First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Card
Creator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 6/27/08
Please apply your membership card/id card here.
These are the information you will need to do to give us:
1.) Username
2.) Name
3.) Gender
4.) D.O.B
5.) Position (teacher/student)
6.) Which one u choose
7.) Picture

Samples of different colour membership card: (pls choose one)



which ones would you like to have?? Please tell me either 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7th or 8th design okaii?? LOLz...alot of choice..
If you would like another card i'd be happie to make you another one okaii?? Thankies ^-^

Member
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 6/27/08
Member
6539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08
user name:taru1
name:mai-chan
gender: female
date of birth:aug.24
position:student
color: i choose:orange with bubble[if u could]
pic: if it's 2 small here's this one
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08
user name:gurenwei01
name:rw
gender: Male
date of birth:Jan 5
position:MOD (teacher of chibi cafe)
color: Green

HERE!
Member
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
1.)Username: Aminatsu032
2.)Name: Faye-chan
3.)Gender: Female
4.)Date Of Birth: November 4
5.)Position(teacher/student): Student
6.)Colour you choose: Orange
7.)Picture:
Member
15248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / heartlaaand.┼
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
1.)Username danduhku
2.)Name kurisa~
3.)Gender female
4.)Date Of Birth 8th of oct
5.)Position(teacher/student) student
6.)Colour you choose orange
7.)Picture
Creator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

whatevrgal wrote:

1.)Username -Whatevrgal
2.)Name -Marian-chan
3.)Gender -Female
4.)Date Of Birth -August 31
5.)Position -Student
6.)Colour you choose -Blue
7.)Picture ( just crop the picture of her head please)


here's ur membership card! hope u like it...plz put this in ur profile...
Creator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

taru1 wrote:

user name:taru1
name:mai-chan
gender: female
date of birth:aug.24
position:student
color: i choose:orange with bubble[if u could]
pic: if it's 2 small here's this one


erm i tot ur position shld be mod/teacher?? haha nvm....i make both of them for u...juz put either one in ur profile...hope u like it

Member
8414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Random
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

shinki7 wrote:


whatevrgal wrote:

1.)Username -Whatevrgal
2.)Name -Marian-chan
3.)Gender -Female
4.)Date Of Birth -August 31
5.)Position -Student
6.)Colour you choose -Blue
7.)Picture ( just crop the picture of her head please)


here's ur membership card! hope u like it...plz put this in ur profile...


sure thing! like it very much thanx!
Creator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

gurenwei01 wrote:

user name:gurenwei01
name:rw
gender: Male
date of birth:Jan 5
position:MOD (teacher of chibi cafe)
color: Green

HERE!


yes finally done!! hope u like it....pls put it in ur profile...
Creator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

whatevrgal wrote:


shinki7 wrote:


whatevrgal wrote:

1.)Username -Whatevrgal
2.)Name -Marian-chan
3.)Gender -Female
4.)Date Of Birth -August 31
5.)Position -Student
6.)Colour you choose -Blue
7.)Picture ( just crop the picture of her head please)


here's ur membership card! hope u like it...plz put this in ur profile...


sure thing! like it very much thanx!


glad u like it
Posted 5/21/08

shinki7 wrote:


gurenwei01 wrote:

user name:gurenwei01
name:rw
gender: Male
date of birth:Jan 5
position:MOD (teacher of chibi cafe)
color: Green

HERE!


yes finally done!! hope u like it....pls put it in ur profile...


THANK YOU!
Creator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

gurenwei01 wrote:


shinki7 wrote:


gurenwei01 wrote:

user name:gurenwei01
name:rw
gender: Male
date of birth:Jan 5
position:MOD (teacher of chibi cafe)
color: Green

HERE!


yes finally done!! hope u like it....pls put it in ur profile...


THANK YOU!


ur welcome
Creator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

Aminatsu032 wrote:

1.)Username: Aminatsu032
2.)Name: Faye-chan
3.)Gender: Female
4.)Date Of Birth: November 4
5.)Position(teacher/student): Student
6.)Colour you choose: Orange
7.)Picture:


here ur card! hope u like it pls put it in ur profile
Creator
17658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

danduhku wrote:

1.)Username danduhku
2.)Name kurisa~
3.)Gender female
4.)Date Of Birth 8th of oct
5.)Position(teacher/student) student
6.)Colour you choose orange
7.)Picture


hey ya here is ur id card!! hope ya like it pls put it in ur profile thankies
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.