First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If L from deathnote was in Code Geass
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

punkrawkXox wrote:

for argument's sake, im saying that L could beat Lelouch any day. and he could but, in case u havent noticed, for L to beat lelouch he kind of has to be on the opposing side!!!! :)


i'm not here to argue, but its not L's type of personality to side with evil ppl... the world of Code Geass would be a better place if they joined forces. Lelouch's battle stradegist skillz and L's IQ = complete ownage. the only thing they lack is MAN power to go on par with Brittania...
3092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / wonderland =]
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

andydono wrote:


punkrawkXox wrote:

for argument's sake, im saying that L could beat Lelouch any day. and he could but, in case u havent noticed, for L to beat lelouch he kind of has to be on the opposing side!!!! :)


i'm not here to argue, but its not L's type of personality to side with evil ppl... the world of Code Geass would be a better place if they joined forces. Lelouch's battle stradegist skillz and L's IQ = complete ownage. the only thing they lack is MAN power to go on par with Brittania...


yeah, L could side with Lulu but then again kira was right in his way too but he went about fixing the world in a bad way.... and L did not side with him, like wise now, lelouch is right too, but whats to say that L will agree with his tactics? i think it would be more fitting of L personality to side with Suzaku who is trying to fix the world legally with the least amount of bloodshed and death as possible
26765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / FLORIDA
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
I think it would be REALLY fun to have L, Lelouch AND Light!!!!! 3 genius minds!!!!!! HAHA


Suzaku can go sit in a corner by himself.
2670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
actually it doesn't matter really that muc who that much smarter even if they were on par. If L was on the opposing side which is britannina He would have control of his on platoon if L and Zero were to have the same strategy the one with the greater amount of resource would win. Like in DN Light and Near had the same strategy it just depended on the extra ppl and resources they had. which concluded the victor.
11243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 5/27/08 , edited 5/27/08

punkrawkXox wrote:

yeah, L could side with Lulu but then again kira was right in his way too but he went about fixing the world in a bad way.... and L did not side with him, like wise now, lelouch is right too, but whats to say that L will agree with his tactics? i think it would be more fitting of L personality to side with Suzaku who is trying to fix the world legally with the least amount of bloodshed and death as possible


in Light case his original goal was just cleasning the world of evil ppl. after a while he strayed off from that and began killing good guys who were in his way. as we all know, Light is just a bored teenage kid who upon obtaining the Death Note, wanted to crown himself King of the world in which he was suppose to recreate...

okay Suzaku's idea of "changing from within" is complete bullshit and naiive. that's just like saying let's "politcally convice" Adolf Hitler to stop discrimating/murdering Jewish ppl and raping various other countries... if the ppl back then did that instead of banning together to wage war on the AXIS. The world would of been in Adof Hitler's and his Nazi's hands.
15182 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In the abyss we c...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Killed instantly
464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere In the...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
Lol. All Lelouch will do is infiltrate L' s place as a cake delivery person....
*knock-knock*
L- "Yes...? Yay! My Cake is here!"
Lelou-"Lelouch Di Britainnia commands you to DIE!" (Is his middle name Vi? Idk...-_-;)
L- "PWNED!"
But seriously...Zero is better than Light. Lelouch has a reason. Light is just- "I'm bored. IMMA TAKE OVER THE WORLD MUHAHAHAHA!!!" WTF?? Go on crunchyroll like the rest of us!!
Also. Suzaku needs to go get laid.Or better yet... go somewhere, curl up in a corner and die. (wait....he cant because of the Geass. >_<)
3092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / wonderland =]
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

andydono wrote:


punkrawkXox wrote:

yeah, L could side with Lulu but then again kira was right in his way too but he went about fixing the world in a bad way.... and L did not side with him, like wise now, lelouch is right too, but whats to say that L will agree with his tactics? i think it would be more fitting of L personality to side with Suzaku who is trying to fix the world legally with the least amount of bloodshed and death as possible


in Light case his original goal was just cleasning the world of evil ppl. after a while he strayed off from that and began killing good guys who were in his way. as we all know, Light is just a bored teenage kid who upon obtaining the Death Note, wanted to crown himself King of the world in which he was suppose to recreate...

okay Suzaku's idea of "changing from within" is complete bullshit and naiive. that's just like saying let's "politcally convice" Adolf Hitler to stop discrimating/murdering Jewish ppl and raping various other countries... if the ppl back then did that instead of banning together to wage war on the AXIS. The world would of been in Adof Hitler's and his Nazi's hands.


so if most of the nazis FROM WITHIN turned against hitler, he would have been able to kill allllll those jew alllll by himself? sure sure .....
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth (duh)
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

bish408 wrote:


macphapie wrote:

Zero>light>L

L couldnt even figure out that light was actually kira...

how the hell would he discover zero's identity?...


ok you got it all wrong. L knew that light was kira, the problem was that L could not 100% prove that Light was kira.


and no proof no case XD
2700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth (duh)
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
o and its by purepurepure so very pure chance that L managed to begin to suspect Light... coz Light was the son of soichiro who works with L and with the info leaks from him well anyone who watched death note should know... anyway if it was some random person from anywhere else with no ties to the police force... its gonna bea different story heh.. yea he narrowed it down to a specific region.. then what? thers like god knows how many people who could have possessed the death note...
2423 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Infront of my mon...
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

satsukiyagami wrote:

Lol. All Lelouch will do is infiltrate L' s place as a cake delivery person....
*knock-knock*
L- "Yes...? Yay! My Cake is here!"
Lelou-"Lelouch Di Britainnia commands you to DIE!" (Is his middle name Vi? Idk...-_-;)
L- "PWNED!"
But seriously...Zero is better than Light. Lelouch has a reason. Light is just- "I'm bored. IMMA TAKE OVER THE WORLD MUHAHAHAHA!!!" WTF?? Go on crunchyroll like the rest of us!!
Also. Suzaku needs to go get laid.Or better yet... go somewhere, curl up in a corner and die. (wait....he cant because of the Geass. >_<)


LMAO~
143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/27/08

grayshell07 wrote:


Rottensentence wrote:

Poor L....but at least he is 10 times better than Suzaku


correction L is 100x better than Suzaku. . . Kira is 1000x better than Suzaku . . .but of course our beloved Zero is a million times better than them..in all aspect!!


thats bullshit ... Leluoch is jus an ant to Suzaku and all Suzaku need to do is to use his foot and step on that ant.. that goes without saying to Kira and L
185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
L can easily unmask zero's true identity but thats where it end, i doubt that he can even touch lelouch
9376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/08
i'd say Lelouch...becuz i've never watched Death Note >.<
but the creator seemed to have a bias.

I know L is smart, but so is Lelouch.

also suzaku is just....>.>
remember brain over brawn (although u kinda need both...*shrugs*)
352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Paradise~~
Offline
Posted 5/28/08

macphapie wrote:

Zero>light>L

L couldnt even figure out that light was actually kira...

how the hell would he discover zero's identity?...


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.