First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Who does cosplay better Guys Or Girls
1563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Egypt
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
i would say girls but guys are quite good at it




Posted 5/20/08
if the cosplay is for girls then girls
if for boys then boys

simple isn't it
Posted 5/20/08
Equal . Tee hee . behindinfinity on DA and his friends are really good .
104111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 5/20/08
i dono lol
Posted 5/20/08
only losers who cant get any dress like imaginary characters.
8904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where do YOU thin...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

padjoy wrote:

if the cosplay is for girls then girls
if for boys then boys

simple isn't it


actually, ive seen an azn dude cosplay a girl o.O and i didnt realized that until people pointed it out.
if u want proof of that picture, i forgot the website =.=;;
soo yahh.....
2275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
depends on their "appearance" and who they are cosplaying as I suppose.
438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
girls
121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New York
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Guys because girls can't extend the size of their eyes to five times their normal size. But look at this:
Posted 5/20/08

xtremgirl2000 wrote:


padjoy wrote:

if the cosplay is for girls then girls
if for boys then boys

simple isn't it


actually, ive seen an azn dude cosplay a girl o.O and i didnt realized that until people pointed it out.
if u want proof of that picture, i forgot the website =.=;;
soo yahh.....


the title says "The Best"
8904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / where do YOU thin...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08

padjoy wrote:


xtremgirl2000 wrote:


padjoy wrote:

if the cosplay is for girls then girls
if for boys then boys

simple isn't it


actually, ive seen an azn dude cosplay a girl o.O and i didnt realized that until people pointed it out.
if u want proof of that picture, i forgot the website =.=;;
soo yahh.....


the title says "The Best"


ok, ok
O.O
anywho, i vote for the guys. most of the time they look cool XD
2497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Abington, Pennsyl...
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
Ha, definitely guys
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / La La Land
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
lol definitely guys
13321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
They're both pretty good
5678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / nyc
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
depends on which character is being cosplayed...its not easy for guys to cosplay female characters but some girls do a magnificent job in cosplaying male characters.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.