First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
a anime that you want that people watch it
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

dark_element wrote:


Eudd wrote:


dark_element wrote:
did u actually came here to recommend something? or just to post ur alleged knowledge in the concept of argmumentation.


Who cares, this is a duplicate thread anyways


i was just defending a person. didn t really care about who is doing what.
i came to see a friends post and that girl just starting criticizing the way bluange was posting.
i mean talk about the spirit of equality. everybody posted the same way. she just added a pic.
if she wanted to talk about argumentation. she should have told that crap to all


You still don't see my point do you? Unlike the others, she tried to recommend by saying things but it is failing because it is lacking statements. Just read the whole thread, you'll notice that nobody except her is actually trying to explain.
961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:


holy_may wrote:


dark_element wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:



yeah, I recommend to you all Soul Eater !!

It's really cool, & I don't understand why it isn't as popular as it deserves..... Maybe because it came out on the same day as Vampire Knight , & all the people chose the latter instead....Anyway, I'm telling u guys: this anime's really worth watching!!



This is not how you will actually get people watching it. Gives facts, opinions with solid statement. Do comparison if you need to



yare, yare .....That's because I'm really tired with how many times I made free advertising for this anime...I feel like repeating myself....

so for more details just go here instead:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-205297/What-do-you-think-about-Soul-Eater-.html

Thank u for understanding.


All you did was a summary and giving a link for stream video period. Still isn't what I am asking


do u actually see anybody else giving facts, opinions and solid statements?



I'm telling him because he seems dedicated to recommend stuff but without knowing how to do it.

I don't care about the others, but just to add, Shugo Chara is popular in Cr as it got his own section in the forum


HIM???? WTF??

Am I missing something here?? Haven't you learned already that the letter "F" below the username designates a FEMALE??....yeah, I'm a girl, & in normal english you use "HER" when adressing a female....jeez <_<;

& I freakin' know how to support my favorite anime, I just don't wanna get worked up over something said by a bored ...CRuser... like yourself <_<;

just check some reviews on speciallized websites if u want more details




Sorry for the misunderstand, I hardly take my time checking the sex.

And I do not think you can support anime through words of yours. It does not support anything but opinion without facts. And as mention, I checked your link, it does not say anything good about it, only a summary + a website link.

I do not need to check reviews or websites because I already watched the anime and still am watching it.

The simple reason that I am doing this is because I do not think you can support your comment with mere opinion. That is the only reason why I am still quoting this.

Okay, sorry if you think I'm butting in again, but I see some serious logical fallacy in your argument. Seing that you find it your duty to "teach" Bluange about how to construct an argument, I think you should be amenable to me teaching you some things about debating as well. Please don't take this in a wrong way.

1) The title of this thread requests for CR users to recommend an anime for others to watch, something that may not be as popular or well-known as others.
Please note, the key word here is "recommend".

2) In any form of communication, there are only 2 forms that anyone can use. You should already be learning this in school/college since you're 17 years old.
a) Teleological
b) Deontological

3) If the thread asked Bluange to compare and contrast one or more anime, for instance, then your argument would be valid, as she would have to provide solid facts about Soul Eater. This is known as teleological argument, which is a straightforward descriptive representation of the actual state of things.

4) That the thread requests us to recommend, means we have to engage in deontological argument, which requires a value statement on the subject. No amount of facts will be able to persuade someone to watch an anime without opinion in it. The very nature of opinion does not necessarily require facts, it is merely a view or judgement on something.

So in summary, what's wrong with Bluange recommending Soul Eater without stating any facts? Whatever factual information she could give you about Soul Eater, ie director, voice cast, staff etc wouldn't actually say anything about whether she thinks it is good or bad. I think what you're asking for is support for her statement, (ie what elements of the anime she likes) which to conclude my argument, is not fact at all but just further opinion on her part.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08

xiaohu wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:


holy_may wrote:


dark_element wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Bluange wrote:



yeah, I recommend to you all Soul Eater !!

It's really cool, & I don't understand why it isn't as popular as it deserves..... Maybe because it came out on the same day as Vampire Knight , & all the people chose the latter instead....Anyway, I'm telling u guys: this anime's really worth watching!!



This is not how you will actually get people watching it. Gives facts, opinions with solid statement. Do comparison if you need to



yare, yare .....That's because I'm really tired with how many times I made free advertising for this anime...I feel like repeating myself....

so for more details just go here instead:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-205297/What-do-you-think-about-Soul-Eater-.html

Thank u for understanding.


All you did was a summary and giving a link for stream video period. Still isn't what I am asking


do u actually see anybody else giving facts, opinions and solid statements?



