First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply For confused people.
6363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08
For confused people
This is what I found:

Beloved angel angelique season 1&2 is a spinoff of angelique OVA
and Angelique OVA is a prequel of Angelique shiroi tsubasa no memoir OVA.
So Beloved angel angelique season 1&2 are different from the OVAs but there versions of each other.


*sigh* so confusing , im just gonna watch season 1&2 and not the OVAs because they are going to mess up the story I have in mind.

I hope this has helped a little

12089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
yep, me too. angelique looks different in it :x
9618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / •••••aNiMe kingdo...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
yeah! kinda confusing...^_^ thanks!
Member
703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/14/08
Hey Peoples!
I have the Links for all the Kagayaki episodes! They are RAW but if you want to watch them go to my profile and there are Instructions for the links. If you have any questions ask me and I will try to help. If you can't get the links to work then I can send you summaries of the episodes until they are posted on Crunchyroll okay!
Good luck and Enjoy!!
Member
1879 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
I've watched the seasons and the ova's without confusing myself somehow...
Member
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where u r
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

larsa_penelo wrote:

I've watched the seasons and the ova's without confusing myself somehow...


me too
Member
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
The OAVs and animes aren't spinoff of each other but either a continuations in the Angelique series' plotline, or a rehashing of the story from one of the games. In other words they all fit together chronologically. It may seem confusing because it jumps from one time line to another, but that's because those big gaps are usually covered by the games themselves.
Member
162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / California
Offline
Posted 7/22/08
Koi suru tenshi Angelique-kagayaki no ashita is the sequel to koi suru tenshi angelique-kokoro no mezameru toki. It's on crunchyroll and veoh. The other Angelique series is Neo Angelique Abyss which is the sequel to the spinoff OAV Angelique (OAV) - which takes place when the current Queen in kokoro no mezameru toki (Angelique Limoges) and Rosalia de Catargena were taking the Queen's examination. But Angelique (OAV) is the prequel to the Angelique-Shiroi Tsubasa no Memoir (OAV). XD Okay, maybe it's better to just show it a different way.

With Angelique (the Queen):
-Angelique - the OAV (can't seem to find a title - maybe is just "Angelique") - 3 episodes (beginning)
-Angelique - Shiroi Tsubasa no Memoir (OAV) - 2 episodes (sequel)
-Angelique - Seichi Yori Ai wo Komete (OAV) - 3 episodes (sequel)
-Angelique - Twin Collection (OAV) - 8 episodes (sequel)

Spinoff of "Angelique" series:
-Neo Angelique Abyss (spinoff of Angelique the OAV) - I think it's 13 episodes
-Neo Angelique Abyss - Second Age (sequel) - I believe it to be 13 episodes

With Ange (Etoile):
-Koi Suru Tenshi Angelique - kokoro no mezameru toki (spinoff series when Angelique is Queen) - 13 episodes (beginning)
-Koi suru tenshi Angelique - kagayaki no ashita (sequel) - 12 episodes although only 3 are subbed so far (subbed at http://www.strawberrymint.com - it seems they haven't dropped it yet)

Is it easier to see now? XD I've watched the Kokoro no mezameru toki one and started kagayaki no ashita. I have a good idea what the "Angelique" series is about. However, I haven't watched the spinoff series (Neo Angelique Abyss). My source? http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ lol Hope this helps?
Member
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 7/28/08
Actually the twin collection is just a series of AMVs dedicated to each guardian - they aren't really part of any plot or something, just a tribute to each guardian, and one for Arios also. Each video also has the original VAs singing the theme songs for their respective characters.

It's probably the most confusing because all the main girl characters are called Angelique, and there is 4 of them total.
193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Northern Virginia
Offline
Posted 8/13/08

redx3doggy wrote:

Koi suru tenshi Angelique-kagayaki no ashita is the sequel to koi suru tenshi angelique-kokoro no mezameru toki. It's on crunchyroll and veoh. The other Angelique series is Neo Angelique Abyss which is the sequel to the spinoff OAV Angelique (OAV) - which takes place when the current Queen in kokoro no mezameru toki (Angelique Limoges) and Rosalia de Catargena were taking the Queen's examination. But Angelique (OAV) is the prequel to the Angelique-Shiroi Tsubasa no Memoir (OAV). XD Okay, maybe it's better to just show it a different way.

