First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Anime that came from Manga, but the Anime was never finished. Does anyone know any?
36300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Western Australia
Offline
Posted 3/11/13
Vampire Knight
Ouran Highschool Host Club
Fruit Basket

I know there is more, they are just in my head somewhere...
14368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the TARDIS wit...
Offline
Posted 3/11/13
Skip Beat
Full Metal Panic
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Kimi ni Todoke
142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/13
Theres so many that I couldn't possibly list them all XD but the most recent ones that disapointed me were Rosario + Vampire or High School of the Dead XD of course these might get continuations later on like other nonfinished anime but I doubt it lol
70422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/11/13

YoruAzeniaSIC wrote:

Theres so many that I couldn't possibly list them all XD but the most recent ones that disapointed me were Rosario + Vampire or High School of the Dead XD of course these might get continuations later on like other nonfinished anime but I doubt it lol


It would be a much shorter list to write out the anime which completely adapted entire manga or novel series. It is much more common for stuff to be left off unadapted.
294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/13
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
That is what makes the world go round.(including anime)
Posted 3/11/13
Skip Beat
Say "I Love You"
My Little Monster
Ouran High School Host Club
Fruits Basket
Negima!?
142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/11/13

hpulley wrote:


YoruAzeniaSIC wrote:

Theres so many that I couldn't possibly list them all XD but the most recent ones that disapointed me were Rosario + Vampire or High School of the Dead XD of course these might get continuations later on like other nonfinished anime but I doubt it lol


It would be a much shorter list to write out the anime which completely adapted entire manga or novel series. It is much more common for stuff to be left off unadapted.


Ha true
52115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/13/13
Technically, the anime adapted from manga is finished, just not with the full story from the manga.
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/13 , edited 3/13/13
Few I can name

1. Bleach
2. D Grey Man
3. Fairy Tail(not sure if accurate but some guy posted on here that last episode will be on march 25th, but of course the manga continues but right now I think there is not enough manga content to continue the anime)
4. Pandora Hearts
5. Btooom

Edit: you know there are plenty more I can't name them all
31098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Lichfield, UK
Offline
Posted 3/13/13 , edited 3/13/13
Claymore
Elfen Lied
Many many more.
16227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/13
Deadman Wonderland and I think Durarara is another T^T
16227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/13 , edited 3/13/13

DeckardXLeah wrote:

Few I can name

1. Bleach
2. D Grey Man
3. Fairy Tail(not sure if accurate but some guy posted on here that last episode will be on march 25th, but of course the manga continues but right now I think there is not enough manga content to continue the anime)
4. Pandora Hearts
5. Btooom

Edit: you know there are plenty more I can't name them all


fairy tail ends on march 30th
5707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Aus
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
YumeKui merry
od1968 
22238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
Kimi ni todoke
191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Virginia
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
Vampire Knights and Fruit Basket.
35800 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
Beelzebub. Not that it bothers me too much, they butchered it lawl.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.