First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you think of Aerith in Crisis Core?
Posted 5/19/08
Aerith is awesome so nice and helping
Moderator
22023 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / osu
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
she's kinda boring lol..
Moderator
8052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The World That Ne...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
well..Aerith eh??...shes cute but
well...i pity her..huhuh...=__=..
she didnt saw Zack fr 4 years?..
and well shes pretty.thats all..
Member
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
Waaaaaa! T.T I just remembered the last dmw dat was suppose to be activated by Zack. And she didn't saw Zack for 4 yrs ryt Her Royal Highness Ashe ^^? She sent 89 letters but Zack was only able read 1 of 'em. Very sad...Very Sad....T.T
Moderator
8052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The World That Ne...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

Ruey_Jian wrote:

Waaaaaa! T.T I just remembered the last dmw dat was suppose to be activated by Zack. And she didn't saw Zack for 4 yrs ryt Her Royal Highness Ashe ^^? She sent 89 letters but Zack was only able read 1 of 'em. Very sad...Very Sad....T.T


yeah thats right Ruey_Jian!!hahahs ont call me higness!!lols..im not princess ashe of dalmasca!!!anyway..yeah..i cant believe that they didnt saw each other within 4 years?!!!..and..yeah...its so sad for the 2 of em..but well they look happy at life stream so i think its okie!lols..
Member
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
but ur real name's ashe? Mine's Sora!
Moderator
8052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The World That Ne...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

Ruey_Jian wrote:

but ur real name's ashe? Mine's Sora!

oh..lols..no,my real name is Mihiko^^
i just like ashe from ff 12!!
lols..oh??sora eh??really?!!cool!!!yoroshiku!!!

Member
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
From Jp? I'm a Fil-jap! My mom's a fil and my father's a jap. oh and did u ever see the Cherry Blossom Festival in Tokyo? (or was it?) I find it very beautiful!
Moderator
8052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The World That Ne...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Ruey_Jian wrote:

From Jp? I'm a Fil-jap! My mom's a fil and my father's a jap. oh and did u ever see the Cherry Blossom Festival in Tokyo? (or was it?) I find it very beautiful!



REALLY?!!!coz im a fil-jap too!!!hahahaXDyeah^^yeah yeah yeah^^'i saw it!!!the Sakura festival?!!!oh jeezz..i didnt know ur a japanese..well..yeah im from japan^^yoroshiku!!!!!where u from Tokyo??

Member
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Uhuh but I currently leave in the phil ryt now...T.T We just came to see the festival 'cuz I pleadead and pleaded and pleaded to my mom...which is embarassing 'cuz I cried hehe...
Moderator
8052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The World That Ne...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Ruey_Jian wrote:

Uhuh but I currently leave in the phil ryt now...T.T We just came to see the festival 'cuz I pleadead and pleaded and pleaded to my mom...which is embarassing 'cuz I cried hehe...


hahasXD okie^^really??i even weared my kimono and celbrate it with tomodachis^^

Member
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Ohhh okie! My mom scolded me for wearing my Hakama (yes I play Kendo! ^^).
Moderator
8052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / The World That Ne...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Ruey_Jian wrote:

Ohhh okie! My mom scolded me for wearing my Hakama (yes I play Kendo! ^^).


hahahaXD why??lols..oh yeah im practicing Kendo too..
im in a kendo club in our school..lols..but..not that good..hahahs
Member
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Haha! Ur rank? I'm 1st dan! Can't get promoted 'cuz I mes up practice! haha! Just trying to make new attacks and modifying Tsubame Gaeshi! haha!
Member
823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Im on a Journey r...
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
wow..AERITH is sooo cool!!shes my crush in all ff girls^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.