First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Sign Requests
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/17/08


Done c/o ypremru


Looks Awesome!
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/17/08


Done c/o ypremru



oh can you make it black and blue instead of gray and pink please? sorry TnT
Penguin
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 7/17/08

future_cool wrote:



Done c/o ypremru

Sure, no problem!

Posted 7/10/08

ypremru wrote:


future_cool wrote:

Mod Requesting: Anyone with Photoshop :D
Username: future_cool (but im requesting for my friend itzel911)
Name: Ami
Size: 450 x 100
Colour scheme: not too girlish but not too dark
What you would like written:
1) Welcome
2) About Me
3) Music
4) Drama
5) Favorite Buddies
6) Pictures
7) Other
8) Favorite Artists
9) Bye!!

Other Details:
Can you make it kinda like you made mine? Crop his head out
Picture:


Done c/o ypremru

Sure, no problem!



WOWOWOWWOWOW! IT LOKS SO BLUE! SO CONTRASTING! OK LEMME SHOW IT TO HER! BRB XD~! I LOVE IT HOPE SHE DOES TOO!
Posted 7/10/08 , edited 8/13/08
Username: aqua_rose788
Name: Alice
Colour scheme: hmm blue and green
Size: width-440 height-55
What you would like written:
1) Welcome
2) News
3) About Me
4) Extra Facts
5) Nicknames
6) Currently Watching
7) My Boyfriend
8) Bye!!
Picture:


DONE
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 8/13/08

aqua_rose788 wrote:

Username: aqua_rose788
Name: Alice
Colour scheme: hmm blue and green
Size: width-440 height-55
What you would like written:
1) Welcome
2) News
3) About Me
4) Extra Facts
5) Nicknames
6) Currently Watching
7) My Boyfriend
8) Bye!!
Picture:


DONE


YUP SURE U HAV THEM IN 10 MINS.-ISH AND I MAKE IT WAY PRO THEN TAT SIMIPLE BANNER

Posted 7/11/08 , edited 8/13/08

aqua_rose788 wrote:

Username: aqua_rose788
Name: Alice
Colour scheme: hmm blue and green
Size: width-440 height-55
What you would like written:
1) Welcome
2) News
3) About Me
4) Extra Facts
5) Nicknames
6) Currently Watching
7) My Boyfriend
8) Bye!!
Picture:


DONE


Here u go I hope u like them althrought it doesnt look alike "><










Penguin
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 8/13/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:

Can I have four signs?

Mod Requesting:ypremu
Username:LittleAnimeFan2
Name:Rebecca
Size:Your choice
Colour scheme:Blue
What you would like written:
First Sign:About Rebecca
Second Sign:Rebecca's Favourites
Third Sign:CR Family
Fourth Sign:Notice's
Written where:Somewhere in the middle
Other Details:
Picture:


DONE ( ypremru )


Posted 7/11/08 , edited 8/13/08
Mod Requesting:ypremru
Username:aznstargurl
Name:Nina
Size:enough to fit my profile
Colour scheme:anything that matches
What you would like written:
Welcome to Nina's profile
About Nina
Nina's favorites
Nina's lovelys
Please read!
Bye Bye!
Written where:in the middle
Other Details:?
Picture:
can u do the banner like this-

please and thank you!^^

DONE c/o ypremru
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 7/17/08
Mod Requesting:
ypremru

Username:
future_cool [sorry for requesting so much! but i love ur graphics!!!!!!!!!!]

Name:
Ami (requesting for my group DAKS)

Size:
450 x 150

Colour scheme:
Red, Pink, White, a little Black

What you would like written:
1) Welcome!
2) About Us
3) Mods
4) Updates
5) Featured Drama
6) Featured Kiss
7) Male Kisser
8) Female Kisser
9) Lips of the Month
10) Badges
11) Videos
12) Thanks!
13) Affiliates
14) Bye!

Written where:
on the RIGHT
also can you put lips on the left like this and on the right the text:

Also put lots of hearts and stuff where the black line is supposed to be or on top of it or something.
Make it kinda look glowing

Picture:
Can you find a good picture of lips? Not real people lips tho, like the one in my sample above.
Done c/o ypremru I'll get to this as soon as I can!!!!
Penguin
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 7/11/08 , edited 8/13/08

aznstargurl wrote:

Mod Requesting:ypremru
Username:aznstargurl
Name:Nina
Size:enough to fit my profile
Colour scheme:anything that matches
What you would like written:
Welcome to Nina's profile
About Nina
Nina's favorites
Nina's lovelys
Please read!
Bye Bye!
Written where:in the middle
Other Details:?
Picture:
can u do the banner like this-

please and thank you!^^

DONE c/o ypremru


And herre there are !!!XDD

Posted 7/11/08 , edited 8/13/08

ypremru wrote:


aznstargurl wrote:

Mod Requesting:ypremru
Username:aznstargurl
Name:Nina
Size:enough to fit my profile
Colour scheme:anything that matches
What you would like written:
Welcome to Nina's profile
About Nina
Nina's favorites
Nina's lovelys
Please read!
Bye Bye!
Written where:in the middle
Other Details:?
Picture:
can u do the banner like this-

please and thank you!^^

DONE c/o ypremru


And herre there are !!!XDD



omg the banners r awesome!><thxs alot yvette-chan!i lov them!
Penguin
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/12/08 , edited 8/13/08
Username: Jade_994
Name: Jade
Size: profile size
Colour scheme: black(background) and green(text)
What you would like written: About Jade
Written where: Middle
Other Details: Green stars =D
Picture:
(help me remove the white background of the pic and blend with the avi's back ground
if can picture put 1 side)


DONE c/o ziziboomboom
Penguin
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 7/12/08 , edited 8/13/08

Jade_994 wrote:

Username: Jade_994
Name: Jade
Size: profile size
Colour scheme: black(background) and green(text)
What you would like written: About Jade
Written where: Middle
Other Details: Green stars =D
Picture:
(help me remove the white background of the pic and blend with the avi's back ground
if can picture put 1 side)


DONE c/o ziziboomboom


Tell mi if u want anything changed^^

Penguin
3039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 7/12/08 , edited 8/13/08

ziziboomboom wrote:


Jade_994 wrote:

Username: Jade_994
Name: Jade
Size: profile size
Colour scheme: black(background) and green(text)
What you would like written: About Jade
Written where: Middle
Other Details: Green stars =D
Picture:
(help me remove the white background of the pic and blend with the avi's back ground
if can picture put 1 side)


DONE c/o ziziboomboom


Tell mi if u want anything changed^^



thank you very much ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.