First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
are all ECHII anime also COMEDY
417 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Erm...SOmeWHerE~~
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Most ecchi animes are comedy...but not all are comedy
1762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
hmmm... not all I think just like school days...
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

SimplyBill wrote:

Actually no. Being all-knowing means you know all, even nothing. And I am that.


But isn't knowing nothing same as being an idiot? Also, you aren't all-knowing, if you are all-knowing, you could've at least ranked higher last school year, and beat my rank. >;3

Posted 5/19/08
Some of them are just pure romance and massive amounts of fanservice.
Posted 5/19/08

SimplyBill wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

Actually no. Being all-knowing means you know all, even nothing. And I am that.


But isn't knowing nothing same as being an idiot? Also, you aren't all-knowing, if you are all-knowing, you could've at least ranked higher last school year, and beat my rank. >;3



Knowing nothing is not idiocy. It is ignorance. Besides, just because you have a higher rank doesn't mean you are smarter.


Boredom killed.....


Stop the fighting!
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

SimplyBill wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

Actually no. Being all-knowing means you know all, even nothing. And I am that.


But isn't knowing nothing same as being an idiot? Also, you aren't all-knowing, if you are all-knowing, you could've at least ranked higher last school year, and beat my rank. >;3



Knowing nothing is not idiocy. It is ignorance. Besides, just because you have a higher rank doesn't mean you are smarter.


Boredom killed.....


Yeah yeah. If you're all-knowing that would mean that you should've rank higher, considering that you know the answers and you should've predicted the questions in the test. =.=;;

P.S. Yes, your boredom killed your sister
P.P.S. CC will join the group tomorrow he said. =D

8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

SimplyBill wrote:

I did that on purpose....



Oh really? Then I "accidentally" ranked 7th for the 3rd year level. x]]



8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

SimplyBill wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

I did that on purpose....



Oh really? Then I "accidentally" ranked 7th for the 3rd year level. x]]





Yes, you did.



Then you lose <3



651 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
I wonder...
5449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Stress World
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
err....what is this all about. anyway. ecchi are comedy. in my case.so far like ichigo 100% although i did not finish the anime.
4868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / garden of eden
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

faLLenm00n wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:

Actually no. Being all-knowing means you know all, even nothing. And I am that.


But isn't knowing nothing same as being an idiot? Also, you aren't all-knowing, if you are all-knowing, you could've at least ranked higher last school year, and beat my rank. >;3




ignorance is the worst
thats all i can say
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08

jheng wrote:

ignorance is the worst
thats all i can say


Yes, it's the worst. Next is idiocy. =.=;;


SadisticLust wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:

I think all ecchi animes are comedy. But not all comedy animes are ecchi. xD


So, Elfen lied is funny.........


Yes, it is. The flying bodies are fun to watch. It's all base on a person's definition of "comedy."


OMFG !! YOU WERE ALSO A SADIST??? I LOVE YOU !!! XD WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME EARILIER?


Yes. I'm a sadist. I <3 me too. I didn't tell you earlier 'cause you didn't ask. =D
533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08


i usually saw comedy/ecchi anime but i don't think that all ecchi anime are also comedy...
6836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Brasov
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
most of them are comedy and i like it like that
2177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Quezon City, Phil...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
ecchi and comedy are not related.

comedy can stand on its own while ecchi doesn't. i guess that pure ecchi without comedy are rare and i've never seen one.
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

SadisticLust wrote:



Okay.. I'll ask you something else then:

Do you think incest is hot?


LOL. I so </3 you while <3 you. Haha. Were you still in the group that time? Anyways. NO IT'S NOT!
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

SimplyBill wrote:

No, I win.



No. You lose, I win. I'll pass the UP test and that's final.



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.