First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply *Spoiler* who wants to know what season 2 is like.....
Member
4314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08
hi guys wanna know what season 2 is like.....just saw this comment in youtube....not sure if this is true...but hope so....

---hino and tsukimori will DEFINITELY end up together!.. although there would be a girl who would try to break up their relationship coz she really likes tsukimori...so there.. oh.. and there would be a new rival for hino...his name's Aoi and he's pretty much like tsukimori but a LOT nicer.. but still, hino likes len!---

.....HinoxLen 4ever!!!!.....
Member
334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Anros Subd.Tagapo...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
NO..NO..NO..NO..NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
i want kazuki 4 kahoko.......
d cant be happening....
as 4 does hu lyks da pair Hino x Hihara....kip on suporting dem
Member
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

anime_jaja wrote:

NO..NO..NO..NO..NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
i want kazuki 4 kahoko.......
d cant be happening....
as 4 does hu lyks da pair Hino x Hihara....kip on suporting dem


I agree Kazuki! Kazuki! 4 Hino!
Member
334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Anros Subd.Tagapo...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

whatevrgal wrote:


anime_jaja wrote:

NO..NO..NO..NO..NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
i want kazuki 4 kahoko.......
d cant be happening....
as 4 does hu lyks da pair Hino x Hihara....kip on suporting dem


I agree Kazuki! Kazuki! 4 Hino!



da violin romance is not important...
wats important is a guys filings 2 kaho-chan
and da one wid da most affections is kazuki-senpai
o and tnx 4 da suport Mari-chan..
pls ad me 2 ur budies list
Member
4314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
ahehe.....uhm...to tell u the truth....im also curious why hino picked Len.....evn though i like them to be togehter....im still curious of it...mostly that...Len has that attitude....
Member
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

anime_jaja wrote:


whatevrgal wrote:


anime_jaja wrote:

NO..NO..NO..NO..NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
i want kazuki 4 kahoko.......
d cant be happening....
as 4 does hu lyks da pair Hino x Hihara....kip on suporting dem


I agree Kazuki! Kazuki! 4 Hino!



da violin romance is not important...
wats important is a guys filings 2 kaho-chan
and da one wid da most affections is kazuki-senpai
o and tnx 4 da suport Mari-chan..
pls ad me 2 ur budies list


yeah sure, no prob!
Member
334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Anros Subd.Tagapo...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
its just a shame dat len and kaho ends up 2geder...
i lyk len but i lyk kazuki-senpai better....
he's so caring 4 kahoko...
Member
4314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

anime_jaja wrote:

its just a shame dat len and kaho ends up 2geder...
i lyk len but i lyk kazuki-senpai better....
he's so caring 4 kahoko...


yeah.....i evn think u like to stole him from her......hehehe.....^^

i thought u call him kazuki-sama......hehehe......
Member
334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Anros Subd.Tagapo...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

denziaddict wrote:


anime_jaja wrote:

its just a shame dat len and kaho ends up 2geder...
i lyk len but i lyk kazuki-senpai better....
he's so caring 4 kahoko...


yeah.....i evn think u like to stole him from her......hehehe.....^^

i thought u call him kazuki-sama......hehehe......


hehe...well maybe i do....i evn chant his name sumtyms....
o by da way denzi chek out da topic "does hino notice d gys yk her"
go der and ul find sumting
tnx
Member
4314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

anime_jaja wrote:


denziaddict wrote:


anime_jaja wrote:

its just a shame dat len and kaho ends up 2geder...
i lyk len but i lyk kazuki-senpai better....
he's so caring 4 kahoko...


yeah.....i evn think u like to stole him from her......hehehe.....^^

i thought u call him kazuki-sama......hehehe......


hehe...well maybe i do....i evn chant his name sumtyms....
o by da way denzi chek out da topic "does hino notice d gys yk her"
go der and ul find sumting
tnx


yap...you even say:Aishiteru......hehehe....joke.....okay.....jazzmyn-chan?????

jazz-chan.....kawaii!!!...hehehe....
Member
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Kazuki forever!!
Member
5006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
YEAY! LEN AND KAHOKO!!! XD
Member
306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
OMG!!!

IS THIS REALLY TRUE??!!!

OMG!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!

I TRUST YOU GUYS AND I TRUST THIS SITE...

THERE ALREADY WAS A SECOND SEASON OF LA CORDA D'ORO PRIMO PASSO!!!

I'M SO EXCITED...

I WANT KAHOKO AND TSUKIMORI TO BE AN ITEM...

BUT STILL,

ACTUALLY, ALL THOSE GUYS ARE VERY SUITABLE FOR KAHOKO..

THEY ALL MADE HER BLUSH (AND THEIR FANS THRILLED) IN THEIR EVERY WAY...

IF EVER THERE'S GOING TO BE A TWIST IN THE STORY,

I WANT (BY ORDER)

1. HIHARA
TSUCHIURI
2. SHIZUMA

..TO END UP WITH KAHOKO,...

...I KNEW THE STORY ISN'T FINISHED YET..

THEY KEEP ON MENTIONING THE "VIOLIN ROMANCE" whatsoever, but actually, there really wasn't any romantic connection among Kahoko and any of those five guys

..if there were, they only kept it to themselves...

But this time, I want Kahoko to be with one of those five guys, I want it to be with Tsukimori the best...
Member
306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/29/08
...oh yeah! and also/..

just to be on the safe side...

THE SECOND SEASON WE'RE TALKING ABOUT IS IN ANIME, RIGHT???

I WANT IT TO BE IN ANIME...

YEY!!! THERE'S A LA CORDA D'ORO PRIMO PASSO SEASON 2!!!!
Member
1834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
I'm so happy!! TsukimorixHino forever...hehehehe
BUT you guys know what.......I was so frustrated about not finding the later vol of La Corda which definitely must have TsukimorixHino scenes that I actually cried

I know, I don't believe it myself actually xP But I definitely cried
I'm such a Tsukimori fan

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.