Manga storyline idea
6663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
so... we just share our thoughts of a good storyline for a manga- im not sure if there was a thread like this, so u can go report it if u like or tell me to change it somehow....
19849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08
Shit, wrong sec.
Posted 5/19/08
manga section please
reported
27158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / 大迷宮
Offline
Posted 5/19/08 , edited 5/19/08
*sigh*
Please search the forums if you like.
...wait.
~dance~
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Black Hole
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
hmm... a manga about a powerful organization composed of all crunchyroll users led by shinji...
963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
A great storyline should be new, original, and something unexpecting that makes the readers surprised.
6663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

helena91 wrote:

manga section please
reported


oh come on i just meant "storyline" doesnt have to be manga comeon....
458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

helena91 wrote:

manga section please
reported


Jeez.. bit uptight with the reporting, chillax!
Posted 5/19/08

droondood wrote:


helena91 wrote:

manga section please
reported


oh come on i just meant "storyline" doesnt have to be manga comeon....

then change it to a plot line and request to change the title or the mods will lock it
btw take inspiration from tv shows, old books, and legends
i prefer legends as they are flexible

6663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
SORRY BUT CAN YOU READ THIS FROM BOTTOM UP I TYPED THIS INTO SOMEONE's GUESTBOOK AND I JUST COPY PASTED


ok i ran out of space... so all the people who tried to adopt him got involved in some "accident"
PM - Remove
and then he finally got out, and they show a little part of his life out of the organization... such as like getting money, getting food, and other survival stuff until he finally goes to school ( all the people who tried to adopt him (cont
PM - Remove
so him and the surviving two kids were seperated, (took him 2 weeks to get out, they were seperated a little before 1 week in because of some accident)
PM - Remove
ok i change my mind there weren't 3 kids.... ok wvr lets just say one of the boys that escaped w/ them died on the way....
PM - Remove
and then they get all genius and kill people, do other cool stuff, and they finally get out lolz this would be a BIG part of the manga
PM - Remove
ya... and the other two kids were hiding and shooting the "bad people".... yeah.... and then they found out that the weren't out of the organization yet....
PM - Remove
but one of the "bad people" cuts him in the eye, and so his dying sister told him to take her eye out, which he does, and then he sticks it into his socket lolz (kinda... got this from naruto... im trying to be original)
PM - Remove
and he had some power that let him make the knife into a dark hole....
PM - Remove
they see bodies of the other escaping children.... then they are about to get out of the place when the guards find them and kill the main character's sister... the main character goes crazy and takes the knife and kills them all with it :)
PM - Remove
and the siblings took this as a chance to escape with 2 other boys and another girl.... they hung one of the guards with a rope and took his 2 pistols, and his knife.... then they killed everyone they encountered w/ the gun (w/ a silencer)
PM - Remove
so then the siblings were sent to the organization and they were experimented on... one day one of the experiments went wrong and one of the children went on a rampage and started killing everyone and blowing things up....
PM - Remove
then sold him to some organization which experimented on children.... so.... oh ya i forgot he had a sister too
PM - Remove
yeah... so... yeah so this is his life story..... he lived a normal life until he was about 4 and a half, when his mom was killed in a car accident and his dad commited suicide.... so then someon adopted him and kept him for 2 months and
PM - Remove
ok... so this is the story...... theres a guy, hes like 15-16 years old, and hes an "assasin" (these days we call them hitmen) .... ok.... so he accepts jobs and only if he gets payed partially in gold :)

6663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

helena91 wrote:


droondood wrote:


helena91 wrote:

manga section please
reported


oh come on i just meant "storyline" doesnt have to be manga comeon....

then change it to a plot line and request to change the title or the mods will lock it
btw take inspiration from tv shows, old books, and legends
i prefer legends as they are flexible



hey can u help me how do u change the title? you have to "request" it? what?
Posted 5/19/08

droondood wrote:


helena91 wrote:


droondood wrote:


helena91 wrote:

manga section please
reported


oh come on i just meant "storyline" doesnt have to be manga comeon....

then change it to a plot line and request to change the title or the mods will lock it
btw take inspiration from tv shows, old books, and legends
i prefer legends as they are flexible



hey can u help me how do u change the title? you have to "request" it? what?

you have to pm a mod but in all farnes the chances of them changeing it are slim so start a new topic and put a diffrent angle on it

6663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 5/19/08

helena91 wrote:


droondood wrote:


helena91 wrote:


droondood wrote:


helena91 wrote:

manga section please
reported


oh come on i just meant "storyline" doesnt have to be manga comeon....

then change it to a plot line and request to change the title or the mods will lock it
btw take inspiration from tv shows, old books, and legends
i prefer legends as they are flexible



hey can u help me how do u change the title? you have to "request" it? what?

you have to pm a mod but in all farnes the chances of them changeing it are slim so start a new topic and put a diffrent angle on it



ok got it
6663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / NYC
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
I HAVE MADE ANoTHER THREAD, PLZ GO TO THAT ONE INSTEAD, it's titled- Anime/Manga/Story plotline
Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
You must be logged in to post.