First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Academy Dormitory
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

wait retract that westwing crap, I'd make the money and I'll make a room for only delinquents, its going to be a better place, a place where my brothers and sisters can like, it will make your rooms cry when where partying.


well I dont mind ^^ hehe but wont it be fun if we all lived in one dorm *does the PUPPY eyes*


Yeah if delinquents had a better room then be treated as dogs.


whats wrong with the rooms *Teary eyes* and I promise that there will be no discriminationin this academy I swear *raises right hand*


anyway we want bigger rooms, one person per room, and we want it made out of gold, then we will stay here.


................nyaaa thats an expensive request well if you really dont wanna share a room your free to build your own dorm ^^
Posted 5/24/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

wait retract that westwing crap, I'd make the money and I'll make a room for only delinquents, its going to be a better place, a place where my brothers and sisters can like, it will make your rooms cry when where partying.


well I dont mind ^^ hehe but wont it be fun if we all lived in one dorm *does the PUPPY eyes*


Yeah if delinquents had a better room then be treated as dogs.


whats wrong with the rooms *Teary eyes* and I promise that there will be no discriminationin this academy I swear *raises right hand*


anyway we want bigger rooms, one person per room, and we want it made out of gold, then we will stay here.


................nyaaa thats an expensive request well if you really dont wanna share a room your free to build your own dorm ^^


"well I dont mind ^^ hehe but wont it be fun if we all lived in one dorm" but i'll pay you want.
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

wait retract that westwing crap, I'd make the money and I'll make a room for only delinquents, its going to be a better place, a place where my brothers and sisters can like, it will make your rooms cry when where partying.


well I dont mind ^^ hehe but wont it be fun if we all lived in one dorm *does the PUPPY eyes*


Yeah if delinquents had a better room then be treated as dogs.


whats wrong with the rooms *Teary eyes* and I promise that there will be no discriminationin this academy I swear *raises right hand*


anyway we want bigger rooms, one person per room, and we want it made out of gold, then we will stay here.


................nyaaa thats an expensive request well if you really dont wanna share a room your free to build your own dorm ^^


"well I dont mind ^^ hehe but wont it be fun if we all lived in one dorm" but i'll pay you want.


really *eyes go BIG* you must have an endless resource *woot woot* I'll go search a good picture^^
Posted 5/24/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

wait retract that westwing crap, I'd make the money and I'll make a room for only delinquents, its going to be a better place, a place where my brothers and sisters can like, it will make your rooms cry when where partying.


well I dont mind ^^ hehe but wont it be fun if we all lived in one dorm *does the PUPPY eyes*


Yeah if delinquents had a better room then be treated as dogs.


whats wrong with the rooms *Teary eyes* and I promise that there will be no discriminationin this academy I swear *raises right hand*


anyway we want bigger rooms, one person per room, and we want it made out of gold, then we will stay here.


................nyaaa thats an expensive request well if you really dont wanna share a room your free to build your own dorm ^^


"well I dont mind ^^ hehe but wont it be fun if we all lived in one dorm" but i'll pay you want.


really *eyes go BIG* you must have an endless resource *woot woot* I'll go search a good picture^^


yeah, i dont mind it being here though.
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
don't let the quotes get so big it takes up to much space, seriously.
Posted 5/24/08
*drinks blood vodka bottle* man *pickpockets greeds wallet*
Posted 5/25/08
five cents!!!!! damn *throws greens money back*
Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
here is my room!!!!



will this be okay? and i also want my room to be in the highest floor but not on the roof top of course.....
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

*drinks blood vodka bottle* man *pickpockets greeds wallet*


*punches Armas, takes wallet back* anyway...
7555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 5/25/08

sanarajonn15 wrote:

here is my room!!!!



will this be okay? and i also want my room to be in the highest floor but not on the roof top of course.....


Roof top it is, heheheh...
Moderator
6247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / you know.... ther...
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
haha so funny i forgot to laugh on it... anywayz, will this be okay chronos?
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

sanarajonn15 wrote:

here is my room!!!!



will this be okay? and i also want my room to be in the highest floor but not on the roof top of course.....


rooftop it is ahahaha its a joke ... corney I know......T_T

I'll reserve the attic for you ............its not a joke The attic isnt bad at all like other attics

great room by the way^^ I love the color
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/29/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:

we want bigger rooms, one person per room, and we want it made out of gold, then we will stay here.
And I would like to stay with you in your room *kisses hand*


I could look for bigger rooms but no I cant share a room with you since there is only one bed
Posted 5/29/08

anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

we want bigger rooms, one person per room, and we want it made out of gold, then we will stay here.
And I would like to stay with you in your room *kisses hand*


I could look for bigger rooms but no I cant share a room with you since there is only one bed


I know theres only one bed. <evil laugh>
Creator
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/29/08 , edited 5/29/08

AmrasPallanen wrote:


anbu_xoxo wrote:


AmrasPallanen wrote:

we want bigger rooms, one person per room, and we want it made out of gold, then we will stay here.
And I would like to stay with you in your room *kisses hand*


I could look for bigger rooms but no I cant share a room with you since there is only one bed


I know theres only one bed. <evil laugh>


......*pats your head* your a hundred years too early to say that to me *evil grin*



anyways I've placed all the room pictures posted by the deans in the first page ^^ I added my room as well
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.