First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
To the half-brained fangirls of Gackt, Yamapi, Oguri Shun, Matsumoto Jun, etc.
Posted 5/19/08
they dont really bother me...so its ok
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

flyawaysongbird wrote:

I like Yamapi. but I'm definitely not half-brained.
I think that's generalizing.
Even though I like Yamapi, I'm not stupid enough to pretend like I know him or swoon over his MV's. O_o
And either way, you can insult him all you want. He isn't mine, we don't know each other, so why would I get offended if you insult him?
It's just opinions.



Note how I'm only targeting the crazy fans. ;~;


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

dont fuckin insult matsumoto jun
i'll go crazy hes the best
u leave him alone oki gotta it


Do you have the mental capacity to comprehend what you read? I'm insulting people like you, not the celebrities.


we fan girls can kick ur ass any day



Ohohoho. I'd LOVE to see you try. From this post I can easily tell you're 100% bark and 0% bite.
2886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Why don't you stop already? This is ridiculous and a waste of time

Hating someone just because they love an idol is pathetic
I'm a crazy fan, but I do have a lot of sense
Just because I have cried over an Asian idol doesn't mean I am half-brained

Fangirls go crazy because they can't control their happiness.
Or maybe they have been betrayed so many times they stopped being with people personally
Most fangirls are teenagers and maybe will grow out of it. Maybe, maybe not
You cannot stop them from loving an idol
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

KagoBon wrote:

Why don't you stop already? This is ridiculous and a waste of time

Hating someone just because they love an idol is pathetic
I'm a crazy fan, but I do have a lot of sense
Just because I have cried over an Asian idol doesn't mean I am half-brained

Fangirls go crazy because they can't control their happiness.
Or maybe they have been betrayed so many times they stopped being with people personally
Most fangirls are teenagers and maybe will grow out of it. Maybe, maybe not
You cannot stop them from loving an idol


Sorry, I can't stop it. I need to have my share of laughs from the flames. I'm hating them mainly because they love a person who doesn't even realize them. Some go so far as to call the celebrities as their own. Those fangirls really need to snap out of that fantasy and get a slap in the face by reality.
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
wei... im a crazy fan.. but its ok.. coz im definitely not half brained

and the fangirl world need some people to slap us sometimes for reality check
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

pyromaniachaos777 wrote:

Sorry, I can't stop it. I need to have my share of laughs from the flames. I'm hating them mainly because they love a person who doesn't even realize them. Some go so far as to call the celebrities as their own. Those fangirls really need to snap out of that fantasy and get a slap in the face by reality.


this is what im talking about... fangirl world is purely illusion... sad but true...
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
BOREDD.
Hahaha. No offense, cute.


KagoBon wrote:

Why don't you stop already? This is ridiculous and a waste of time

Miss, this isn't a waste of time.
Opinion matters, and as well as the answers that we need to know the actual and correct info.
I wouldn't call this a waste of time, but more on stating out one's opinion on what he thinks about Fan Girls.
LOL I love it.



Hating someone just because they love an idol is pathetic
I'm a crazy fan, but I do have a lot of sense
Just because I have cried over an Asian idol doesn't mean I am half-brained

Yes, that's what you meant.
*cough* And other than that, didn't you read his first post? pyromaniachaos788 said that this thread was meant to be a joke to see the reactions---your reactions.



Fangirls go crazy because they can't control their happiness.

Uhh.. I don't go crazy over happiness.
If ever that I'm going crazy over something, then it should be for something else. Even if you say that the only emotion that can make you feel Oh so joy inside is Happiness.



Or maybe they have been betrayed so many times they stopped being with people personally

Now that's just wrong. Come on, Fangirls are Fangirls, not Suicidal Maniacs.
And people nowadays are NOT that desperate. Probably, you meant that they just want to change phase for a little bit.
But yeah, the idea is kinda ridiculous. LOL.



Most fangirls are teenagers and maybe will grow out of it. Maybe, maybe not
You cannot stop them from loving an idol


Ahh, yes. Love. *sigh*
Fan Girls usually Love their Idols, in a way that is possibly a dream. Other than that, I can't call it love since I can see it in my point of view as Idolizing someone.
Probably, Love and Idolizing are much more different than what you expect.
Love is defined in many ways, and Idolizing is a branch of Love.
But it's just me.
and I don't want to go to the Obsession part.

2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Why do you hate them so?
The super crazy fan-girls aren't as 'half-brained' as you imply..
it's just that their emotions get the best of them! (emotions poison logic!!)
The Stars you have listed are exactly that, STARS/IDOLS... -> idealistic male figures. ( money, appeal, talent, attitude, etc.) how can girls NOT go crazy over them? I mean, cmon their so desirable! and constantly seeing them on the media, makes them that much more worth going crazy for. IMO, the stars you've listed are like the very ideal of Dream men!! It's no wonder why some fangirls go psycho!!! some may or may not grow out of it and there's not much you can do about it, yes, some may get way out of hand but, you just gotta let them be, or let the police handle it!
sincerely, fangirl # 84750284

Posted 5/19/08

pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


DRO1 wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Hehe Gackt is funny. Lust for Blood is a pwnage song.


