First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Sashimi
4977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The Black Order
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
looks good.....
1542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

LordShangYang wrote:


Putter wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Naked Snake style.


What is the naked snake style?


This user was referring to eating sushi off of a naked woman. A comment generally indicating that they have never themselves done that. If you recall the earlier discussion on table manners, the presence of a naked woman makes all of those rules seem crude.


men party. do they really do that?
2172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / ????.....
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
I Love Sashimi, my best choice is Ika (Squid) with Uni (Sea Urchin) on top. I usually eat with a little bit soy sauce and a lot of wasabi
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

LordShangYang wrote:


Putter wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Naked Snake style.


What is the naked snake style?


This user was referring to eating sushi off of a naked woman. A comment generally indicating that they have never themselves done that. If you recall the earlier discussion on table manners, the presence of a naked woman makes all of those rules seem crude.


Uh no. I was referring to Metal gear solid 3. A video game in which the main character "Naked Snake" is left in the wilderness and has to find his own food and more than often ends up eating nothing but raw fish.
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
I eat it a lot... Love tuna the most!
661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

DRO1 wrote:


LordShangYang wrote:


Putter wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Naked Snake style.


What is the naked snake style?


This user was referring to eating sushi off of a naked woman. A comment generally indicating that they have never themselves done that. If you recall the earlier discussion on table manners, the presence of a naked woman makes all of those rules seem crude.


Uh no. I was referring to Metal gear solid 3. A video game in which the main character "Naked Snake" is left in the wilderness and has to find his own food and more than often ends up eating nothing but raw fish.


My apologies. In my experience Naked + Sushi only means one thing. With how popular the Metal Gear series is I should have been able to put two and two together. I don't play it, but a lot of the people I work with do.
661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

Putter wrote:


LordShangYang wrote:


Putter wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Naked Snake style.


What is the naked snake style?


This user was referring to eating sushi off of a naked woman. A comment generally indicating that they have never themselves done that. If you recall the earlier discussion on table manners, the presence of a naked woman makes all of those rules seem crude.


men party. do they really do that?


Yes, it's a lot more common in the orient than here as Westerners often are unable to keep up with the social niceties. DRO1 was however making a pop culture reference that sailed right over my head.
661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

fluffyputih wrote:

I Love Sashimi, my best choice is Ika (Squid) with Uni (Sea Urchin) on top. I usually eat with a little bit soy sauce and a lot of wasabi :w00t:


I've never had Sea Urchin, but considering you like Squid and a lot of Wasabi it sounds like you have similar tastes to my own. What is the taste and texture like?
938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
mmmm yummm *drool
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

chinky_sonny wrote:

Sashimi is one of my favorite food so i thought of making a thread on this.

Do you like the taste of Sashimi? Do you have any idea on how to prepare It and how to eat it (like what goes with it as compliments aside from soy and wasabi? What kinds of fishes are recommended for Sashimi?





that seems not well cocked same as sushi ;( too bad i dont like those kind of fud xD
1542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

LordShangYang wrote:


Putter wrote:


LordShangYang wrote:


Putter wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Naked Snake style.


What is the naked snake style?


This user was referring to eating sushi off of a naked woman. A comment generally indicating that they have never themselves done that. If you recall the earlier discussion on table manners, the presence of a naked woman makes all of those rules seem crude.


men party. do they really do that?


Yes, it's a lot more common in the orient than here as Westerners often are unable to keep up with the social niceties. DRO1 was however making a pop culture reference that sailed right over my head.


quite interesting
1542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

yezz78 wrote:

i like sashimi, preferably sushi (raw seafood on top of rice)...i like salmon and scallop the best ^^..i've also tried tuna, white fish, mackerel, 'ebi' (prawn), 'tako' (octopus), 'unagi' (eel), and abalone, top it off with ginger and dip it in soy sauce w/ wasabi and it's heaven! :)...we have a japanese restaurant that me and my friends go to everytime..i always make sure that i at least try a new one everytime ^^

i also know how to make sushi and rolls (if i have the ingredients) cuz i work at a japanese place (but only the basic ones ^^)..we only have 4 kinds of rolls and 3 types of sushi (tuna, salmon, shrimp)


I don't remember what i ate at the Japanese restaurant but i am sure i tasted all that is in display. NIce experience thou.
553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
All of these....I'm hungry now
661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
How about hand rolls. That's basically when you take a sushi roll and just don't cut it up. I make these at home often enough. When you aren't making something to look pretty you can cut out a step or two.
2172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / ????.....
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

LordShangYang wrote:


fluffyputih wrote:

I Love Sashimi, my best choice is Ika (Squid) with Uni (Sea Urchin) on top. I usually eat with a little bit soy sauce and a lot of wasabi :w00t:


I've never had Sea Urchin, but considering you like Squid and a lot of Wasabi it sounds like you have similar tastes to my own. What is the taste and texture like?


For me ika is chewy and plain like rice taste with a little sweetness , but if you put uni on top, uni taste sweet, but i hope you like the after taste of uni , because some people doesn’t like uni is because the smell of uni inside your mouth. But i don’t mind and I found it quite enjoyable. Uni is a great combination with ika. I think you have to try it and let me know . I hope you enjoyed as much as I do.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.