First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
two diff storyline?
1086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / s0mewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
i have seen the manga and the anime from youtube....the manga storyline is after ichigo defeted grimmjow.. the rest of the arrancar with 5th captain gone to human world to start atking...BUT! the story from youtube anime is after ichigo defeted grimmjow it started a new story like...the former 3rd seated is replace by amagai shuusuke.

anyone neo which storyline is true?
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
the anime is on fillers right now...
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore (:
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Fillers not bad too ma =]
Mean bleach won't end so early =X
8529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

RatioInc wrote:

the anime is on fillers right now...


does not look like a filler. though kinda weird they drop in middle of a arc. if was a filler then make no sense why everyone is back including Orihime
2074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

DarkXshino wrote:


RatioInc wrote:

the anime is on fillers right now...


does not look like a filler. though kinda weird they drop in middle of a arc. if was a filler then make no sense why everyone is back including Orihime


that's what fillers do....they fill in time for the manga to go further ahead.
so basically right now the anime is just on a different story complete irrelevant to the main plot line...if ya don't believe it, then go google bleach
8529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

RatioInc wrote:


DarkXshino wrote:


RatioInc wrote:

the anime is on fillers right now...


does not look like a filler. though kinda weird they drop in middle of a arc. if was a filler then make no sense why everyone is back including Orihime


that's what fillers do....they fill in time for the manga to go further ahead.
so basically right now the anime is just on a different story complete irrelevant to the main plot line...if ya don't believe it, then go google bleach


O.o? is it really a filler if i don't see how they can bring back the Arrancar.
22681 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / E-arth
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
The one currently going in the anime is a filler arc isn't it?
Member
3235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / at home...at my r...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

TinaYoshi wrote:

The one currently going in the anime is a filler arc isn't it?


It totally is...
It totally makes no sense when you know what happened in the manga...
Member
13419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Death City
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
In the manga, Ichigo and the others were still in Hueco Mundo... but now, they're back... trust the manga... the one in the anime IS just a filler....
118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
it's so sad i was hoping that bleach wouldn't have filler arcs...but i guess all good things must come to an end right???TT_TT...whyyyyyyy??????TT_TT*sniff,sniff* waaaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!TT_TT.................
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / there >>>>
Offline
Posted 5/30/08
It's a filler
3999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / PLANET FIERCE BABY!
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
they seem to have alot of fillers right now...fillers are okay for me because if i miss an episode, i don't mind it...
1189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
it dussent make sense...halfway through it juz saes dat grimmjow is fighting ichigo, den all of s udeen dey are back in the real world again.....i dun realli get it.but if its fillers it shud have nth to do wif the arrancar arc.
88 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Northern Tokyo, J...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
Ugh... I hate fillers... -_- But it makes absolutely no sense that Ichigo was practically bleeding to death(I think? O.o ) then he just appears in the World of the Living alive and happy as can be. @.@
950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Here
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
everyone is back even ichigo when he was suposed to be in Hecco Mundo *not sure how to spell it* fighting evil monsters ;D and saving inoue.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.