I'm telling him because he seems dedicated to recommend stuff but without knowing how to do it.

I don't care about the others, but just to add, Shugo Chara is popular in Cr as it got his own section in the forum


HIM???? WTF??

Am I missing something here?? Haven't you learned already that the letter "F" below the username designates a FEMALE??....yeah, I'm a girl, & in normal english you use "HER" when adressing a female....jeez <_<;

& I freakin' know how to support my favorite anime, I just don't wanna get worked up over something said by a bored ...CRuser... like yourself <_<;

just check some reviews on speciallized websites if u want more details




Sorry for the misunderstand, I hardly take my time checking the sex.

And I do not think you can support anime through words of yours. It does not support anything but opinion without facts. And as mention, I checked your link, it does not say anything good about it, only a summary + a website link.

I do not need to check reviews or websites because I already watched the anime and still am watching it.

The simple reason that I am doing this is because I do not think you can support your comment with mere opinion. That is the only reason why I am still quoting this.

Okay, sorry if you think I'm butting in again, but I see some serious logical fallacy in your argument. Seing that you find it your duty to "teach" Bluange about how to construct an argument, I think you should be amenable to me teaching you some things about debating as well. Please don't take this in a wrong way.

1) The title of this thread requests for CR users to recommend an anime for others to watch, something that may not be as popular or well-known as others.
Please note, the key word here is "recommend".

2) In any form of communication, there are only 2 forms that anyone can use. You should already be learning this in school/college since you're 17 years old.
a) Teleological
b) Deontological

3) If the thread asked Bluange to compare and contrast one or more anime, for instance, then your argument would be valid, as she would have to provide solid facts about Soul Eater. This is known as teleological argument, which is a straightforward descriptive representation of the actual state of things.

4) That the thread requests us to recommend, means we have to engage in deontological argument, which requires a value statement on the subject. No amount of facts will be able to persuade someone to watch an anime without opinion in it. The very nature of opinion does not necessarily require facts, it is merely a view or judgement on something.

So in summary, what's wrong with Bluange recommending Soul Eater without stating any facts? Whatever factual information she could give you about Soul Eater, ie director, voice cast, staff etc wouldn't actually say anything about whether she thinks it is good or bad. I think what you're asking for is support for her statement, (ie what elements of the anime she likes) which to conclude my argument, is not fact at all but just further opinion on her part.


What you said is true, i was more troubled with the other user who keep attacking me. Thanks for saying my stuff more properly as I'm currently doing 2 stuff at the same time (aka Watching Anime + Typing stuff in the Forum) I'm trying to be brief at time like this. And no I'm still not in College. Thirdly, English is my third language so don't expect too much out of me
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08


actually it isn t ur stuff. he was saying that what u were asking 4 was not correct or that u didn t know what u were asking 4. that s all

1337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Your computer scr...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
It's probaly more popular than I think it is but Nabari no ou, I would love to have as many Nabari no ou fans to talk about the show with like I can with Bleach or Naruto
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / anywhere your min...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

aidyrocks wrote:

kiba is really good but no one has saw it


i've seen it and it was pretty good, not one of the popular ones but it was still interesting
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
mmmm i like this its a cute shoujo manga and anime i mean im not sure if its unknown bt doesnt seem to popular even though its really good! and cr only has two episodes of it mamotte lollipop is sooo good wish they would update it
1128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
I don't think many people have seen desert punk.
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
mamotte lollipop mmmm shoujo manga/anime really cute and has plenty of romance between two boys from a magical realm who came to earth to take an exam lookin for a jewel by accident a girl named nina accidentally swollowed it and now its up to these two boys zero and ichii to help protect nina from the other examinees theres only two episodes on cr so im guessin its not to popular but still try it!
969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

kawaii_usagi-chan wrote:

mmmm i like this its a cute shoujo manga and anime i mean im not sure if its unknown bt doesnt seem to popular even though its really good! and cr only has two episodes of it mamotte lollipop is sooo good wish they would update it


I like the manga better
969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
I like ghost hunt thats a really good anime
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
yea i like the manga to zero looks more hot! in the manga bt cute in the anime too!lol
611 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Vampire Knight hahaha <_<;
2156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Betterman
13388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Kiba is an awsome show. i finished all 51 eps in less than 2 days it was so good.
Cyborg 009 (the newer version). i've never seen the old 1 but i saw mearly 3 eps on TV (before they got rid of it) and remembered it almost 4 years later.
Yu Yu Hakusho is great to. the main charactor dies a lot but comes back to life some way or another.
Ginga Densetsu Weed is good too.
i know a lot more but i don't think it's possible to post them all.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.