First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Who is the biggest Mary Sue?
2080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/30/10

kenwil wrote:


gadeel wrote:

Sayuri Amamiya from Tokimeki Memorial Only Love. Closest I know to a full-fledged Mary Sue.


yup I agree, she's the closest I know that can take that title


totally agree :/
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/6/10
Females:
Jean Grey (The X-Men)
Kim Possible (Kim Possible)-Most popular girl in school, captain of the cheerleading squad, good at martial arts, and top secret agent.
Buruma/Bulma (Dragon Ball Z/Gt)
Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino/Neo queen Serenity (Sailor Moon)
Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)
Miaka Yuki (Fushgi Yuugi)
Izayoi (Inuyasha)
Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha)
Belldandy (Ah! My Goddess)
Shizuka Jonouchi (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
Naru Narusegawa (Love Hina)
Momiji (Blue Seed)
Lacus Clyne (Mobile Suite Gundam Seed)
Suzy (Zatch Bell)
Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
Esther Blanchett (Trinity Blood)
Fuu (Samurai Champloo)
Misa Amane (Death Note)
Moka Akashiya (Rosario Vampire)
Ichigo Momomiya (Tokyo Mew Mew)
Amu Hinamori (Shugo Chara)
Lala (To Love Ru)
Bella Swan (Twilight)
Katara (Avatar the Last Airbender)

Males:
Superman (Superman)
Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett (The X-Men)
Goku (Dragon Ball z/Gt)
Gohan (Dragon Ball z/GT)
Goten (Dragon Ball z/Gt)
Tenchi Masaki (Tenchi Muyo!)
Tuxedo Kamen/Mask Mamoru (Sailor Moon)
Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Ash Ketchum (Pokemon)
Keitaro Urashima (Love Hina)
Shippo (Inuyasha)
Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket)
Ryouma Echizen (Prince Of Tennis)
Tsukune Aono (Rosario Vampire)
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
Kai Miyagusuku (Blood+)
Itsuki Minami/Ikki (Air Gear)
Phoron Tatara (Shinkyoku Sōkai Polyphonica)
Tadase Hotori (Shugo Chara)
Posted 4/6/10
Asuna Fucking Kagurazaka!

She's strong, has fucking magical canceling ability and is a princess from a magical country!!!!

And she's super annoying and stupid.......yet some stupid people think she'll end up with Negi?!

He's better off with Nodoka.
755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In your backyard :D
Offline
Posted 4/6/10

Inu-kage wrote:

Asuna Fucking Kagurazaka!

She's strong, has fucking magical canceling ability and is a princess from a magical country!!!!

And she's super annoying and stupid.......yet some stupid people think she'll end up with Negi?!

He's better off with Nodoka.


i agree

asuna is overrated D: but so clichely almost perfect
1247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/7/10
SHARON RAINSWORTH ~ PANDORA HEARTS

FROM THIS INNOCENT LOOK



BCOME THIS AFTER DRUNK

Posted 4/19/10
For me, nearly EVERY single female character made by CLAMP
411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Oh you know! That...
Offline
Posted 4/23/10
well you just listed two that are mary-sues. nia from gurren lagann (although i like her though D: but her personality is too sweet! but i still like her.)

and tohru from fruits basket. OH MY GAWD she is the most annoyingest anime character i ever knew :/ always "LOOK AT ME I CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THEN ME.SQUEE~" she's the main reason why i don't like fruits basket that much.
Posted 10/16/10

starpainterhelper wrote:

well you just listed two that are mary-sues. nia from gurren lagann (although i like her though D: but her personality is too sweet! but i still like her.)

and tohru from fruits basket. OH MY GAWD she is the most annoyingest anime character i ever knew :/ always "LOOK AT ME I CARE ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE THEN ME.SQUEE~" she's the main reason why i don't like fruits basket that much.


she is why I stopped watching and reading Fruba Dx she's totally a sue

Posted 10/16/10

ZakuroZakuro wrote:

For me, nearly EVERY single female character made by CLAMP


agreed! especially Cardcaptors

1185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 10/16/10

semarchiifreya wrote:

