First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Music ♫
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in a dream
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
then how about simple and clean remix??
Member
1402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
i prefer Ikemen Boogie is better... well just so it's soothes my ears...
Posted 6/7/08

HKJLover wrote:

i prefer Ikemen Boogie is better... well just so it's soothes my ears...


haha... don't worry, we'll put it back after some time...[ perigem95 and I took turns in choosing songs... last time I put Ikemen Boogie, so it's her choice this time ]
Member
1402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

carmela0412 wrote:


HKJLover wrote:

i prefer Ikemen Boogie is better... well just so it's soothes my ears...


haha... don't worry, we'll put it back after some time...[ perigem95 and I took turns in choosing songs... last time I put Ikemen Boogie, so it's her choice this time ]


oowww.. sorry for that... hehe..
Posted 6/8/08

HKJLover wrote:


carmela0412 wrote:


HKJLover wrote:

i prefer Ikemen Boogie is better... well just so it's soothes my ears...


haha... don't worry, we'll put it back after some time...[ perigem95 and I took turns in choosing songs... last time I put Ikemen Boogie, so it's her choice this time ]


oowww.. sorry for that... hehe..


haha... no need to apologize!

Btw, thank you! [We really do appreciate comments/suggestions from members - it really helps]
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in a dream
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
how about wings of words, or tsubasa wa pleasure line or real emotion or daiah no hana or i'm just saying too much ehehhehe
Posted 6/13/08
Any suggestions for next week's background music for the group?

[June 15 - 21, 20008]

We'll be changing the music weekly Is that okay?
Posted 6/14/08
Is Still doll okay as background music?

Or would you prefer the version with lyrics?
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in a dream
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

carmela0412 wrote:

Is Still doll okay as background music?

Or would you prefer the version with lyrics?


yeah....was still doll the one i suggested(can't remember)it' okay with/without lyrics
Member
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In front of a fun...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
for the next song~even though i'm a bit earlier but i suggest Saigo no Kajitsu~ending them of tsubasa tokyo revelations
Posted 6/17/08

yuuuchan wrote:

for the next song~even though i'm a bit earlier but i suggest Saigo no Kajitsu~ending them of tsubasa tokyo revelations


Thanks for the suggestion!


________________________

Now that you remind me, I'll just announce to everyone that anyone can suggest for next week's background music as early as now.

[June 22 - 28, 20008]
Member
470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Philipines
Offline
Posted 7/9/08
THIS IS A COOL SONG EMBED THIS CODE <object width="300" height="80"><param name="movie" value="http://media.imeem.com/m/_X-aPcJkBE/aus=false/"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/_X-aPcJkBE/aus=false/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="300" height="110" wmode="transparent"></embed><a href="http://www.imeem.com/people/iSjCNz/music/Uv7LX4hv/rihanna_feat_fatman_scoop_hey_mr_dj_remix/">Hey Mr Dj (Remix) - Rihanna feat. Fatman Scoop</a></object>
Posted 7/18/08
has anyone heard the official english version of god knows? it's a song from the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya. it's really nice. if you want to listen to it, jump over to my profile. it's the first song that plays
Posted 8/7/08
the new music sounds great
Creator
2959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / S*******E
Offline
Posted 8/8/08
thx its the op for TRC OVA
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.