First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Mod. Applications
Posted 5/24/08 , edited 5/24/08
User: Michael2008
Name:Michael
Fav. Font: billo
programs: Gimp
how often can help: Everyday.. .*summer Vacation*.. .^^
Why do i tink i deserve to b a "CR BEST MAKERS"?: becuase hmmm umm i have a lot of time to spend.. . ^^
3 pics of my work :
Penguin
19230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

Summie123 wrote:


sweetshamah wrote:

Username: sweetshamah
Name: Darlene
Most favourite font: Century Gothic
What program/s you use: Photoshop V. 7
How often can you help: Since it's still my summer vacation I can help everyday. But when school starts again maybe I can help during Fridays or weekend if I'm not doing anything.
Why do you think you deserve to be a "CR BEST MAKERS" ? Because serving and making people smile through my works is my motto. So I guess I'm qualified... Omo~~* Sorry for being a thick-face*
Post of 3 pictures (examples of your work).



WOW! so you use photoshop V.7..! waaii..freakin awsome~ >:3



Really?? thanks! hehe =D Thanks again!!! *bows*

Posted 5/24/08

sweetshamah wrote:

Username: sweetshamah
Name: Darlene
Most favourite font: Century Gothic
What program/s you use: Photoshop V. 7
How often can you help: Since it's still my summer vacation I can help everyday. But when school starts again maybe I can help during Fridays or weekend if I'm not doing anything.
Why do you think you deserve to be a "CR BEST MAKERS" ? Because serving and making people smile through my works is my motto. So I guess I'm qualified... Omo~~* Sorry for being a thick-face*
Post of 3 pictures (examples of your work).



u R in do u want to b a avatar mood pr a uperness bannner mood
Penguin
19230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/24/08

Suki-Daisuki wrote:


sweetshamah wrote:

Username: sweetshamah
Name: Darlene
Most favourite font: Century Gothic
What program/s you use: Photoshop V. 7
How often can you help: Since it's still my summer vacation I can help everyday. But when school starts again maybe I can help during Fridays or weekend if I'm not doing anything.
Why do you think you deserve to be a "CR BEST MAKERS" ? Because serving and making people smile through my works is my motto. So I guess I'm qualified... Omo~~* Sorry for being a thick-face*
Post of 3 pictures (examples of your work).



u R in do u want to b a avatar mood pr a uperness bannner mood


Hmmmm.... I'm not really sure. Avatar mod? But you can decide for me if it's ok. If not, then I'll just go with the avatar mod...?
Posted 5/25/08

Michael2008 wrote:User:  Michael2008 Name:MichaelFav. Font: billoprograms: Gimphow often can help: Everyday.. .*summer Vacation*.. .^^Why do i tink i deserve to b a "CR BEST MAKERS"?: becuase hmmm umm i have a lot of time to spend.. . ^^3 pics of my work :
umm this is a hard one okie to past u must answer these question thruthly okies
Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08

Suki-Daisuki wrote:


Michael2008 wrote:User:  Michael2008 Name:MichaelFav. Font: billoprograms: Gimp how often can help: Everyday.. .*summer Vacation*.. .^^Why do i tink i deserve to b a "CR BEST MAKERS"?: bec.i love editing pictures and making avis. . ^^3 pics of my work :
umm this is a hard one okie to past u must answer these question thruthly okies


yup.. .i swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth.. .so Help me God.. .^^

142794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / 不思議の国
Offline
Posted 5/25/08
Username: Jaraline
Name: Yuki-Pyon
Most favourite font: -NIL-
What program/s you use: PhotoScape, PhotoShop
How often can you help: Whenever I am on.
Why do you think you deserve to be a "CR BEST MAKERS" ? I love to make avatars or banners when I am free.
Post of 3 pictures (examples of your work) .please put picture/s in spoiler .
Posted 5/25/08
Username: HanaxxChan
Name: Hana
Most favourite font: Century Gothic/Kravitz
What program/s you use: Photoshop elements 5.0
How often can you help: whenever you need me ;O
Why do you think you deserve to be a "CR BEST MAKERS" ?
Well because its fun editing, especially for other people :]
Post of 3 pictures (examples of your work) .please put picture/s in spoiler .
Posted 5/25/08

HanaxxChan wrote:

Username: HanaxxChan
Name: Hana
Most favourite font: Century Gothic/Kravitz
What program/s you use: Photoshop elements 5.0
How often can you help: whenever you need me ;O
Why do you think you deserve to be a "CR BEST MAKERS" ?
Well because its fun editing, especially for other people :]
Post of 3 pictures (examples of your work) .please put picture/s in spoiler .


