Post Reply In search for Mods
Creator
7596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Laptop
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08
Hi every1!! as you can see we have 3 mods atm but so far only michael2008 has put effort in being one
so i was wondering who would want to be a moderator so far i'm thinking of giving it to 5 more people so i guess it may be 1st come 1st serve but i might add more to the numbers




UPDATE

4 Spaces Left
Moderator
8383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
maybe i can be a mod?^^
Creator
7596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Laptop
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

mayang_07 wrote:

maybe i can be a mod?^^


sure ^^
Moderator
8383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

kitty2kit wrote:


mayang_07 wrote:

maybe i can be a mod?^^


sure ^^


yey!^^ thanks...
Creator
7596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Laptop
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

mayang_07 wrote:


kitty2kit wrote:


mayang_07 wrote:

maybe i can be a mod?^^


sure ^^


yey!^^ thanks...


no prob
Posted 5/21/08

kitty2kit wrote:


mayang_07 wrote:


kitty2kit wrote:


mayang_07 wrote:

maybe i can be a mod?^^


sure ^^


yey!^^ thanks...


no prob


lol.. .that was fast.. .lol
Creator
7596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Laptop
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

Michael2008 wrote:


kitty2kit wrote:


mayang_07 wrote:


kitty2kit wrote:


mayang_07 wrote:

maybe i can be a mod?^^


sure ^^


yey!^^ thanks...


no prob


lol.. .that was fast.. .lol


well we need some lol
still 4 spaces left
Posted 5/22/08

kitty2kit wrote:


Michael2008 wrote:


kitty2kit wrote:


mayang_07 wrote:


kitty2kit wrote:


mayang_07 wrote:

maybe i can be a mod?^^


sure ^^


yey!^^ thanks...


no prob


lol.. .that was fast.. .lol


well we need some lol
still 4 spaces left


hinay hinay lang
Creator
7596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Laptop
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

Michael2008 wrote:


kitty2kit wrote:


Michael2008 wrote:


kitty2kit wrote:


mayang_07 wrote:


kitty2kit wrote:


mayang_07 wrote:









well we need some lol
still 4 spaces left


hinay hinay lang


haha o cge
You must be logged in to post.