Post Reply hi guys! suggestions plz!!
Creator
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
hey mina-san
i was wondering if you could give suggestions that would make this group better or if you want something like info or something i can post up here
anyways please reply
tanx guys!
lol
Moderator
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
I would like to suggest......some activities for the club...like banner making contest....hehehehe... ^__^
just a sugestion...hehehe
Creator
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

kiratsuki_09 wrote:

I would like to suggest......some activities for the club...like banner making contest....hehehehe... ^__^
just a sugestion...hehehe


oh its a good one and tanx for the reply
but this is my first group so i'm not sure how to do it..lol
is it possible to put you in charge??
Moderator
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:

I would like to suggest......some activities for the club...like banner making contest....hehehehe... ^__^
just a sugestion...hehehe


oh its a good one and tanx for the reply
but this is my first group so i'm not sure how to do it..lol
is it possible to put you in charge??


It's also new to me, I still have a bit problem on the group that I made. But I will try and do my best! ^_^
Creator
1861 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

kiratsuki_09 wrote:


lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:

I would like to suggest......some activities for the club...like banner making contest....hehehehe... ^__^
just a sugestion...hehehe


oh its a good one and tanx for the reply
but this is my first group so i'm not sure how to do it..lol
is it possible to put you in charge??


It's also new to me, I still have a bit problem on the group that I made. But I will try and do my best! ^_^


aww tanx so much ^_^
Moderator
4519 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:


lovelycomplex wrote:


kiratsuki_09 wrote:

I would like to suggest......some activities for the club...like banner making contest....hehehehe... ^__^
just a sugestion...hehehe


oh its a good one and tanx for the reply
but this is my first group so i'm not sure how to do it..lol
is it possible to put you in charge??


It's also new to me, I still have a bit problem on the group that I made. But I will try and do my best! ^_^


aww tanx so much ^_^


no problem! ^_^


You must be logged in to post.