First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who is the world's greatest fighter?
2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / L.A.
Offline
Posted 5/20/08
chuck norris, bruce lee(we all know nothing can kill him), Eudd and me
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Live in Los Angel...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
great teacher onizuka followed closely by chuck norris
19863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Limbo
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08
Oni-baku








So, its a two man team and they're not real, so the fuck what?!
813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Nuclear bomb...
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/21/08 , edited 5/21/08

BOYVIRO666 wrote:

chuck norris, bruce lee(we all know nothing can kill him), Eudd and me


chuck norris is nothing compared to actors in India.


WARNING!:Rape of physics links below.



on a serious note:I like Kimbo Slice


uberdan wrote:

Easy. My Fighting teacher Grandmaster Sven S. Svensson.

Go to his website and forum
http://www.vikingfighting.com/
http://www.vikingfighting.com/ForumThread.aspx?tid=247&ps=25


how practical! Warhammer and Battle axe training! Im sure it cam in handy and kept your axe from rusting
Posted 5/21/08
chuck norris. . .

and

leonidas
1542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Royce Gracie is a legend
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

uberdan wrote:


h4x0rz wrote:


BOYVIRO666 wrote:

chuck norris, bruce lee(we all know nothing can kill him), Eudd and me


chuck norris is nothing compared to actors in India.


WARNING!:Rape of physics links below.



on a serious note:I like Kimbo Slice


uberdan wrote:

Easy. My Fighting teacher Grandmaster Sven S. Svensson.

Go to his website and forum
http://www.vikingfighting.com/
http://www.vikingfighting.com/ForumThread.aspx?tid=247&ps=25


how practical! Warhammer and Battle axe training! Im sure it cam in handy and kept your axe from rusting :P


Dude we also train with guns and explosives as well. Only experts are allowed to be trained in it.



thank God. The cops would think you were the criminal if you pulled out a battleaxe against a mugger.
2478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / L.A.
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
fuck man kimbo slice can blow me
287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In your dreams.
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
My dad, even when mom uses knives and bats, he can still kick our asses.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/21/08

Bcole wrote:

My dad, even when mom uses knives and bats, he can still kick our asses.


O_o

What kind of family do you live in?

"Oh shi-! Dad's coming! Quick, son! Get the rifle! I'll get the chainsaw!"
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / yesterday
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
chuck norris, followed closely by largo's b33r
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 5/21/08

aluminar wrote:

chuck norris, followed closely by largo's b33r


Don't forget his power ball!
Picture unrelated.
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 5/21/08
Ryu from streetfighter!!!
2468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / yesterday
Offline
Posted 5/21/08

AHTL wrote:


aluminar wrote:

chuck norris, followed closely by largo's b33r


Don't forget his power ball!
Picture unrelated.

lol and his PH34RB0TS


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.