Remove this ad
First  Prev  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  Next  Last
Disliked a band because of their fans?
2815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
i beginning to dislike:
DBSK
Suju
all boy bands.

1.fans scare the crap out of me
2.some are really rude
3.fans scare the crap out of me
Posted 1/18/09
whoaaa, let's stop the hate and spread sweet lovinnnn *runs for cover*

733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

erxmeeza wrote:



mmm speechless, DBSK lover turned anti? r u sure u r dbsk lover b4.. anyway happy anti..
dun take me wrong ok, just sad coz u already turn into anti but well u can do whatever u want...best of luck ok...


Hahahaha.....
Not really a lover like a real lover. I don't know them in person, how can I love them
But I used to like them. I like some of their songs.

but to be honest, it's quite amusing to see how those fanatic fans (well, not all DBSK fans are fanatic but some of them are) react when we make some comment about DBSK although the comments are neutral...
they would be like "Die you"..."Go Away"..... and other comments that more rude and violent....

it's like playing with an aggressive hamster. You poke it and it will turned violent, trying to scratch you and jumping around the cage....hahahaha.....

If you are a DBSK fans then I have to say that you are the most mature DBSK fan that I ever met on CR....
at least you respect my opinion

thanks anyway.....
894 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a box
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

mgkwt wrote:

band i hate because of fans -> TOKIO HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


oh, you hate them?... oh well..

>mine is....DBSK... seriously, their fans... o.o .. whoah, just whoah.
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/19/09
the most important thing to me is that you guys don't hate dbsk itself. The fans I don't mind, go ahead and hate them. They do get out of control
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Country Homes
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

snowmild wrote:


erxmeeza wrote:



mmm speechless, DBSK lover turned anti? r u sure u r dbsk lover b4.. anyway happy anti..
dun take me wrong ok, just sad coz u already turn into anti but well u can do whatever u want...best of luck ok...


Hahahaha.....
Not really a lover like a real lover. I don't know them in person, how can I love them
But I used to like them. I like some of their songs.

but to be honest, it's quite amusing to see how those fanatic fans (well, not all DBSK fans are fanatic but some of them are) react when we make some comment about DBSK although the comments are neutral...
they would be like "Die you"..."Go Away"..... and other comments that more rude and violent....

it's like playing with an aggressive hamster. You poke it and it will turned violent, trying to scratch you and jumping around the cage....hahahaha.....

If you are a DBSK fans then I have to say that you are the most mature DBSK fan that I ever met on CR....
at least you respect my opinion

thanks anyway.....


Thanks for saying that i am the most mature people u met on CR.. me just a fan who love kpop n jpop..but well u can say me as a fan too, i'm not shame to admit that...

about the fanatic fans i guess all group have that kind of fans but since in here there r more DBSK fans and of course when there more fans , hell for sure a lot of anti's ..cant help it ^^ and then it is kinda ruin all the image of dbsk fan's when anti's starting to said dbsk fans like this and like that, just because of a few people r like that...well to be DBSK fans , u have to endure all that kind of stuff..

i really hope someday, ur' love' ahaks, towards DBSK will come back...but if not we all still can be frenz...
anyways music is diff for each and everyone , right?

1248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

naiabanks wrote:

woah exciting.... im not against anyone here

but for anti-fans sometimes too are dumb enough.
if i hate that particular group, i wun even bother to at least know about these group.
and calling other group gay, sucks and such really shows the word 'jealousy'
of course a fan will support their idol and will go against what bad things antis talked about. and also, anti-fans even bother to at least remember the names of each member. well, good job ! some anti-fans even MAKE a forum for antis. how ridiculous can that be. if you are antis for that group, jolly well shut the hell up. there's no need for you to make a big fuss out of it. but at least i appreciate them for making that far and thanks for at least they care and somehow show concern! actually in reality, these people just jealous that they cant get or their idols cant get much attention as what their hated idols get....

but for those crazy fans are too a dumbass. they acting too protective enough that they believe they are in the fantasy of their own with that idol of theirs, as though they can stick and get married to them. but when they meet their idols, does these groups that they went over on, even appreciate them as a fan? okay, recently, i watched a fancam of these particular group..and the camera girl was a big fan of these group and she get close-up with them, and guess what, the video can really shows these girl was chasing her idols but in return, they never even smile and walked off angrily. well, i pity her.


