First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Sign Requests
Posted 6/19/08 , edited 7/9/08
MOD Requeesting: new so any will do ;)
username: chickenchan
name: Jay
size:banner size
Colour scheme: Citrus
What i would like written:
Welcome to Chan Chan's Profile!
Written WHere: Right
Other Details: you can improvise if you want ^_^


DONEc/o yukiritsuka
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 8/12/08

chickenchan wrote:

MOD Requeesting: new so any will do ;)
username: chickenchan
name: Jay
size:banner size
Colour scheme: Citrus
What i would like written:
Welcome to Chan Chan's Profile!
Written WHere: Right
Other Details: you can improvise if you want ^_^

Done c/o yukiritsuka

Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/27/08 , edited 8/12/08

dangan wrote:

Mod Requesting:-----
Username: dangan
Name:
Size: to fit in profile
Colour scheme: silver
What you would like written:
-Welcome to Code Geass - Hangyaku No Lelouch group
-Episode Guide
-Raw
-Spoilers
-Information
-Videos
-Notice
-Main Characters
-Voting Results

Written where: To the left
Other Details: Picture to the right & text to the left. you can cut the picture into half if you want but please keep all the characters' faces.
Picture:

thanks

Done c/o yukiritsuka




















Penguin
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 7/1/08 , edited 8/12/08

goldenkiss wrote:

Username:Goldenkiss
Name:Rainie
Size:Banner that can fit properly in my profile
Colour scheme:Any
What you would like written:
-Welcome to rainie's profile {Spell out}
-Rainie's Cr Friends
-Rainie's Cr Family
-Rainie's Favorite group
-Rainie's Favorite Video
-Rainie's Extras
-Thanks for visiting rainie's page! {Spell out}
Other Details
Picture: [in spoiler tag]


DONE

Thanks. :]

Posted 7/8/08 , edited 7/16/08
Mod Requesting:-----
Username: xX_sami_Xx
Name: Samantha
Size: original size
Colour scheme: lime green & light blue
What you would like written: Buddy Me!
Written where: middle
Other Details: put some designs on it please!
Picture:


DONE c/o yukiritsuka
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 8/12/08

ypremru wrote:


goldenkiss wrote:

Username:Goldenkiss
Name:Rainie
Size:Banner that can fit properly in my profile
Colour scheme:Any
What you would like written:
-Welcome to rainie's profile {Spell out}
-Rainie's Cr Friends
-Rainie's Cr Family
-Rainie's Favorite group
-Rainie's Favorite Video
-Rainie's Extras
-Thanks for visiting rainie's page! {Spell out}
Other Details
Picture: [in spoiler tag]


DONE

Thanks. :]



NICELY DONE XD OMG
Penguin
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 8/12/08

yukiritsuka wrote:

NICELY DONE XD OMG


Thank you!! XDD
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

ypremru wrote:


yukiritsuka wrote:

NICELY DONE XD OMG


Thank you!! XDD


Your welcome XD I was have a hard time think how should I make banner for this one XD This will help me now XD
Penguin
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

yukiritsuka wrote:


ypremru wrote:


yukiritsuka wrote:

NICELY DONE XD OMG


Thank you!! XDD


Your welcome XD I was have a hard time think how should I make banner for this one XD This will help me now XD


I'm glad I could be of help!! XD
Creator
24806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

ypremru wrote:


yukiritsuka wrote:


ypremru wrote:


yukiritsuka wrote:

NICELY DONE XD OMG


Thank you!! XDD


Your welcome XD I was have a hard time think how should I make banner for this one XD This will help me now XD


I'm glad I could be of help!! XD


XD Love ya XD Ya ~ ha done another banner. XD
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08
Mod Requesting:
Any

Username:
future_cool

Name:
Ami Sato

Size:
450 x 100

Colour scheme:
Opposite of girlish!

What you would like written:
1) About Me
2) My Favorite Videos
3) Other
4) My Favorite Buddies
5) My Favorite Movies
6) My Membership Proof
7) Welcome!
8) Links
9) Bye Bye!

Other Details:
Can you crop out his head just like this and also make mine look like that except for the pink:


Also, put his head on the Left
No pink but anything else and make it look good :D

Picture:


DONE c/o ypremru
Penguin
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 8/12/08

future_cool wrote:



DONE c/o ypremru

Hope it's good? not girly

Posted 7/10/08 , edited 8/12/08


WOAH!! OH MY GOSH! ITS SOO GOOD! but can you change the font? if its ok with you? but other than that, OH MY GOSH ITS WONDERFUL!

Posted 7/10/08 , edited 8/12/08

ypremru wrote:


future_cool wrote:



WOAH!! OH MY GOSH! ITS SOO GOOD! but can you change the font? if its ok with you? but other than that, OH MY GOSH ITS WONDERFUL!



what kind would you prefer any in particular ?


um..well something that looks neat? like idk just not cursive! lol
Penguin
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 8/12/08

future_cool wrote:


ypremru wrote:


future_cool wrote:



WOAH!! OH MY GOSH! ITS SOO GOOD! but can you change the font? if its ok with you? but other than that, OH MY GOSH ITS WONDERFUL!



what kind would you prefer any in particular ?


um..well something that looks neat? like idk just not cursive! lol

something like this
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.