First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Academy Dormitory
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 6/28/08


Welcome to the Crunchy Academy Dormitories!!! This is were you come to Relax, Hang Out, Invite Your Boy/Girlfriend over to your room *winkwink* or even Cut Class(I don't condone this)(but really feel free). Also Search the Dormitories enough and you may find one of the 16 strange secrets hidden in this building. So have fun and don't bother me when I Sleep.

(added by anbu_xoxo)
Students Room Arrangements:

White Hall
- Room 1 :Izj96
- Room 8 :lil-vi3tgirl123
- Room 19 :Doll_knight

Grey Hall

Blood Hall
- Room 8:JigokuTsuushin
- Romm 22:sugintoulavmegu

- now to all the students that want to apply for a room all you have to do is post something like this

name:
I want to stay in Room #3 of Gray Hall

I will list the rooms taken above (remember maximum of 3 can share a room). Each Hall has has up to 22 rooms^^.

*if you do not see the room number listed below the Hall that you want, it means it's still free*

Blood Hall
- Room 3 (someone)
- Room 7 (someone else)

this means that rooms 1,2,4,5,6,8-22 is free. HAVE FUN GUYS^^ invite your cr family and BFs over
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/29/08
zNiice (no Brilliant) Idea Greed-Kun !! !! *High5* ^^

I though I might go into further info :lol:
now this is how the dorm's exterior looks like^^



and it consists the East Wing (for the teachers) and the West Wing(for the Students and the delinquets) and the PentHouse (fo me and the Deans)

2 to 3 Students can share a room and it usually looks like this (but the students are allowed to change a few things here and there to their liking^^)


now the Teacher's have single rooms and all the rooms are identical (hehe Im evil I know). Here is a Picture


for the penthouse ^^ all the deans are allowed to design their own room so TO ALL THE DEANS get a picture of your rooms!!

The CREATOR'S ROOM (restricted section)



sanarajonn's room (Magic Academy's Dean)



YenN14's room (Music Academy's Dean)

Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Thank you guyz!!! At last!!! a PEACEFUL place to relax..... i want a room with only me in it..... i'll design it as fast as i could since i am a dean....
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08
I like to live nowhere but in the cold.
Posted 5/20/08
wait retract that westwing crap, I'd make the money and I'll make a room for only delinquents, its going to be a better place, a place where my brothers and sisters can like, it will make your rooms cry when where partying.
Moderator
1925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
bed~
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
awesome!!!XD
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

wait retract that westwing crap, I'd make the money and I'll make a room for only delinquents, its going to be a better place, a place where my brothers and sisters can like, it will make your rooms cry when where partying.


well I dont mind ^^ hehe but wont it be fun if we all lived in one dorm *does the PUPPY eyes*
Posted 5/23/08
this is a great addision and i found a good picture for my room
Posted 5/23/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

wait retract that westwing crap, I'd make the money and I'll make a room for only delinquents, its going to be a better place, a place where my brothers and sisters can like, it will make your rooms cry when where partying.


well I dont mind ^^ hehe but wont it be fun if we all lived in one dorm *does the PUPPY eyes*


Yeah if delinquents had a better room then be treated as dogs.
Member
24799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Chatting~
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
White Hall

I want to stay in room # 8 ^_^
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

wait retract that westwing crap, I'd make the money and I'll make a room for only delinquents, its going to be a better place, a place where my brothers and sisters can like, it will make your rooms cry when where partying.


well I dont mind ^^ hehe but wont it be fun if we all lived in one dorm *does the PUPPY eyes*


Yeah if delinquents had a better room then be treated as dogs.


whats wrong with the rooms *Teary eyes* and I promise that there will be no discriminationin this academy I swear *raises right hand*
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

lil-vi3tgirl123 wrote:

White Hall

I want to stay in room # 8 ^_^


Welcome ^^ *gives key* enjoy invite friends and find a roomate if you want to
Member
24799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Chatting~
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:


lil-vi3tgirl123 wrote:

White Hall

I want to stay in room # 8 ^_^


Welcome ^^ *gives key* enjoy invite friends and find a roomate if you want to


*takes the key* Thank-you XD
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

lil-vi3tgirl123 wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


lil-vi3tgirl123 wrote:

White Hall

I want to stay in room # 8 ^_^


Welcome ^^ *gives key* enjoy invite friends and find a roomate if you want to


*takes the key* Thank-you XD


your welcome
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

wait retract that westwing crap, I'd make the money and I'll make a room for only delinquents, its going to be a better place, a place where my brothers and sisters can like, it will make your rooms cry when where partying.


well I dont mind ^^ hehe but wont it be fun if we all lived in one dorm *does the PUPPY eyes*


Yeah if delinquents had a better room then be treated as dogs.


whats wrong with the rooms *Teary eyes* and I promise that there will be no discriminationin this academy I swear *raises right hand*


anyway we want bigger rooms, one person per room, and we want it made out of gold, then we will stay here.
And I would like to stay with you in your room *kisses hand*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.