With Angelique (the Queen):
-Angelique - the OAV (can't seem to find a title - maybe is just "Angelique") - 3 episodes (beginning)
-Angelique - Shiroi Tsubasa no Memoir (OAV) - 2 episodes (sequel)
-Angelique - Seichi Yori Ai wo Komete (OAV) - 3 episodes (sequel)
-Angelique - Twin Collection (OAV) - 8 episodes (sequel)

Spinoff of "Angelique" series:
-Neo Angelique Abyss (spinoff of Angelique the OAV) - I think it's 13 episodes
-Neo Angelique Abyss - Second Age (sequel) - I believe it to be 13 episodes

With Ange (Etoile):
-Koi Suru Tenshi Angelique - kokoro no mezameru toki (spinoff series when Angelique is Queen) - 13 episodes (beginning)
-Koi suru tenshi Angelique - kagayaki no ashita (sequel) - 12 episodes although only 3 are subbed so far (subbed at http://www.strawberrymint.com - it seems they haven't dropped it yet)

Is it easier to see now? XD I've watched the Kokoro no mezameru toki one and started kagayaki no ashita. I have a good idea what the "Angelique" series is about. However, I haven't watched the spinoff series (Neo Angelique Abyss). My source? http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ lol Hope this helps?


oooooooooooh you're good!! thanks
Posted 8/19/08
it not really confusing just dont rush or else it all mix up
3084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

beany55 wrote:


larsa_penelo wrote:

I've watched the seasons and the ova's without confusing myself somehow...


me too :D


Where did you watch all the episodes?
Member
498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where u r
Offline
Posted 8/29/08

carissa8739 wrote:


beany55 wrote:


larsa_penelo wrote:

I've watched the seasons and the ova's without confusing myself somehow...


me too :D


Where did you watch all the episodes?


right here on cr
6871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Gaia
Offline
Posted 9/10/08

redx3doggy wrote:

Koi suru tenshi Angelique-kagayaki no ashita is the sequel to koi suru tenshi angelique-kokoro no mezameru toki. It's on crunchyroll and veoh. The other Angelique series is Neo Angelique Abyss which is the sequel to the spinoff OAV Angelique (OAV) - which takes place when the current Queen in kokoro no mezameru toki (Angelique Limoges) and Rosalia de Catargena were taking the Queen's examination. But Angelique (OAV) is the prequel to the Angelique-Shiroi Tsubasa no Memoir (OAV). XD Okay, maybe it's better to just show it a different way.

With Angelique (the Queen):
-Angelique - the OAV (can't seem to find a title - maybe is just "Angelique") - 3 episodes (beginning)
-Angelique - Shiroi Tsubasa no Memoir (OAV) - 2 episodes (sequel)
-Angelique - Seichi Yori Ai wo Komete (OAV) - 3 episodes (sequel)
-Angelique - Twin Collection (OAV) - 8 episodes (sequel)

Spinoff of "Angelique" series:
-Neo Angelique Abyss (spinoff of Angelique the OAV) - I think it's 13 episodes
-Neo Angelique Abyss - Second Age (sequel) - I believe it to be 13 episodes

With Ange (Etoile):
-Koi Suru Tenshi Angelique - kokoro no mezameru toki (spinoff series when Angelique is Queen) - 13 episodes (beginning)
-Koi suru tenshi Angelique - kagayaki no ashita (sequel) - 12 episodes although only 3 are subbed so far (subbed at http://www.strawberrymint.com - it seems they haven't dropped it yet)

Is it easier to see now? XD I've watched the Kokoro no mezameru toki one and started kagayaki no ashita. I have a good idea what the "Angelique" series is about. However, I haven't watched the spinoff series (Neo Angelique Abyss). My source? http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ lol Hope this helps?



WOW.. this is so much clearer.. i haven watch the angelique series tho.. i started watching from Neo Angelique Abyss. ITS GOOD.. esp the 2nd season^^
Member
2721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/25/08
now i understand...thank you
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.