First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
a anime that you want that people watch it
10746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / c i t y o f s n o w
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08
hm... yakitate japan!
961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
anything that's not Vampire Knight should be promoted aggressively to all Crunchyrollers =P

anyway, here's my list, which is too long for me to summarise individually. it's based on how i think each of them are actually very good in different ways, and from my perspective a lack of discussion/obsession for these on crunchyroll and other channels.

Currently airing: Real Drive, Kurenai, Kaiba
Older anime: Haibane Renmei, Denno Coil, Ergo Proxy, Hataraki Man, Hikaru no Go, Jyu Oh Sei, Kino no Tabi, Shion no Ou, Monster, Seirei no Moribito, Watashi no Ashinaga Ojisan, Windy Tales, Witch Hunter Robin, Bartender
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

holy_may wrote:


dark_element wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:



yeah, I recommend to you all Soul Eater !!

It's really cool, & I don't understand why it isn't as popular as it deserves..... Maybe because it came out on the same day as Vampire Knight , & all the people chose the latter instead....Anyway, I'm telling u guys: this anime's really worth watching!!



This is not how you will actually get people watching it. Gives facts, opinions with solid statement. Do comparison if you need to



yare, yare .....That's because I'm really tired with how many times I made free advertising for this anime...I feel like repeating myself....

so for more details just go here instead:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-205297/What-do-you-think-about-Soul-Eater-.html

Thank u for understanding.


All you did was a summary and giving a link for stream video period. Still isn't what I am asking


do u actually see anybody else giving facts, opinions and solid statements?



I'm telling him because he seems dedicated to recommend stuff but without knowing how to do it.

I don't care about the others, but just to add, Shugo Chara is popular in Cr as it got his own section in the forum


tx for the info. i was mostly stating that i like it
and the girl u keep quoting (she is a girl, just so u know) just followed the rules. she gave a name and stated that it didn t ge attention which is all the thread asked. if u want 6 pages on y u should view it look at the recomeded site, search 4 more photos.
ask her personally. use her guestbook. if not, just mind ur own beeswax.

961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

holy_may wrote:


dark_element wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:



yeah, I recommend to you all Soul Eater !!

It's really cool, & I don't understand why it isn't as popular as it deserves..... Maybe because it came out on the same day as Vampire Knight , & all the people chose the latter instead....Anyway, I'm telling u guys: this anime's really worth watching!!



This is not how you will actually get people watching it. Gives facts, opinions with solid statement. Do comparison if you need to



yare, yare .....That's because I'm really tired with how many times I made free advertising for this anime...I feel like repeating myself....

so for more details just go here instead:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-205297/What-do-you-think-about-Soul-Eater-.html

Thank u for understanding.


All you did was a summary and giving a link for stream video period. Still isn't what I am asking


do u actually see anybody else giving facts, opinions and solid statements?



I'm telling him because he seems dedicated to recommend stuff but without knowing how to do it.

I don't care about the others, but just to add, Shugo Chara is popular in Cr as it got his own section in the forum

why are you so bent on targeting Bluange? how about the others who recommended Weiss Kreuz, Black Cat, Lovely Complex, Kiba etc without giving any other facts/opinions/solid statements? At least Bluange actually bothered to post an image, and state her thoughts on why it may not be as popular.
2126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / EU
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08

holy_may wrote:


dark_element wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:



yeah, I recommend to you all Soul Eater !!

It's really cool, & I don't understand why it isn't as popular as it deserves..... Maybe because it came out on the same day as Vampire Knight , & all the people chose the latter instead....Anyway, I'm telling u guys: this anime's really worth watching!!



This is not how you will actually get people watching it. Gives facts, opinions with solid statement. Do comparison if you need to



yare, yare .....That's because I'm really tired with how many times I made free advertising for this anime...I feel like repeating myself....

so for more details just go here instead:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-205297/What-do-you-think-about-Soul-Eater-.html

Thank u for understanding.


All you did was a summary and giving a link for stream video period. Still isn't what I am asking


do u actually see anybody else giving facts, opinions and solid statements?



I'm telling him because he seems dedicated to recommend stuff but without knowing how to do it.

