First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply which japanese girl would U want chinen to date?
Member
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

makinosan14 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:

ahmm i think chii and mai are great together
and besides yamada and shida is rumored to be dating..


who said that?????
just tell me who say that ??? *looking 4 him*
he's not~!!!!!!!!!^^
hehehe^^

that right she's better~!!!!
but don't date her~!!!!!!!!!!!!


>>owh! ahaha.. it's just a rumor.. LOL.. demo i think it's true..<<


heheheh^^
whatever if it's rumor but i'll still kill her~!!!^^


>>ahaha.. you'll do anything for yama-chan??,, ahaha.. you must be sooo in love w/ yama-chan<<


yeah of course i love him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much heheheh^^
i love chinen too~!!^^
but if it's not a rumor i'll kill the girl muahaahahah^^
do u know the girl(fukada) who hugged yamachan??
we (me n my friends) gonna kill her soon muahahha heheh^^
Member
12835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PILIPINAS KONG MAHAL
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

lo0ol123 wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:

ahmm i think chii and mai are great together
and besides yamada and shida is rumored to be dating..


who said that?????
just tell me who say that ??? *looking 4 him*
he's not~!!!!!!!!!^^
hehehe^^

that right she's better~!!!!
but don't date her~!!!!!!!!!!!!


>>owh! ahaha.. it's just a rumor.. LOL.. demo i think it's true..<<


heheheh^^
whatever if it's rumor but i'll still kill her~!!!^^


>>ahaha.. you'll do anything for yama-chan??,, ahaha.. you must be sooo in love w/ yama-chan<<


yeah of course i love him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much heheheh^^
i love chinen too~!!^^
but if it's not a rumor i'll kill the girl muahaahahah^^
do u know the girl(fukada) who hugged yamachan??
we (me n my friends) gonna kill her soon muahahha heheh^^


>>ahaha.. i don't know her.. but i watch their pictures of yamada and her hugging.. ahaha.. i'm also kinda jealous.. what?! you gonna kill her!! LOL..<<
Member
10684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UAE
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

makinosan14 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:

ahmm i think chii and mai are great together
and besides yamada and shida is rumored to be dating..


who said that?????
just tell me who say that ??? *looking 4 him*
he's not~!!!!!!!!!^^
hehehe^^

that right she's better~!!!!
but don't date her~!!!!!!!!!!!!


>>owh! ahaha.. it's just a rumor.. LOL.. demo i think it's true..<<


heheheh^^
whatever if it's rumor but i'll still kill her~!!!^^


>>ahaha.. you'll do anything for yama-chan??,, ahaha.. you must be sooo in love w/ yama-chan<<


yeah of course i love him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much heheheh^^
i love chinen too~!!^^
but if it's not a rumor i'll kill the girl muahaahahah^^
do u know the girl(fukada) who hugged yamachan??
we (me n my friends) gonna kill her soon muahahha heheh^^


>>ahaha.. i don't know her.. but i watch their pictures of yamada and her hugging.. ahaha.. i'm also kinda jealous.. what?! you gonna kill her!! LOL..<<

yh i gonna kill her soon hahahah^^
n make a movie killer lyk the drama gakuen...... i don't remmeber hahahahah^^
even chinen when his frist kill it was wierd she is older than him !!!!!!
heheheheh i'll kill her too heheh^^
Member
12835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / PILIPINAS KONG MAHAL
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

lo0ol123 wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:


lo0ol123 wrote:


makinosan14 wrote:

ahmm i think chii and mai are great together
and besides yamada and shida is rumored to be dating..


who said that?????
just tell me who say that ??? *looking 4 him*
he's not~!!!!!!!!!^^
hehehe^^

that right she's better~!!!!
but don't date her~!!!!!!!!!!!!


>>owh! ahaha.. it's just a rumor.. LOL.. demo i think it's true..<<


heheheh^^
whatever if it's rumor but i'll still kill her~!!!^^


>>ahaha.. you'll do anything for yama-chan??,, ahaha.. you must be sooo in love w/ yama-chan<<


yeah of course i love him soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much heheheh^^
i love chinen too~!!^^
but if it's not a rumor i'll kill the girl muahaahahah^^
do u know the girl(fukada) who hugged yamachan??
we (me n my friends) gonna kill her soon muahahha heheh^^


>>ahaha.. i don't know her.. but i watch their pictures of yamada and her hugging.. ahaha.. i'm also kinda jealous.. what?! you gonna kill her!! LOL..<<

yh i gonna kill her soon hahahah^^
n make a movie killer lyk the drama gakuen...... i don't remmeber hahahahah^^
even chinen when his frist kill it was wierd she is older than him !!!!!!
heheheheh i'll kill her too heheh^^


>>owh.. good luck in that kill thingy! lol.. ahaha.. you are soo brave to do that..<<
Posted 7/16/08
damn..ppl are killing here...LOLzz...i'll kill too dat woman who kissed chinen..
she's a *****..go die woman DIE i tell U!!!!!!
Member
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Japan *where i dr...
Offline
Posted 10/15/08
any girl he likes...and wants to go out with....ahah just not a girl that is tooo young for him..or tooooo old for him...then i'm fine with it~ it's his choice
Member
7993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
I acutally don't like any girl with chinen. I can't picture chinen with someone else.
Member
106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Shizuoka
Offline
Posted 4/10/09 , edited 4/10/09
with me ! LOL! xDD
Member
660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / my bedroom
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
i think no one fit with YURI-chan. it is up to him to choose and how come this becomes yamada and mirai forum!!!
Member
433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England babeh
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
I agree with thGURL
Its up to him on who he wants to be with xD
And I agree with some of you
Ahahaha, I cant imagine Chii with a girl..
Cause he never talks about it
:P Lol
xx
Member
1142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tennessee,US Alth...
Offline
Posted 4/12/09 , edited 4/12/09
It's up to Chinen who he dates.I think he likes Suzuki Airi from C-ute.Because he said he like girls who talk a lot and are cheerful.When Airi talks,she can't stop talking,and she's obviously cheerful.
Member
433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / England babeh
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
Nooo!! I heard his type of girl thing has changed...
Thats what I heard anyway..
But.. yehh
Member
1142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tennessee,US Alth...
Offline
Posted 4/13/09
Really?Where did he say that?!He said that in October 2008.He changed it that fast?
Member
273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
shida is older than chinen in months
shida is for yamada
Member
24542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / With my husband J...
Offline
Posted 5/6/09 , edited 5/6/09
Here are the girls I think would go best with the members of Hey! Say! JUMP (their just my thoughts)

Yabu/Chinami Tokunaga
Yuya/Momoko Tsugunaga
Hikaru/Saki Shimizu
Kei/Miyabi Natsuyaki
Daiki/Maasa Sudou

Keito/Risako Sugaya (they would be the cutest thing)
Ryosuke/Chisato Okai or Shida Mirai since they were rumored to be dating anyway
Yuto/Airi Suzuki
Yuuri/Saki Nakajima (I TOTALLY WISH) < best couple ever!!! (but honestly i can't see him dating a girl...maybe a hot guy...srry wishful thinking lol)
Ryutaro/Mai Hagiwara < (adorable)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.