First  Prev  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  Next  Last
Disliked a band because of their fans?
273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
thats too much....

anyways cant think of a celebrity i hate cause of fans atm
351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/16/09 , edited 2/16/09
I've seen a lot of comments how much An Cafe-fans missing Bou.. Dunno with Pi. I don't love him or see anything in him.. Just thinks he fine xb
12527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 2/16/09
I some respect for Kim HeeChul since I guess it might have been fan service that he had to kiss another guy, if only he could have stood up to the fans and said that he was Straight and not Gay.
1404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in a house
Offline
Posted 2/17/09
I don't get it, and what's your point? Okay, here you said that you hate this Yampiri whatever guy because of his insanly fans? Okay.... You guys hate certain artists because of fans? That's not very logical. It's like saying you hate the same person everyone hates. To me it looks like you think it's just annoying hearing the names repeatedly. I don't know you're making it sound like it. I only get annoyed by artist when I hear it too much.
626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 2/18/09

johnsever wrote:

DBSGAY- fangirls are really psychotics, it's just like, common get a life. They really go on beyond stupidity when somebody insults DBSGAY, they got no respect on other's opinion, If a pro exist, they must accept that a anti has the right to exist to.

Maybe some already saw this

And most of DBSGAY fangirls rants like that when somebody insults DBSGAY, how psychotic. Grow up DBSGAY fangirls


well i think that saying bad things about others is really bad, each person has their own opinions in mind as you have said. i think that we should respect each other... so i think dat if you have nothing good to say its better to just shut up peace men

any ways about this topic, i liked news before, but because of someone i know being over adkted,, showing their pictures to everyone in school.. now i am not interested to them dat much. i'm now atracted to korean singers
416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 2/21/09
Mmm...SORRY not an Asian band- even though I LOVE TAIWANESE BANDS more than American bands- but Jonas Brothers, I mean I liked them before but then like I saw sooo many fans write comments saying how much they liked them, and it was sooo annoying and nothing special from each other which made me not like the Jonas Brothers anymore. I KNOW...SOOO WEIRD =) But I don't know how to describe it
604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
wahhhh~ i got heart with your comment.. T^T

im a fangirl of DBSK.. but i wont bash you.. i understand you.. XD
604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
wait! change that!

i got HURT with your comment.. thats for johnserver.. XD

but i wont bash you.. like i said in my comment up there.. XD
830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 2/23/09
TOKIO HOTEL!
O_________________________________O""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Hate them..... God.....
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / here
Offline
Posted 2/23/09

murky_otaku wrote:


johnsever wrote:

DBSGAY- fangirls are really psychotics, it's just like, common get a life. They really go on beyond stupidity when somebody insults DBSGAY, they got no respect on other's opinion, If a pro exist, they must accept that a anti has the right to exist to.

Maybe some already saw this

And most of DBSGAY fangirls rants like that when somebody insults DBSGAY, how psychotic. Grow up DBSGAY fangirls


well i think that saying bad things about others is really bad, each person has their own opinions in mind as you have said. i think that we should respect each other... so i think dat if you have nothing good to say its better to just shut up peace men

any ways about this topic, i liked news before, but because of someone i know being over adkted,, showing their pictures to everyone in school.. now i am not interested to them dat much. i'm now atracted to korean singers



well that's really harsh for a FAn and...who would not go mad if an anti-fan insults their idols? and come on.. beyond stupidity? lol get a life too...i respect his opinion but his reasons... CHILDISH ENOUGH...

Posted 2/26/09
ahahhahahahahhaha,
im like a totaly a fangirl of ss501s kim hyun joong.
ahahhhaha, the fans are really amusing.
hahahha at the dbsgay fangirl.
omg this is just soo funny.

but i think the antifans are also funny, like that girl who tried to kil U-know of dbsgay.
hahhahaha, soo funny and the letter, and like her little "comeback" she was actually proud of what she did.
people need to get lives, i mean i fangirl kim hyun joong but im not like as extreme as these other CRAZYYY BITCHES!!!
ahahhaha, soo amuzing!!!
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Country Homes
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
i hope someone will stop quoting that dbsk gay thingy .....it is so long2 time ago......it is hurt coz i like dbsk n hopefully people dun generalize all dbsk 's fans....
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
Jonas Brothers - Their fans are the craziest, most ignorant people on the face of the earth. Their face could be splattered all over the floor from being totally owned by haters and they'd still get up and say something like "JB ARE STILL SEXXXXYYYYY!!!! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!!" because they have no other valid points to fight back with.

Plus, they ALMOST always have terrible problems stringing a proper sentence together.
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

ilikesoyamilk wrote:

Jonas Brothers - Their fans are the craziest, most ignorant people on the face of the earth. Their face could be splattered all over the floor from being totally owned by haters and they'd still get up and say something like "JB ARE STILL SEXXXXYYYYY!!!! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS!!" because they have no other valid points to fight back with.

Plus, they ALMOST always have terrible problems stringing a proper sentence together.


That was the best reason ever to hate the JoBros.
ILUSM! <3


2454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 3/28/09

johnsever wrote:

DBSGAY- fangirls are really psychotics, it's just like, common get a life. They really go on beyond stupidity when somebody insults DBSGAY, they got no respect on other's opinion, If a pro exist, they must accept that a anti has the right to exist to.

Maybe some already saw this

And most of DBSGAY fangirls rants like that when somebody insults DBSGAY, how psychotic. Grow up DBSGAY fangirls


Ha ha funny rage message you got there who ever wrote that has no life what so ever.
First  Prev  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  82  83  84  85  86  87  88  89  90  91  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.