First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Affiliation
Member
28712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Dream Box
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

XxPastaxX wrote:

*claps* encore!!! i just linked u guys ;3


Thankies Pasta-chan "] very nice
I already did too hahas
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

butterflyluvsky wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:

*claps* encore!!! i just linked u guys ;3


Thankies Pasta-chan "] very nice
I already did too hahas


yay!~ ^__^
Posted 8/4/08

IceCutterEric wrote:

.::Format::..

Pic:
Purpose: To server members with our services
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Supreme_Crunch
Description: Join our Growing-group! Be part of the Crunch Family and have fun!



Posted 8/4/08 , edited 8/4/08

iTsubasa wrote:


.::Format::..

Pic:
Purpose: To server members with our services
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Supreme_Crunch
Description: Join our Growing-group! Be part of the Crunch Family and have fun!


Accepted, we'll put ur group on our affies page, make sure to put us up too ^^v
Posted 8/4/08
Pic:
Purpose: Shugo Chara Fangroup
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Shugo_Chara_Otakus
Description: "A growing community of friendly SC Otakus who all have one thing in common: a love for Shugo Chara! Join in on our fun&events and more!"
Creator: sinphony

The description sounds corny but it was the best I could come up with on short notice ^w^;;;
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08

iTsubasa wrote:

.::Format::..

Pic:
Purpose: To server members with our services
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Supreme_Crunch
Description: Join our Growing-group! Be part of the Crunch Family and have fun!



can you give us something mroe banner-like??
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 8/5/08

Silmeria42696 wrote:

Pic:
Purpose: Shugo Chara Fangroup
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Shugo_Chara_Otakus
Description: "A growing community of friendly SC Otakus who all have one thing in common: a love for Shugo Chara! Join in on our fun&events and more!"
Creator: sinphony

The description sounds corny but it was the best I could come up with on short notice ^w^;;;


are you a mod there? i can't tell since its closed >w<
Posted 8/5/08

XxPastaxX wrote:


Silmeria42696 wrote:

Pic:
Purpose: Shugo Chara Fangroup
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Shugo_Chara_Otakus
Description: "A growing community of friendly SC Otakus who all have one thing in common: a love for Shugo Chara! Join in on our fun&events and more!"
Creator: sinphony

The description sounds corny but it was the best I could come up with on short notice ^w^;;;


are you a mod there? i can't tell since its closed >w<


Yeah, I am. I even got permission from the creator, just in case you don't believe me
Posted 8/6/08

XxPastaxX wrote:


iTsubasa wrote:

.::Format::..

Pic:
Purpose: To server members with our services
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Supreme_Crunch
Description: Join our Growing-group! Be part of the Crunch Family and have fun!



can you give us something mroe banner-like??



ok! ill start it now...
Posted 8/6/08

XxPastaxX wrote:


iTsubasa wrote:

.::Format::..

Pic:
Purpose: To server members with our services
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Supreme_Crunch
Description: Join our Growing-group! Be part of the Crunch Family and have fun!



can you give us something mroe banner-like??



Posted 8/6/08

IceCutterEric wrote:


iTsubasa wrote:


.::Format::..

Pic:
Purpose: To server members with our services
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Supreme_Crunch
Description: Join our Growing-group! Be part of the Crunch Family and have fun!


Accepted, we'll put ur group on our affies page, make sure to put us up too ^^v


no problemo! just join our group too and invite your buddies in it,, >w<
Posted 8/6/08

IceCutterEric wrote:

Accepted, we'll put ur group on our affies page, make sure to put us up too ^^v



here's the proof!:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Supreme_Crunch/pages/supportgroups Support us too. but we;re still small in number...
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

iTsubasa wrote:


XxPastaxX wrote:


iTsubasa wrote:

.::Format::..

Pic:
Purpose: To server members with our services
Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Supreme_Crunch
Description: Join our Growing-group! Be part of the Crunch Family and have fun!



can you give us something mroe banner-like??





k then xP
Moderator
23307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
∞ / Alien / Broccoli
Offline
Posted 8/6/08

iTsubasa wrote:


IceCutterEric wrote:

Accepted, we'll put ur group on our affies page, make sure to put us up too ^^v



here's the proof!:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Supreme_Crunch/pages/supportgroups Support us too. but we;re still small in number...


no banner? ah wells it works ^__^
Posted 8/7/08

XxPastaxX wrote:


iTsubasa wrote:


IceCutterEric wrote:

Accepted, we'll put ur group on our affies page, make sure to put us up too ^^v



here's the proof!:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Supreme_Crunch/pages/supportgroups Support us too. but we;re still small in number...


no banner? ah wells it works ^__^


still making, our group is very small... TTwTT
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.