First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
There is a guy is coming to your house to fight you - you are evenly matched
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
and he is supposed to be coming alone. You are alone. What do you do?

Step outside, shirt off, fists up?

Step outside with a baseball bat?

Yell out "the doors open" then fight him fists only inside my house so i don't get in any legal trouble?

Yell out "the doors open" then bash him with a bat inside your house?

what would u do?

after hes knocked out then what????

i guess i can lock him in my basement...........i dunno

16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08
open the door,scream "AIEEEE" and run inside,when he gets cocky and chases you in,trick him and lock him inside one of the rooms.Make yourself a cappuccino while the cops arrive to arrest the 'burglar'

BRAINS BEAT BRAWN
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
shoot the fucker.
Posted 5/19/08

h4x0rz wrote:

open the door,scream "AIEEEE" and run inside,when he gets cocky and chases you in,trick him and lock him inside one of the rooms.Make yourself a cappuccino while the cops arrive to arrest the 'burglar'

BRAINS BEAT BRAWN


... now that`s funny LOL & a good idea
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Anyone remember home alone? I would probably do what the kid did.
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

g31025 wrote:

Anyone remember home alone? I would probably do what the kid did.

but that takes long preparation to set up those traps...
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
*gets out knife*
Posted 5/19/08
I do Karate, Tae Kwondo, Kendo and Tai Chi and am an expert, so is my brother in the same Martial Arts and my father is a Kung-Fu expert. So if were 'evenly matched' and fail to K.O one another, then I can just call my brother to lend a hand. However....

I'd rather fight them on my own though to prove myself, because you have to lose once in a while if you want to be a champion, and if I win, then I will prove to myself that I'm at the top of my game.

No weapons will be necessary.

Once he's knocked out, wait till they wakes up and offer him a cup of tea....it would be harsh not to, they'll be in pain...
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

hikobuf wrote:


g31025 wrote:

Anyone remember home alone? I would probably do what the kid did.

but that takes long preparation to set up those traps...


Ya. But you know he's coming over already right? So you can prepare. Anyway, a simple trap like "when he opens the door and a bucket of paint swings directly at his head" should do the trick.
34454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

g31025 wrote:


hikobuf wrote:


g31025 wrote:

Anyone remember home alone? I would probably do what the kid did.

but that takes long preparation to set up those traps...


Ya. But you know he's coming over already right? So you can prepare. Anyway, a simple trap like "when he opens the door and a bucket of paint swings directly at his head" should do the trick.

yup or maybe instead of the paint an iron ^-^

25 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Feed guy to my dogs
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

edu911 wrote:

Feed guy to my dogs


Great idea!
Posted 5/19/08

Yell out "the doors open" then bash him with a bat inside your house?


i would do this!!
10730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Not in your closet
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
throw a banana at him and yell "eat that monkey!"
72698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cologne, Germany
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

bonehead wrote:

throw a banana at him and yell "eat that monkey!"


Yeah, me too
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.