Yu-Gi-Oh Dueling center
Students
9476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Warcraft 3 world :P
Offline
Posted 5/20/08 , edited 5/20/08
Welcome students and teachers, to the Yu-Gi-Oh Dueling Center! You may watch and talk about Yu-Gi-Oh! You may duel other people, but before that, you must have an ID to allow you to enter this room!

Identification Card:

Name:
Username:
Age:
Picture:

Rules

1) No violence, not even during a duel. But it may seem to happen with your monsters.
2) No trash talking.
3) Don't copy other people's deck.
4) No messing up the room.
5) You can't use magics or transformation in here. Just walk in like a normal person does.
6) Have fun!

Enjoy your day in this Dueling Center! :)

Students
9476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Warcraft 3 world :P
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Anyone wants to start a duel here? I'm out of intelligence today... <_<;
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
What is this......
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08

f1team wrote:

What is this......


You can't understand this if you didn't watch the anime Yu-gi-oh. I'll try this soon.
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

blckfox7 wrote:


f1team wrote:

What is this......


You can't understand this if you didn't watch the anime Yu-gi-oh. I'll try this soon.


Yes i know what this game is..... But this looks more like a arena for us to fight in
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

f1team wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


f1team wrote:

What is this......


You can't understand this if you didn't watch the anime Yu-gi-oh. I'll try this soon.


Yes i know what this game is..... But this looks more like a arena for us to fight in


Well I guess it's alright. The problem is the fight would surely be very long since it takes a lot of turn before a match ends.
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

blckfox7 wrote:


f1team wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


f1team wrote:

What is this......


You can't understand this if you didn't watch the anime Yu-gi-oh. I'll try this soon.


Yes i know what this game is..... But this looks more like a arena for us to fight in


Well I guess it's alright. The problem is the fight would surely be very long since it takes a lot of turn before a match ends.


Yea.... i cant imagine how lame it would be.....

OOC: sorry i hated the show
Students
26073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / You know where..
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

f1team wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


f1team wrote:


blckfox7 wrote:


f1team wrote:

What is this......


You can't understand this if you didn't watch the anime Yu-gi-oh. I'll try this soon.


Yes i know what this game is..... But this looks more like a arena for us to fight in


Well I guess it's alright. The problem is the fight would surely be very long since it takes a lot of turn before a match ends.


Yea.... i cant imagine how lame it would be.....

OOC: sorry i hated the show


OCC: It's alright. I even stop watching it.
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

blckfox7 wrote:

OCC: It's alright. I even stop watching it.


OOC: hmmm hahhaa ok
Posted 5/21/08
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, i'll start ! >:D
WELL you guys can TEMPORARILY, call me CARAMEL !! >:D and i'm OLD ENOUGH. and... I LIKE YUGIOH when i was a KID <3 i can't believe you styll mentioned it HAHA
You must be logged in to post.