Females:
Jean Grey (The X-Men)
Kim Possible (Kim Possible)-Most popular girl in school, captain of the cheerleading squad, good at martial arts, and top secret agent.
Buruma/Bulma (Dragon Ball Z/Gt)
Sailor Moon/Usagi Tsukino/Neo queen Serenity (Sailor Moon)
Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura)
Miaka Yuki (Fushgi Yuugi)
Izayoi (Inuyasha)
Kagome Higurashi (Inuyasha)
Belldandy (Ah! My Goddess)
Shizuka Jonouchi (Yu-Gi-Oh!)
Tohru Honda (Fruits Basket)
Naru Narusegawa (Love Hina)
Momiji (Blue Seed)
Lacus Clyne (Mobile Suite Gundam Seed)
Suzy (Zatch Bell)
Orihime Inoue (Bleach)
Esther Blanchett (Trinity Blood)
Fuu (Samurai Champloo)
Misa Amane (Death Note)
Moka Akashiya (Rosario Vampire)
Ichigo Momomiya (Tokyo Mew Mew)
Amu Hinamori (Shugo Chara)
Lala (To Love Ru)
Bella Swan (Twilight)
Katara (Avatar the Last Airbender)

Males:
Superman (Superman)
Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett (The X-Men)
Goku (Dragon Ball z/Gt)
Gohan (Dragon Ball z/GT)
Goten (Dragon Ball z/Gt)
Tenchi Masaki (Tenchi Muyo!)
Tuxedo Kamen/Mask Mamoru (Sailor Moon)
Shinji Ikari (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
Ash Ketchum (Pokemon)
Keitaro Urashima (Love Hina)
Shippo (Inuyasha)
Yuki Sohma (Fruits Basket)
Ryouma Echizen (Prince Of Tennis)
Tsukune Aono (Rosario Vampire)
Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
Kai Miyagusuku (Blood+)
Itsuki Minami/Ikki (Air Gear)
Phoron Tatara (Shinkyoku Sōkai Polyphonica)
Tadase Hotori (Shugo Chara)


See,semarchiifreya has putted out that a Mary Sue isn't only a female,but I disagree with Goku,Bulma,Gohan,Shinji,& Goten being mary sues because they don't boast,Vegeta on the other hand IS a male Mary Sue because like Sasuke,he's a fangirl bait,he likes to feel envy and admiration,& he just screams out "Look at me.Ain't I wonderful?!"
62080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / F / 5280 feet above s...
Offline
Posted 10/16/10
Angelique, from any and all of the Angelique series, including Neo-Angelique Abyss, is very much a Mary Sue. There is a caveat to this, however - the character is supposed to be a tabula rassa, since the Angelique anime series are based on otome games. The lead females are pretty and perfect and sweet and have few flaws, save that they all seem to be annoyingly clumsy (they trip a great deal, which allows for a typical clichéd scene involving one of the male 'suitor' candidates catching her, with varying results depending on the archetype that suitor represents). They aren't annoying to me because I know why the writers made them the way they are - what girl hasn't wished that all the boys in school loved her or doted on her? But there are times I wish that characters like Yuki, or Belldandy didn't seem so glaringly 'helpless', that they could run without doing the usual faceplant in the dirt. Most reverse harem series are guilty of using a Mary Sue character, just as you have the 'Marty' male character apparent in most harem anime, save that 'Marty' can be a completely untalented, useless, average loser of a guy and the chicks will still hang on him like a $5 suit.
Posted 10/16/10
thoru honda fruits basket. BIGGEST SUE EVAR

Kagome higurashi and Hatsune Miku is up there too
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / RIGHT BEHIND YOU!!
Offline
Posted 10/17/10

SteVenHotFire wrote:

um um um.......ELIZABETH!!!!!(GINTAMA)


^this
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/11 , edited 1/10/11

i mean, a girl shouldnt have more that 2 guys chasing after her


Okay, that's just stupid. I've had three guys liking me at once....I guess that makes ME a Mary-Sue. rofl


almost every shoujo manga out there the girl is a mary sue. ALMOST)


No. Look up the actual definition, will you, please?


Asuna Fucking Kagurazaka!

She's strong, has fucking magical canceling ability and is a princess from a magical country!!!!


That doesn't make her a Sue. -_-


And she's super annoying and stupid.......yet some stupid people think she'll end up with Negi?!


Asuna's not annoying OR stupid and it's pretty offensive of you to call AsunaxNegi fans "stupid". Congrats for being ignorant. The fact is, Asuna and Negi have a connection that none of the other characters come close to having with him. That is why they are shipped.


He's better off with Nodoka.


I freaking hate Nodoka. She has a backbone about as strong as a wet noodle. She's nothing but cliche, nerd-moe fanboy bait.

*face palm*

Nobody on this thread seems to understand WHAT a Mary-Sue actually is......



otaku_125 wrote:

thoru honda fruits basket. BIGGEST SUE EVAR

Kagome higurashi and Hatsune Miku is up there too


How the frack can Hatsune Miku be a Sue when we don't even know her character history? Because she is cute and fans like her?

*more face palms*



67767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 1/10/11 , edited 1/10/11

Chiibihime wrote:






Why don't you explain it for us then?
The only context in which I've heard the term doesn't apply here.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.