Gackt himself isn't so bad, it's just that the fangirls who are really touched in the head are the ones who tick me off.

Crap! I forgot to mention the idiotic DBSK fangirls~!


Yeah, I hate that too, in fact I hate anyone who's gay for Japan in General. I don't mind people who like the culture, I just hate stupid annoying obsession.


I wrote in my headline before, "I must go on a crusade on Narutards, Bleachtards, and Wapanese." :3 I hate those guys.


what's wapanese?
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

Nakapagpabagabag wrote:

BOREDD.
Hahaha. No offense, cute.


KagoBon wrote:

Why don't you stop already? This is ridiculous and a waste of time

Miss, this isn't a waste of time.
Opinion matters, and as well as the answers that we need to know the actual and correct info.
I wouldn't call this a waste of time, but more on stating out one's opinion on what he thinks about Fan Girls.
LOL I love it.



Hating someone just because they love an idol is pathetic
I'm a crazy fan, but I do have a lot of sense
Just because I have cried over an Asian idol doesn't mean I am half-brained

Yes, that's what you meant.
*cough* And other than that, didn't you read his first post? pyromaniachaos788 said that this thread was meant to be a joke to see the reactions---your reactions.



Fangirls go crazy because they can't control their happiness.

Uhh.. I don't go crazy over happiness.
If ever that I'm going crazy over something, then it should be for something else. Even if you say that the only emotion that can make you feel Oh so joy inside is Happiness.



Or maybe they have been betrayed so many times they stopped being with people personally

Now that's just wrong. Come on, Fangirls are Fangirls, not Suicidal Maniacs.
And people nowadays are NOT that desperate. Probably, you meant that they just want to change phase for a little bit.
But yeah, the idea is kinda ridiculous. LOL.



Most fangirls are teenagers and maybe will grow out of it. Maybe, maybe not
You cannot stop them from loving an idol


Ahh, yes. Love. *sigh*
Fan Girls usually Love their Idols, in a way that is possibly a dream. Other than that, I can't call it love since I can see it in my point of view as Idolizing someone.
Probably, Love and Idolizing are much more different than what you expect.
Love is defined in many ways, and Idolizing is a branch of Love.
But it's just me.
and I don't want to go to the Obsession part.



Oh God. I <3 your post. It's freakin' hilarious.
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

anilyn wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


DRO1 wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Hehe Gackt is funny. Lust for Blood is a pwnage song.


Gackt himself isn't so bad, it's just that the fangirls who are really touched in the head are the ones who tick me off.

Crap! I forgot to mention the idiotic DBSK fangirls~!


Yeah, I hate that too, in fact I hate anyone who's gay for Japan in General. I don't mind people who like the culture, I just hate stupid annoying obsession.


I wrote in my headline before, "I must go on a crusade on Narutards, Bleachtards, and Wapanese." :3 I hate those guys.


what's wapanese?


Wapanese = W(annabe) (J)apanese. Look it up on Wikipedia or Google it.
Posted 5/19/08

pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


anilyn wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


DRO1 wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


DRO1 wrote:

Hehe Gackt is funny. Lust for Blood is a pwnage song.


Gackt himself isn't so bad, it's just that the fangirls who are really touched in the head are the ones who tick me off.

Crap! I forgot to mention the idiotic DBSK fangirls~!


Yeah, I hate that too, in fact I hate anyone who's gay for Japan in General. I don't mind people who like the culture, I just hate stupid annoying obsession.


I wrote in my headline before, "I must go on a crusade on Narutards, Bleachtards, and Wapanese." :3 I hate those guys.


what's wapanese?


Wapanese = W(annabe) (J)apanese. Look it up on Wikipedia or Google it.


oh dayum. lol ok.
2407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / a country with 2...
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
yyeah!!!retards!
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

il0veMatsujun wrote:

Why do you hate them so?
The super crazy fan-girls aren't as 'half-brained' as you imply..
it's just that their emotions get the best of them! (emotions poison logic!!)
The Stars you have listed are exactly that, STARS/IDOLS... -> idealistic male figures. ( money, appeal, talent, attitude, etc.) how can girls NOT go crazy over them? I mean, cmon their so desirable! and constantly seeing them on the media, makes them that much more worth going crazy for. IMO, the stars you've listed are like the very ideal of Dream men!! It's no wonder why some fangirls go psycho!!! some may or may not grow out of it and there's not much you can do about it, yes, some may get way out of hand but, you just gotta let them be, or let the police handle it!
sincerely, fangirl # 84750284



That's the exact reason why I've chosen to specifically list those men. Quite a few girls go absolutely nuts the second they see any one of those names. (i.e. I've seen a girl posting Gackt-sama~ <3333333 or something like that and something along the lines of ZOMG I R LUV SHUN OGURI~).

If they DO get out of hand, it'll probably be a bit too late for them to snap out of Tra-la-la-I'm with my favorite celebrity- land. >_>
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UNDERNET 8
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
What interesting research potential have I just found..... I guess I'll sit back and let everyone entertain me.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.