First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Lightness Castle
2944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The World
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
lol that so cute=)
Posted 6/1/08

xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


kodieloiler wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

so this is where the party is at cuz they put no location to where the party is


ITS IN TEH FUROM BALL PARTY!


oh.....


Cry until your eyes prune up and then I can use your tears as trading for other kingdoms and earn gold.
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / south florida
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

hongyinyu wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:


kodieloiler wrote:


xX-InocentDeath-Xx wrote:

so this is where the party is at cuz they put no location to where the party is


ITS IN TEH FUROM BALL PARTY!


oh.....


Cry until your eyes prune up and then I can use your tears as trading for other kingdoms and earn gold.


ummmmmmm woooooww that was mean to say.... anyway gives the cryin gurl a tissue box, cry all u want babe cryin makes u feel betta
Posted 6/6/08 , edited 6/6/08
Oh no.
*goes to crying girl*
Are you okay, dear? Here's a cookie to make you feel better.
*hands girl a cookie that magically appeared in her hand*
Posted 6/6/08
X D lol Yinyu....your so harsh! X D (lol...wasnt that a joke or part fo your role-play?) X D
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / south florida
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

kodieloiler wrote:

X D lol Yinyu....your so harsh! X D (lol...wasnt that a joke or part fo your role-play?) X D


i thnk she ment it in rl if she said that to me or a gurl crying for real i would slap her
2944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The World
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
i just made a new group called movies r us http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Movies_R_Us we could watch movies and talk about them. if u are interested plz join it.
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / south florida
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
cooooool i just joind!!!!!!!
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
So how many of the light kingdom have actually shown up for this thing? i see the king and queen is here, but that's about it. Hello your majesty *bows to xgunman* and your majesty *bows to winbee*. This ain't my sorta thing, but it's common courtesy to show respect to ppl in their own castle. My king had that message beaten into my head.
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / south florida
Offline
Posted 6/25/08
lalala ima so bored.........
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/27/08

vaneli wrote:

lalala ima so bored.........


ya know, some ppl may count this as spamming and kick you off. just thought you should know
2944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The World
Offline
Posted 7/6/08
lol let her be its her freedom of expressionl ol =0 and do watch out she might kill u lol u c that knife on her back =p
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08

xgunman wrote:

lol let her be its her freedom of expressionl ol =0 and do watch out she might kill u lol u c that knife on her back =p


I'm not knockin' it, I'm just sayin'. And I've got a frickin' sword on my back. I don't really care for a little knife.
Posted 8/18/08

Mon937 wrote:


xgunman wrote:

lol let her be its her freedom of expressionl ol =0 and do watch out she might kill u lol u c that knife on her back =p


I'm not knockin' it, I'm just sayin'. And I've got a frickin' sword on my back. I don't really care for a little knife.


*wacks you* DONT TALK TO THE KING LIKE THAT! TRY THAT AGAIN!..*smile* and me and Yinyu ill make you experiance somehting worse then Hell................EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! X ) *evil grin and evil laugh*
Posted 8/18/08 , edited 8/18/08

xgunman wrote:

lol let her be its her freedom of expressionl ol =0 and do watch out she might kill u lol u c that knife on her back =p


*bows in front of the king* I am so sorry your majesty that my "Toy" has been disrespactful to you...please forgive us<<<Set Mon on fire and threw him in a swamp of deadly monsters<<<Like ones that Yinyu shoed you in pictures XD lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.