First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Which female celeb do you think wu zun would look best matched with?
Member
254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Penang - Malaysia
Offline
Posted 12/8/07

krizzia1 wrote:


rainpassion wrote:

I would like to see him in a drama with Rainie...What do guys think?


hmmm...yeh i would also want to see him in a drama with rainie!!..but i think that rainie should stay with mike he and wu zun with ella!! hahahhah


haha totally agree with u!! ^^

Creator
2125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 12/8/07

tearofmisery wrote:

hey hey who started this thread gotta keep count of how many ellas and how many angela supporters that way in the end we will see whether ella or angela wins!!

since I havent watched romantic princess yet I'll stick to ella coz they are just so cute and innocent together loool



Lol yeah good idea.... so just 4 fun n if my count is right, so far its:

Ella in the lead with....17 votes

In second place it's Angela with: 7 Votes

and finally in 3rd place its Rainie with: 3 votes



Member
703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
ELLA CHEN!!!! <333 of course
Member
1254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / @ youtube
Offline
Posted 12/8/07
ella i think they are the best together
Member
703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
oh gsh yes ELLA!!
Member
523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 12/10/07
angelaaa !
Posted 12/10/07
ANGELA ZHANG from romantic princesss wayyy better than ella!!!
Member
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in my own imagina...
Offline
Posted 12/11/07

shancai_luvlei wrote:


tearofmisery wrote:

hey hey who started this thread gotta keep count of how many ellas and how many angela supporters that way in the end we will see whether ella or angela wins!!

since I havent watched romantic princess yet I'll stick to ella coz they are just so cute and innocent together loool



Lol yeah good idea.... so just 4 fun n if my count is right, so far its:

Ella in the lead with....17 votes

In second place it's Angela with: 7 Votes

and finally in 3rd place its Rainie with: 3 votes





but hey who do u support u never really mentioned or did u?
Creator
2125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 12/11/07

tearofmisery wrote:


shancai_luvlei wrote:


tearofmisery wrote:

hey hey who started this thread gotta keep count of how many ellas and how many angela supporters that way in the end we will see whether ella or angela wins!!

since I havent watched romantic princess yet I'll stick to ella coz they are just so cute and innocent together loool



Lol yeah good idea.... so just 4 fun n if my count is right, so far its:

Ella in the lead with....17 votes

In second place it's Angela with: 7 Votes

and finally in 3rd place its Rainie with: 3 votes





but hey who do u support u never really mentioned or did u?


Oh yeah i didnt, lol. I think I like him with Ella best, theyre cute together :)

Cute :)


Sweet :)



Member
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 12/13/07
I really think that Angela Zhang Shao Han matches Zun the best!!!!
They look so perfect for each other!!!

and oh yeah and ESPECIALLY NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT Ella!!!
Ella is a boy!!!! Zun can't date a guy!!! or else he'd be gay!!!!
Member
19426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 123 Fake Street A...
Offline
Posted 12/14/07
I dont really no... need to give me multiply choicess
Creator
2125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / England
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

tingtingting95 wrote:

I really think that Angela Zhang Shao Han matches Zun the best!!!!
They look so perfect for each other!!!

and oh yeah and ESPECIALLY NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT Ella!!!
Ella is a boy!!!! Zun can't date a guy!!! or else he'd be gay!!!!



A boy?, Ella's all women...lol


Member
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singa City
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
dono.........
Member
292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / private
Offline
Posted 12/17/07
ANGELA ZHANG !! I LOVE THEM IN ROMANTIC PRINCESS !!
Member
2630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Gah, I'm not Sure...
Offline
Posted 12/17/07
I think I'd have to go with 2 ppl. Angela Zhang and Ella. I don't really like Ariel lin. i like her...but her nose is kinda big.....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.