First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Lightness Castle
Posted 5/27/08

hongyinyu wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

Tear waz hea!


Quit spamming in the threads, prick!!


watery eyes start to flow TT _ TT
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08

xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

Tear waz hea!


Quit spamming in the threads, prick!!


watery eyes start to flow TT _ TT


I hate to know we're on the same team. *drags xX-InocentDeath-Xx back to the Kingdom of Darkness*
Posted 5/27/08

hongyinyu wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

Tear waz hea!


Quit spamming in the threads, prick!!


watery eyes start to flow TT _ TT


I hate to know we're on the same team. *drags xX-InocentDeath-Xx back to the Kingdom of Darkness*


i could walk u noe but if u let go ill go and wander somewhere ^_^
Posted 5/28/08

xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

Tear waz hea!


Quit spamming in the threads, prick!!


watery eyes start to flow TT _ TT


I hate to know we're on the same team. *drags xX-InocentDeath-Xx back to the Kingdom of Darkness*


i could walk u noe but if u let go ill go and wander somewhere ^_^




*is in front of the darkness gate and sees you guys...i walk up to you guys* X D *giggles* i guess you guys really do get along in some what way! X D *hugz both of you happily*
Posted 5/28/08

kodieloiler wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

Tear waz hea!


Quit spamming in the threads, prick!!


watery eyes start to flow TT _ TT


I hate to know we're on the same team. *drags xX-InocentDeath-Xx back to the Kingdom of Darkness*


i could walk u noe but if u let go ill go and wander somewhere ^_^




*is in front of the darkness gate and sees you guys...i walk up to you guys* X D *giggles* i guess you guys really do get along in some what way! X D *hugz both of you happily*


wth where did u come from
Posted 5/28/08
I came form the castle of course...........X D
Moderator
6384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tell me yours and...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08
Ah good morning Princess Kuroda.
Posted 5/28/08

LovelyCrystal wrote:

Ah good morning Princess Kuroda.



Hello Lovely....want to see my first attempt at making a membershipcard?...well here it is X D





I think its kinda suckie X D
Moderator
6384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tell me yours and...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

kodieloiler wrote:


LovelyCrystal wrote:

Ah good morning Princess Kuroda.



Hello Lovely....want to see my first attempt at making a membershipcard?...well here it is X D





I think its kinda suckie X D


What text font did you use? It's okay but a bit too much effects and stuff.
Posted 5/28/08
.....there only 1 animation.....im going to try again
Moderator
6384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Tell me yours and...
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

kodieloiler wrote:

.....there only 1 animation.....im going to try again


Just like the sayin' goes try and try again until you succeed!!!!!!!
Posted 5/28/08

True...X D ok hows this one???

Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08

kodieloiler wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

Tear waz hea!


Quit spamming in the threads, prick!!


watery eyes start to flow TT _ TT


I hate to know we're on the same team. *drags xX-InocentDeath-Xx back to the Kingdom of Darkness*


i could walk u noe but if u let go ill go and wander somewhere ^_^




*is in front of the darkness gate and sees you guys...i walk up to you guys* X D *giggles* i guess you guys really do get along in some what way! X D *hugz both of you happily*


xX-InnocentDeath-Xx, I'm dragging you by your neck; in other words I'm blocking your trachea and esophogus, how can you still manage to speak to me?
*places InnocentDeath in between herself and the Princess that way she avoids being hugged and InnocentDeath can get suffocated more by the hug.*
*kneels to one knee, holding scythe aside and bends head to show respect to her majesty. "You're Majesty."
Posted 5/28/08

xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote: wth where did u come from

*slaps InnocentDeath on the head* Is that any way to address your Majesty, brat?
Posted 5/28/08 , edited 5/28/08

hongyinyu wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote: wth where did u come from

*slaps InnocentDeath on the head* Is that any way to address your Majesty, brat?


owwie tat hurt
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.