First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you think about "Rapture"?
Member
8010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind your door...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Well...okay...just tell me if this thread already exists...or something...and I'll delete it right away....

Anyway...I want you guys to see this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmLhyPjHVes

Creator
592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
That lightning sounds scared me...

cool video, reminds me of the Left Behind series. I believe the rapture is probably going to happen that same way, though we won't know until it happens xD. That's why we gotta be ready brothers and sisters!!!
Member
3664 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The road less tra...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
I can't wait for the Rapture! I hope it happens during my lifetime, though who knows if it will! Except God, of course! The Left Behind (kids) is good. I haven't read the adults version yet, I actually haven't finished the kids... But, we need to just be ready 'cuz it could happen any time! I'd like to see my science teacher try to explain the Rapture after it happens... Thanks for sharin this!
Member
8010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind your door...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
I'm scaaared! It's raining down here and there are sounds of thunder and lighting! I always think "Oh no, the rapture might occur any minute now! What if I don't disappear?!?!?!"

We should always ask for forgiveness right after we commit sin, right? So that we may be ready...

I don't think I'm ready yet!
Member
1815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
You should always expect something then it will happen, if you do not expect to be taken up to Heaven I don't think you will be. (At least that's what other people have told me.) I think you should trust that Jesus will take you up to heaven as long as you obey him , read his word and spread the gospel.....My church said the whole thing will only happen after everyone has heard the gospel..... so I think it may be a long time later.........
Member
1815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
or maybe a few years...............
Member
8010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind your door...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08

lizzieyang wrote:

You should always expect something then it will happen, if you do not expect to be taken up to Heaven I don't think you will be. (At least that's what other people have told me.) I think you should trust that Jesus will take you up to heaven as long as you obey him , read his word and spread the gospel.....My church said the whole thing will only happen after everyone has heard the gospel..... so I think it may be a long time later.........


I'll always try my very best to be worthy to be taken up...We will be!!!

Member
1815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
YAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!EVERYBODY DO THEIR BEST!!!!!!!!!!!XD (sorry.......happy moment here..............xp)
Member
8010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind your door...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
It's alright~

Minna! Let us work for our salvation, and help others work for theirs as well!!

Spread the Word of God! *dances*
Moderator
3852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / southern california
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Not to be misunderstood, but deep down you pretty much know if your going to heaven or not, and rather the tribulation comes before or after our time is irrelevant. Live a Godly life, live for the glory of Christ, in all that you do, and you will know that you have been bought by the blood of Christ, and that His grace alone can save you. I have no fear of the rapture, I read alot about it, and from what I have read we should have nothing to fear if we are truly Christians. With that said, the second I realised I sinned, I pray for forgiveness. So I'm with ya there, but the fact that you fear the coming of Christ is a good thing, means you truly don't want to be caught up in the tribulation or burn in the pit. Message me if you would like details :)

take care and God bless!
Member
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

aprilsierra0601 wrote:

I'm scaaared! It's raining down here and there are sounds of thunder and lighting! I always think "Oh no, the rapture might occur any minute now! What if I don't disappear?!?!?!"

We should always ask for forgiveness right after we commit sin, right? So that we may be ready...

I don't think I'm ready yet!


all this raining in the philippines is making me sick..... :c i could hacve died yesterday not taking my medications though.........

i have thought of the rapture... a part of me is confident that i will be with the glory of God and a part of me is afraid............

but i guess thats normal... peo[ple will always feel fear.
Member
8010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind your door...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

emm0548 wrote:


aprilsierra0601 wrote:

I'm scaaared! It's raining down here and there are sounds of thunder and lighting! I always think "Oh no, the rapture might occur any minute now! What if I don't disappear?!?!?!"

We should always ask for forgiveness right after we commit sin, right? So that we may be ready...

I don't think I'm ready yet!


all this raining in the philippines is making me sick..... :c i could hacve died yesterday not taking my medications though.........

i have thought of the rapture... a part of me is confident that i will be with the glory of God and a part of me is afraid............

but i guess thats normal... peo[ple will always feel fear.


Yeah yeah...I'm scared as well...for my sake and for the others...

Are you okay now?

Member
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

aprilsierra0601 wrote:


emm0548 wrote:


aprilsierra0601 wrote:

I'm scaaared! It's raining down here and there are sounds of thunder and lighting! I always think "Oh no, the rapture might occur any minute now! What if I don't disappear?!?!?!"

We should always ask for forgiveness right after we commit sin, right? So that we may be ready...

I don't think I'm ready yet!


all this raining in the philippines is making me sick..... :c i could hacve died yesterday not taking my medications though.........

i have thought of the rapture... a part of me is confident that i will be with the glory of God and a part of me is afraid............

but i guess thats normal... peo[ple will always feel fear.


Yeah yeah...I'm scared as well...for my sake and for the others...

Are you okay now?



yep i am.... thank you for asking.... hey youre from the philippines? im here too! this is my 1st week here.

lol.... and im getting so off topic here.
Member
8010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind your door...
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

emm0548 wrote:


aprilsierra0601 wrote:


emm0548 wrote:


aprilsierra0601 wrote:

I'm scaaared! It's raining down here and there are sounds of thunder and lighting! I always think "Oh no, the rapture might occur any minute now! What if I don't disappear?!?!?!"

We should always ask for forgiveness right after we commit sin, right? So that we may be ready...

I don't think I'm ready yet!


all this raining in the philippines is making me sick..... :c i could hacve died yesterday not taking my medications though.........

i have thought of the rapture... a part of me is confident that i will be with the glory of God and a part of me is afraid............

but i guess thats normal... peo[ple will always feel fear.


Yeah yeah...I'm scared as well...for my sake and for the others...

Are you okay now?



yep i am.... thank you for asking.... hey youre from the philippines? im here too! this is my 1st week here.

lol.... and im getting so off topic here.


Good to know! ^_^ Oh I see! How are you liking here so far?
Okay just reply and then back to topic *laughs*
Member
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 5/30/08

aprilsierra0601 wrote:

Good to know! ^_^ Oh I see! How are you liking here so far?
Okay just reply and then back to topic *laughs*


LOLZ! well, its good.... i just finished my enrollment. im going to be scheduled for a qualifying exam since im a transferee...
the weather? it gets really hot and then suddenly the lightning ang thunder is present and it suddenly gets really cold.... its crazy! maybe thats why im getting sick.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.