Bingo u hit the jackpot congratz welcome to the moood dont b active c this shoe at the end of my leg it going give u the boot but not has soon well ur in >w<
Posted 5/25/08

Suki-Daisuki wrote:


HanaxxChan wrote:

Username: HanaxxChan
Name: Hana
Most favourite font: Century Gothic/Kravitz
What program/s you use: Photoshop elements 5.0
How often can you help: whenever you need me ;O
Why do you think you deserve to be a "CR BEST MAKERS" ?
Well because its fun editing, especially for other people :]
Post of 3 pictures (examples of your work) .please put picture/s in spoiler .


Bingo u hit the jackpot congratz welcome to the moood dont b active c this shoe at the end of my leg it going give u the boot but not has soon well ur in >w<


lawls xDDD wow....thanks anyway ;D
Posted 5/25/08

HanaxxChan wrote:


Suki-Daisuki wrote:


HanaxxChan wrote:

Username: HanaxxChan
Name: Hana
Most favourite font: Century Gothic/Kravitz
What program/s you use: Photoshop elements 5.0
How often can you help: whenever you need me ;O
Why do you think you deserve to be a "CR BEST MAKERS" ?
Well because its fun editing, especially for other people :]
Post of 3 pictures (examples of your work) .please put picture/s in spoiler .


Bingo u hit the jackpot congratz welcome to the moood dont b active c this shoe at the end of my leg it going give u the boot but not has soon well ur in >w<


lawls xDDD wow....thanks anyway ;D

i didnt did anything it cauz of ur uperness work teach me *bows*

Posted 5/25/08 , edited 5/25/08
Username:BlackYuki
Name: Yuki
Most favourite font: Script MT Bold
What program/s you use: Photoscape
How often can you help: Daily
Why do you think you deserve to be a "CR BEST MAKERS" ? I love making graphics, its so fun. I would love to do it for others
Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08

Michael2008 wrote:


Suki-Daisuki wrote:


Michael2008 wrote:User:  Michael2008 Name:MichaelFav. Font: billoprograms: Gimp how often can help: Everyday.. .*summer Vacation*.. .^^Why do i tink i deserve to b a "CR BEST MAKERS"?: bec.i love editing pictures and making avis. . ^^3 pics of my work :
umm this is a hard one okie to past u must answer these question thruthly okies


yup.. .i swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth.. .so Help me God.. .^^



do u think u can be cool???? btw
do u think u can bea me at avatar makin????
do u think u can beat me at color scans???
Will try ur best or be lazy lik me????
and now make me an avi and let me decide

Posted 5/26/08

sweetgurl235 wrote:

Name: sweetgurl235 or ichigo-chan
Most favourite font: N/A
What program/s you use:photoscape and photoshop
How often can you help: Almost everytime except when i'm having exams
Why do you think you deserve to be a "CR BEST MAKERS" ? Cuz I want to help with thier avi and other things
And want to learn hoe to edit pics
Post of 3 pictures (examples of your work) .please put picture/s in spoiler .




make me an avi so i can decide it will be final will u send the avi so make it gud this is to be one of cr best and be recognize throughout cr be u can try again wil u proved on ur skillz



Posted 5/26/08

Jaraline wrote:

Username: Jaraline
Name: Yuki-Pyon
Most favourite font: -NIL-
What program/s you use: PhotoScape, PhotoShop
How often can you help: Whenever I am on.
Why do you think you deserve to be a "CR BEST MAKERS" ? I love to make avatars or banners when I am free.
Post of 3 pictures (examples of your work) .please put picture/s in spoiler .




make me an avi so i can decide it will be final will u send the avi so make it gud this is to be one of cr best and be recognize throughout cr be u can try again wil u proved on ur skillz

Posted 5/26/08

Fannyxx wrote:

User:Fannyxx
Name:Yuuri
fave font:.....hmm dont rlly got one i use all kinds XD
programs:Lunapic
how often can help:All the time exept for wen im at school XD
Why do i tink i deserve to b a "CR BEST MAKERS"?:becuz i like making pics outta bordumm and i am ... bored alot XD lols
3 pics of my work :


make me an avi so i can decide it will be final will u send the avi so make it gud this is to be one of cr best and be recognize throughout cr be u can try again wil u proved on ur skillz


Posted 5/26/08 , edited 5/26/08

NejiHyuugaFan wrote:

Username:NejiHyuugaFan
Name:Cindee
Most favourite font:no got none
What program/s you use:Photoscape
How often can you help:most of the time
Why do you think you deserve to be a "CR BEST MAKERS" ?because i love to make avis and have been making them for awhile
Post of 3 pictures (examples of your work) .please put picture/s in spoiler .


make me an avi so i can decide it will be final will u send the avi so make it gud this is to be one of cr best and be recognize throughout cr be u can try again wil u proved on ur skillz

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.