I don't care about the others, but just to add, Shugo Chara is popular in Cr as it got his own section in the forum


HIM???? WTF??

Am I missing something here?? Haven't you learned already that the letter "F" below the username designates a FEMALE??....yeah, I'm a girl, & in normal english you use "HER" when adressing a female....jeez <_<;

& I freakin' know how to support my favorite anime, I just don't wanna get worked up over something said by a bored ...(EDIT: LOSER~ this is after seeing your last post...that was LAME)... like yourself <_<;

just check some reviews on speciallized websites if u want more details


37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

dark_element wrote:


holy_may wrote:


dark_element wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:



yeah, I recommend to you all Soul Eater !!

It's really cool, & I don't understand why it isn't as popular as it deserves..... Maybe because it came out on the same day as Vampire Knight , & all the people chose the latter instead....Anyway, I'm telling u guys: this anime's really worth watching!!



This is not how you will actually get people watching it. Gives facts, opinions with solid statement. Do comparison if you need to



yare, yare .....That's because I'm really tired with how many times I made free advertising for this anime...I feel like repeating myself....

so for more details just go here instead:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-205297/What-do-you-think-about-Soul-Eater-.html

Thank u for understanding.


All you did was a summary and giving a link for stream video period. Still isn't what I am asking


do u actually see anybody else giving facts, opinions and solid statements?



I'm telling him because he seems dedicated to recommend stuff but without knowing how to do it.

I don't care about the others, but just to add, Shugo Chara is popular in Cr as it got his own section in the forum


tx for the info. i was mostly stating that i like it
and the girl u keep quoting (she is a girl, just so u know) just followed the rules. she gave a name and stated that it didn t ge attention which is all the thread asked. if u want 6 pages on y u should view it look at the recomeded site, search 4 more photos.
ask her personally. use her guestbook. if not, just mind ur own beeswax.



Firstly, I will not be able to use the guestbook as I'm not a friend of hers. Secondly, I write to her in this forum so she would actually learn how to recommend more appropriately instead of just saying that it is worth watching and etc. Just try to understand that I can respond to her post as I am willing to give my time to teach (if that is appropriate) her the basic of recommending an anime serie through the concept of Argumentation.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

Bluange wrote:


holy_may wrote:


dark_element wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:



yeah, I recommend to you all Soul Eater !!

It's really cool, & I don't understand why it isn't as popular as it deserves..... Maybe because it came out on the same day as Vampire Knight , & all the people chose the latter instead....Anyway, I'm telling u guys: this anime's really worth watching!!



This is not how you will actually get people watching it. Gives facts, opinions with solid statement. Do comparison if you need to



yare, yare .....That's because I'm really tired with how many times I made free advertising for this anime...I feel like repeating myself....

so for more details just go here instead:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-205297/What-do-you-think-about-Soul-Eater-.html

Thank u for understanding.


All you did was a summary and giving a link for stream video period. Still isn't what I am asking


do u actually see anybody else giving facts, opinions and solid statements?



I'm telling him because he seems dedicated to recommend stuff but without knowing how to do it.

I don't care about the others, but just to add, Shugo Chara is popular in Cr as it got his own section in the forum


HIM???? WTF??

Am I missing something here?? Haven't you learned already that the letter "F" below the username designates a FEMALE??....yeah, I'm a girl, & in normal english you use "HER" when adressing a female....jeez <_<;

& I freakin' know how to support my favorite anime, I just don't wanna get worked up over something said by a bored ...CRuser... like yourself <_<;

just check some reviews on speciallized websites if u want more details




Sorry for the misunderstand, I hardly take my time checking the sex.

And I do not think you can support anime through words of yours. It does not support anything but opinion without facts. And as mention, I checked your link, it does not say anything good about it, only a summary + a website link.

I do not need to check reviews or websites because I already watched the anime and still am watching it.

The simple reason that I am doing this is because I do not think you can support your comment with mere opinion. That is the only reason why I am still quoting this.
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

holy_may wrote:


dark_element wrote:


holy_may wrote:


dark_element wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:



yeah, I recommend to you all Soul Eater !!

