First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
whats the weirdest thing about your culture?
27371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / well my minds all...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
wel for me, it never ceases to amaze me how certain people can walk round with more freedom then anyone else, doing what they want and not being punished for they're actions, i doubt its confined to just where i live though lol
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
RICE RICE RICE!!!!
every little meal in the Philippines needs at least a bowl of rice on the table........yet we don't get fat as easily as America...
Posted 5/23/08
uh...lol idk...we have a really funny accent....lol its like really annoying...
1872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / F / united kingdom
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
i dont think my culture is weird at all.
maybe that in itself is weird

what does that say about me?
155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / baguio,Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
uuhhmmm
just noticing some of the posts its kind of turning racist now...

ehehee but the weird thing here is hmm..
i dont think its a culture more like of a habit..
is that filipinos want to be whiter and
americans want to be darker.. (you know tan)
hahaa
44706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada!
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Well...Canadians have everything smaller than Americans...even people (no offense) but for us, a large = small in america...why? It's so bad for you! Philippines has Balot...a live...well dead...chick in an egg you eat. eww! I dunno about the chinese and viet...chinese doesn't have many weird things except that we used to eat dog? well thats what I heard...
Posted 5/23/08
Nigerian culture? Goat intestines, cow brains, dried fish. And there tends to be a lot of ass shaking in the dances lol
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Well I'm Chinese-Viet, and I've heard that in some places in China people eat human baby fetuses, so yeah that's pretty nasty.

Alot of people also think that eating dried pig blood, dogs, cats, ducks, and grasshoppers is weird, but it doesn't taste that bad. Not much different from eating beef or chicken. I remember my dad told me in Vietnam he had eaten so many different types of animals. He told me he had eaten dog, cat, monkey, leopard, snakes, alligators, rats, shark, octopuses, squids, many different insects and bugs, and alot of other stuff.
1886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
BALOT~ pre-matured duck egg.
75 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

ChickenPrincess wrote:

Well...Canadians have everything smaller than Americans...even people (no offense) but for us, a large = small in america...why? It's so bad for you! Philippines has Balot...a live...well dead...chick in an egg you eat. eww! I dunno about the chinese and viet...chinese doesn't have many weird things except that we used to eat dog? well thats what I heard...

actually chinese still eat dogs, it's depends on the location!

Mainland China eat them but in Taiwan and Hong Kong doesnn't
Posted 5/24/08
so yeah.........we flips eat this live chick or duck.......well more like fermented or some kind of fetus-like thing in an egg.............it was not THAT bad........well, i only had it once........now that i think about, it is kinda nasty.
15461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

holicxchan wrote:

so yeah.........we flips eat this live chick or duck.......well more like fermented or some kind of fetus-like thing in an egg.............it was not THAT bad........well, i only had it once........now that i think about, it is kinda nasty.


balot?? if it is, i only tried it once too... but it was not that bad too.. hehe
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

nene817 wrote:

Nigerian culture? Goat intestines, cow brains, dried fish. And there tends to be a lot of ass shaking in the dances lol


Ass shaking dances rock, especially when Emmanuel Adebayor does it! :P

(He's nigerian with Togo citizenship, right?)
Posted 5/24/08

gudgurL22 wrote:


holicxchan wrote:

so yeah.........we flips eat this live chick or duck.......well more like fermented or some kind of fetus-like thing in an egg.............it was not THAT bad........well, i only had it once........now that i think about, it is kinda nasty.


balot?? if it is, i only tried it once too... but it was not that bad too.. hehe


yeah........i remember seeing that in fearfactor.....lol. i was like, it aint that bad.
15461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

holicxchan wrote:


gudgurL22 wrote:


holicxchan wrote:

so yeah.........we flips eat this live chick or duck.......well more like fermented or some kind of fetus-like thing in an egg.............it was not THAT bad........well, i only had it once........now that i think about, it is kinda nasty.


balot?? if it is, i only tried it once too... but it was not that bad too.. hehe


yeah........i remember seeing that in fearfactor.....lol. i was like, it aint that bad.


hehe.. i just ate it so that we can get the next clue... that was my first time.. eeek..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.