fangirls...they only love dbsk because of their looks and they scream all the time whenever they sing...they don't show their appreciation to their musicality...

by the way, i'm not psychotic ^^ i wasn't raised by my parents to be insulted by you..i just gave you constructive tips on how to criticize someone..too bad you didn't appreciate it
2855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
DBSK
3156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08
Too many groups (especially pop groups and VK bands) have annoying fangirls.

To the 99% majority:
2 words. Grow. Up. Admiration is fine. Obsession is stupidity at its finest. No, I'm not saying this because I'm jealous. I only envy those with real talent like Steve Vai, Antoine Dufour, Buddy Rich, .etc. No, record sales and popularity does not mean they are godly. It just means how easy people buy into their shit and how their manager is earning billions of cash just by rehashing the same formula multiple times. Death threats are more hilarious than frightening due to your ability to spell and type worse than a middle schooler. Putting everything in caps doesn't help either. Your stupidity not only ruins your image, it ruins the image of both the artist and the fanbase as well. It's people like you that cause more commotion than necessary. Face it. Everyone has haters. No matter what you do, there are bound to be people who dislike you. However, recently the amount of haters are rising, not because of the artist, but because of you and how you obsess over something that will never be yours.

To the 1% minority:
My deepest sympathy for you. Being generalized as another crazy "IMMA GONNA KILL YOU IF YOU SAY JAE JOONG HAD PLASTIC SURGERY" fangirl isn't fun. If possible, try correcting your "comrades" and keep them from doing something silly. Even if they ignore your advice, hey at least you tried.
32589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

DarknessSurroundsAll wrote:

Super Junior - Now I LOVE them to death but some of their fans are just...Wow. Like with ELF. I mean come on. They caused a girl to commit suicide just because she was with Super Junior and now they are bashing the two new Chinese members. They weren't the ones who chose to go and join and besides, it's only a SUB-GROUP. It's not like their going to join Super Junior and even if they did, get over it. What's done is done. Some of these fans need to grow up and mature. You don't own anyone in Super Junior and they were not born for you and if someone doesn't like them, who cares! Everyone has their own opinion.

Fai Lun Hai - Personally, I don't see what the big deal is about them. I don't like them. Period. When someone asked what I thought of them, I simply said that their okay but they're not my favorite singers. Then all of a sudden, lots of people start cussing at me and calling me immature. ??? I didn't cuss the band out of insult them in anyway and then people start saying things like "ur such a b*tch and just jealous of them cause they are awesome and rule and you're just an ugly peice of sh*t" Which makes me start feeling bad for artists who have fans go to such extremes.


i heard that DBSK fan caused a girl to commit suicide too.. are these fans crazy ?! O.o
3387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Bed :]
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

claira wrote:


DarknessSurroundsAll wrote:

Super Junior - Now I LOVE them to death but some of their fans are just...Wow. Like with ELF. I mean come on. They caused a girl to commit suicide just because she was with Super Junior and now they are bashing the two new Chinese members. They weren't the ones who chose to go and join and besides, it's only a SUB-GROUP. It's not like their going to join Super Junior and even if they did, get over it. What's done is done. Some of these fans need to grow up and mature. You don't own anyone in Super Junior and they were not born for you and if someone doesn't like them, who cares! Everyone has their own opinion.

Fai Lun Hai - Personally, I don't see what the big deal is about them. I don't like them. Period. When someone asked what I thought of them, I simply said that their okay but they're not my favorite singers. Then all of a sudden, lots of people start cussing at me and calling me immature. ??? I didn't cuss the band out of insult them in anyway and then people start saying things like "ur such a b*tch and just jealous of them cause they are awesome and rule and you're just an ugly peice of sh*t" Which makes me start feeling bad for artists who have fans go to such extremes.


i heard that DBSK fan caused a girl to commit suicide too.. are these fans crazy ?! O.o


very much so
17361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 5/20/08



6497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / cLouD9
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Ok, from the first 3 pages and the last one,
i haven't read the name of the band that i hated because of their fans: The F4.

Yes the F4, who got so exaggeratedly popular here in the Philippines.
I've known F4 prior to the release of meteor garden here in our country and yes i loved them.
They're handsome for goodness sake, but because of the public's reaction to them, i started hating them.
I guess when all you can hear are exaggeratedly positive things, you would begin to see the negative aspects.

I hate F4... because of their fans.
F4 fans, get a life.


6848 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ~Lola Land~ ;-]
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

StephyKot87 wrote:


FairyCakes wrote:


StephyKot87 wrote:


lokita wrote:


StephyKot87 wrote:

I do not hate any Jrock bands


:O Not one?


No, not one yet!


I hate J Rock Bands :D


I'm sorry to hear that.

, cute ava x
14323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada xD
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
OMFG ----johnsever-- The message that was sent to u was lik freakin harshhh!!! i dun't think i would go dat far.... omg .. i am jus shocked !!!!
Posted 5/20/08
Yamashita Tomohisa. I can't stand him much because of his psychotic, obsessive fans. He can't be that great. I don't like him and I don't hate him. I just really don't like the immature fans who can't say anything intelligible, other than commenting how they hate any girl within two feet of him or how hot they think he is.

Akanishi Jin. I know he's the most popular of KAT-TUN, but his fans are damn annoying most times. For the same reasons as Yamashita's, I don't like most of his fans.
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lowell,MA
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08
I know what you mean... I don't Hate Super Junior i jus think that their music is wack but i still luv them..but some of the fans sometimes get a little too obseesed with them and start yelling at me..even though they didn't here some their music
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Lowell,MA
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

chibiladychoi wrote:




:tongue2:


Omg this is kinda scary...how old are they??
1430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
California
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
i dont hate any bands but i do have to agree that some fans go overboard on protecting their idols and the sad thing is, theyre wasting their words for no reason. if there is love, there bounds to be hatred. it doesnt seem that they would understand all that though because they always bash others for "dissing" their idols. ahhh fan girls. i am one of dbsk and of big bang but more of the latter <3 however, others are entitled to their own opinions too. if they think dbsk is dbsgay then i guess its their opinion not mine. and theres nothing anyone can do to change it not unless if they wanna make it worse. so fan girls, take chill pills. and study!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.