First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Acoustic Jpop/Kpop/Tpop etc.
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
i don't see much of it...does anyone know an Jpop/Kpop/Tpop etc. artist whose songs are acoustic?
4596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
KUL
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
none, I don't think they can.
3974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Land of the Yanks
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
WaT is a JPop group who sings and plays the guitar. But, their intstruments are not just guitar.

Depapepe is a JPop group who doesn't sing and only just plays the guitar. They're awesome.
33940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Ocean..ia
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

semper1erectus wrote:

WaT is a JPop group who sings and plays the guitar. But, their intstruments are not just guitar.

Depapepe is a JPop group who doesn't sing and only just plays the guitar. They're awesome.


yeah!! WaT is awesome!! teppei koike's my fave..don't care much for wentz, though he is aussie..
13869 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Xiah's Heart.
Offline
Posted 2/1/09
OMO?! DBSK, is known for their great acapella songs!

also known as TVXQ
some of their acapella songs
Whatever They say
Somebody to love
Wasurenaide
My Little Princess
Begin
Doushite Kimiwo Suki Natte Shimattandarou? ( Why did i fall in love with you?)
Forever Love
HAHAHA song xD
HUG
My Destiny
Proud




23952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

Belinda_rocks wrote:

OMO?! DBSK, is known for their great acapella songs!

also known as TVXQ
some of their acapella songs
Whatever They say
Somebody to love
Wasurenaide
My Little Princess
Begin
Doushite Kimiwo Suki Natte Shimattandarou? ( Why did i fall in love with you?)
Forever Love
HAHAHA song xD
HUG
My Destiny
Proud






agree...
hug acapella it's really cool
1026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

semper1erectus wrote:

WaT is a JPop group who sings and plays the guitar. But, their intstruments are not just guitar.

Depapepe is a JPop group who doesn't sing and only just plays the guitar. They're awesome.


I agree with you! Depapepe is great acoustic guitar duo. I love their songs.
883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Lost in somewhere =]
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
Yui !
61 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ontario
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
Round Table featuring Nino.
810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
Yes you should listen to WaT :DDD

And Depapepe is good too.

I also recommend:

Shigure (german boy making japanese folk and guitar pop)
http://myspace.com/shiguremusic

Rie Fu
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=48940566

Yuzu
www.senha-yuzu.jp/

19 (already break up but very good music)

Bump of Chicken
www.bumpofchicken.com/

Sukima Switch
http://www.office-augusta.com/sukimaswitch/index.html

Hirai Ken
http://www.kenhirai.net/

Moriyama Naotarou
http://www.naotaro.com/

Fungo
http://www.visionfactory.jp/fungo/

Oshio Koutarou (not so young anymore but very nice music)
www.kotaro-oshio.com/

Kobukuro
http://www.kobukuro.com

If you need more information please ask! I have many favorite acousitc guitar pop bands and there are also many indie bands in Japan which are very good!! But too many to tell
1016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jiyongie's heart
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
One of Big Bangs songs can be found acoustic. Haru Haru.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Mlbo-PXEg
3019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / My own world
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

x1vietbabiix wrote:

One of Big Bangs songs can be found acoustic. Haru Haru.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Mlbo-PXEg







this is freaking CoOoL







1016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Jiyongie's heart
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

NoNeTa wrote:


x1vietbabiix wrote:

One of Big Bangs songs can be found acoustic. Haru Haru.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Mlbo-PXEg





this is freaking CoOoL





Good song isn't it?
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
KAT TUN's B- side track to Lips single.

Lovin' U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zvKqVP-zYU

haha, one of their rare slow songs. so sweet
one of my fave song from them.
3019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / My own world
Offline
Posted 2/7/09

x1vietbabiix wrote:


NoNeTa wrote:


x1vietbabiix wrote:

One of Big Bangs songs can be found acoustic. Haru Haru.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2Mlbo-PXEg





this is freaking CoOoL





Good song isn't it?




sure it is
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.