First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply °RNDM° Post your B-Day here
moe-taku
1680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ··¤(`× Asia :3 ×´...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Oh december one~ ♥
moe-taku
11758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
May 27.. ^^
moe-taku
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
NOVEMBER 1
Posted 5/24/08
apr 20
moe-taku
45762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / `in the CUBE ♔
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
july 18.
Moderator
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
December 15 lolz this IS random
Moderator
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

ziziboomboom wrote:

December 15 lolz this IS random


wow mine is dec 16
Moderator
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

ypremru wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:

December 15 lolz this IS random


wow mine is dec 16


lolz which year?? i anna see hus younger since im nt really 13
Moderator
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

ziziboomboom wrote:


ypremru wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:

December 15 lolz this IS random


wow mine is dec 16


lolz which year?? i anna see hus younger since im nt really 13


I'll tell u only the first three digits 198? How old are u?
Moderator
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

ypremru wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:


ypremru wrote:


ziziboomboom wrote:

December 15 lolz this IS random


wow mine is dec 16


lolz which year?? i anna see hus younger since im nt really 13


I'll tell u only the first three digits 198? How old are u?


ur old lmao!! my year is 1996!!
18583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In the 505!!
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
waa ummm otay my b-day is febuary 13 the day b4 chocolate day xxD
Moderator
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
wow my bdae is 10 days b4 christmas~
moe-taku
50843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Pearl of the Orient
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
NOVEMEBER 22...<------------------my bday...hehe
moe-taku
3388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ryoma's House
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
in july, try guessing when ~~
^.^
lol
9807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / in dreamland
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

AyumiNazu wrote:

in july, try guessing when ~~
^.^
lol

july 5th

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.