It's really cool, & I don't understand why it isn't as popular as it deserves..... Maybe because it came out on the same day as Vampire Knight , & all the people chose the latter instead....Anyway, I'm telling u guys: this anime's really worth watching!!



This is not how you will actually get people watching it. Gives facts, opinions with solid statement. Do comparison if you need to



yare, yare .....That's because I'm really tired with how many times I made free advertising for this anime...I feel like repeating myself....

so for more details just go here instead:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-205297/What-do-you-think-about-Soul-Eater-.html

Thank u for understanding.


All you did was a summary and giving a link for stream video period. Still isn't what I am asking


do u actually see anybody else giving facts, opinions and solid statements?



I'm telling him because he seems dedicated to recommend stuff but without knowing how to do it.

I don't care about the others, but just to add, Shugo Chara is popular in Cr as it got his own section in the forum


tx for the info. i was mostly stating that i like it
and the girl u keep quoting (she is a girl, just so u know) just followed the rules. she gave a name and stated that it didn t ge attention which is all the thread asked. if u want 6 pages on y u should view it look at the recomeded site, search 4 more photos.
ask her personally. use her guestbook. if not, just mind ur own beeswax.



Firstly, I will not be able to use the guestbook as I'm not a friend of hers. Secondly, I write to her in this forum so she would actually learn how to recommend more appropriately instead of just saying that it is worth watching and etc. Just try to understand that I can respond to her post as I am willing to give my time to teach (if that is appropriate) her the basic of recommending an anime serie through the concept of Argumentation.


u could have asked her to buddy u. or r u too proud? but after this scene i don t thing she will be willing.
and u must know that +400 points doen t make u an expert in cr.


37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

dark_element wrote:

u could have asked her to buddy u. or r u too proud? but after this scene i don t thing she will be willing.
and u must know that +400 points doen t make u an expert in cr.




I am not trying to stand out more than the others. Merely reacting to her post as I believe in solid comment through argumentation. This is nothing about been expert or not, just rather an advice if you could say. Secondly, I do not want to buddy random people just for such reason. I still don't know how you are reacting to my post but it is getting childish
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08

holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:



yeah, I recommend to you all Soul Eater !!

It's really cool, & I don't understand why it isn't as popular as it deserves..... Maybe because it came out on the same day as Vampire Knight , & all the people chose the latter instead....Anyway, I'm telling u guys: this anime's really worth watching!!



This is not how you will actually get people watching it. Gives facts, opinions with solid statement. Do comparison if you need to


did u actually came here to recommend something? or just to post ur alleged knowledge in the concept of argmumentation.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

dark_element wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:



yeah, I recommend to you all Soul Eater !!

It's really cool, & I don't understand why it isn't as popular as it deserves..... Maybe because it came out on the same day as Vampire Knight , & all the people chose the latter instead....Anyway, I'm telling u guys: this anime's really worth watching!!



This is not how you will actually get people watching it. Gives facts, opinions with solid statement. Do comparison if you need to


did u actually came here to recommend something? or just to post ur alleged knowledge in the concept of argmumentation.


I am explaining the concept because her post is lacking that. Lastly, this thread is already duplicate, what else do you want me to say?
936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / san jose california
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08
Ok Macross Frontier is a Mecha + singing anime example. Ep 7 had a space war and a concert at the same time. They weave it in and out so it makes a great and exciting combo. Imo it is clearly the best anime out there atm by far
Posted 5/20/08

dark_element wrote:
did u actually came here to recommend something? or just to post ur alleged knowledge in the concept of argmumentation.


Who cares, this is a duplicate thread anyways
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

Eudd wrote:


dark_element wrote:
did u actually came here to recommend something? or just to post ur alleged knowledge in the concept of argmumentation.


Who cares, this is a duplicate thread anyways


i was just defending a person. didn t really care about who is doing what.
i came to see a friends post and that girl just starting criticizing the way bluange was posting.
i mean talk about the spirit of equality. everybody posted the same way. she just added a pic.
if she wanted to talk about argumentation. she should have told that crap to all
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
sorry if i annoyed u. just responding
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.