Good Job !
Nice one !
Thumbs up up !
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere.
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

babyahgerx3 wrote:


naiabanks wrote:

woah exciting.... im not against anyone here

but for anti-fans sometimes too are dumb enough.
if i hate that particular group, i wun even bother to at least know about these group.
and calling other group gay, sucks and such really shows the word 'jealousy'
of course a fan will support their idol and will go against what bad things antis talked about. and also, anti-fans even bother to at least remember the names of each member. well, good job ! some anti-fans even MAKE a forum for antis. how ridiculous can that be. if you are antis for that group, jolly well shut the hell up. there's no need for you to make a big fuss out of it. but at least i appreciate them for making that far and thanks for at least they care and somehow show concern! actually in reality, these people just jealous that they cant get or their idols cant get much attention as what their hated idols get....

but for those crazy fans are too a dumbass. they acting too protective enough that they believe they are in the fantasy of their own with that idol of theirs, as though they can stick and get married to them. but when they meet their idols, does these groups that they went over on, even appreciate them as a fan? okay, recently, i watched a fancam of these particular group..and the camera girl was a big fan of these group and she get close-up with them, and guess what, the video can really shows these girl was chasing her idols but in return, they never even smile and walked off angrily. well, i pity her.


Good Job !
Nice one !
Thumbs up up !


hahahha . thanks
533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ***
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
I don't think that fans are a good reason to hate any artist...
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

indigokara wrote:

whoaaa, let's stop the hate and spread sweet lovinnnn *runs for cover*



Ditto. Can we all just get along. I'm for spreading the love too.



503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Where Soul Meets...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
I hate Paramore even though I used to love them, Twilight Fan-Bitches are all over them.
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In front of my la...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
SNSD. Their fans are very..scary.
Posted 1/20/09
With DBSK right,
i'm a cassie of course but srsly some cassies take if over the line and over-react when they see a pic of one of the members with some chick.
like some of you's may know, Park Gahee whose the leader of new group After School, she had to close down her Cyworld and is getting alot of anti's because she had photo's posted up of her and Micky Yoochun and there was also one with Big Bang's G-Dragon.
i mean srsly? how sad is that?

Also like tokyomewmew said, most of SNSD's fans are scary mang.
i go on allkpop which is a site with all kpop info and they are like the biggest SNSD fans and most of the info put up on there since gee came out is like basically all SNSD info. Like a SNSD Fansite!
even though i'm still Girls' Generation fan, gosh dont go too crazy over them
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / mb, ca
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

favegirl13 wrote:


johnsever wrote:

DBSGAY- fangirls are really psychotics, it's just like, common get a life. They really go on beyond stupidity when somebody insults DBSGAY, they got no respect on other's opinion, If a pro exist, they must accept that a anti has the right to exist to.

Maybe some already saw this

And most of DBSGAY fangirls rants like that when somebody insults DBSGAY, how psychotic. Grow up DBSGAY fangirls


dude that message is extremely fucked up. even though im a dbsk fun i wouldnt do that just because some hates them.
dbsgay catchy name



true.
some fans do need to grow up.
i am also fan of dbsk because of their voice.
i also call them dbsgay because some of them acts like one.
and esp their hair and face. they just dnt look manly to me.
and i agree, dbsgay sure is catchy. HAHA
Posted 2/4/09
Really hate everything man, but I just ignore the fan girls because I know the fact that I'm more knowledgeable then them.
First  Prev  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.