First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Any one practice sorcery or witchcraft?
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
LOL
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


Unknown-User wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

i'm witch
sabrina the teenage witch


More like sabrina the teenage bitch


PURE WIN.


terrorism


What the hell is terrorism supposed to mean in your post?


oh i thought u watched robot chicken cuz thats were unknown user got it from
sabrina the teenage bitch.. unknown user is unoriginal
thats why i said terrorism




I rarely watch Robot Chicken, and how would you know if he/she DID get it from that show? They could have just made it up on their own. And still, the multiple definitions of terrorism don't fit in with what you're talking about. o.o;


no that noob idiot watches robot chicken it said so
and terrorism is from robot chicken they always say it




Oh really? Where's your proof?

And how come I don't hear the word terrorism whenever I watch Robot Chicken? It's a parody show and it doesn't discuss stuff about terrorism.
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


Unknown-User wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

i'm witch
sabrina the teenage witch


More like sabrina the teenage bitch


PURE WIN.


terrorism


What the hell is terrorism supposed to mean in your post?


oh i thought u watched robot chicken cuz thats were unknown user got it from
sabrina the teenage bitch.. unknown user is unoriginal
thats why i said terrorism




I rarely watch Robot Chicken, and how would you know if he/she DID get it from that show? They could have just made it up on their own. And still, the multiple definitions of terrorism don't fit in with what you're talking about. o.o;


no that noob idiot watches robot chicken it said so
and terrorism is from robot chicken they always say it




Oh really? Where's your proof?

And how come I don't hear the word terrorism whenever I watch Robot Chicken? It's a parody show and it doesn't discuss stuff about terrorism.


oh god i don't want to agrue with u
u make an agrument out of everything
did u jus say robot chicken doesn't discuss terrorism oki....
but u rarely watch robot chicken...
so how would u know thats why ur were like pure win when that thing said sabrina the teenage bitch
it was new to u u never heard some1 say that i watch more robot chicken so i know more about robot chicken than u

28563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / ~wherever sarcasm...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
I haven't tried it yet...
1212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Chinatown
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
I cast a spell on you evil witch, *kaawhooosh~* I've slain the oh so powerful witch of CR, *Buahahaha~*
I must return back to my cave and brew up more spells; oh but first I must go grab some more bat wings and lizard tails, I'm running low on those!
5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


Unknown-User wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

i'm witch
sabrina the teenage witch


More like sabrina the teenage bitch


PURE WIN.


terrorism


What the hell is terrorism supposed to mean in your post?


oh i thought u watched robot chicken cuz thats were unknown user got it from
sabrina the teenage bitch.. unknown user is unoriginal
thats why i said terrorism




I rarely watch Robot Chicken, and how would you know if he/she DID get it from that show? They could have just made it up on their own. And still, the multiple definitions of terrorism don't fit in with what you're talking about. o.o;


no that noob idiot watches robot chicken it said so
and terrorism is from robot chicken they always say it




Oh really? Where's your proof?

And how come I don't hear the word terrorism whenever I watch Robot Chicken? It's a parody show and it doesn't discuss stuff about terrorism.


oh god i don't want to agrue with u
u make an agrument out of everything
did u jus say robot chicken doesn't discuss terrorism oki....
but u rarely watch robot chicken...
so how would u know thats why ur were like pure win when that thing said sabrina the teenage bitch
it was new to u u never heard some1 say that i watch more robot chicken so i know more about robot chicken than u



People I know say that it's just a comedy show poking fun at pop culture (they watch it a lot more than me). Look up Robot Chicken in Wikipedia or on Google and see for yourself. And I am arguing with you because you're wrong and you don't want to admit it.

And I said PURE WIN because I agreed with Unknown-User, not because I had no knowledge of what they were saying.
387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Georgia Southern...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08 , edited 5/22/08
There have been a couple of arguments made here. One of the first I noticed is that people speak about witchcraft as it is real and base its existence because of traditions and religious texts such as the Bible as proof of their existence, but there is no way to prove of disprove those to be absolute truths. For that reason, I don't consider myself to be Wiccan or the such, even though by certain definitions that I may not be away of, the possibility is there that I practice witchcraft or sorcery. I agree with what someone else said about the major religions of the world being based around faith because it's true. There is absolutely no way to know for sure. Of course, you can believe it to be true and cause your mind to think accordingly, therefore causing your interpretations of certain moments in life to be caused by something relating to your religion.. Sorry for ranting. Just wanted to add that. Geez, some of you should be more open-minded and think critically instead of just blinding adhering to whatever is said to you.
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


Unknown-User wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

i'm witch
sabrina the teenage witch


More like sabrina the teenage bitch


PURE WIN.


terrorism


What the hell is terrorism supposed to mean in your post?


oh i thought u watched robot chicken cuz thats were unknown user got it from
sabrina the teenage bitch.. unknown user is unoriginal
thats why i said terrorism




I rarely watch Robot Chicken, and how would you know if he/she DID get it from that show? They could have just made it up on their own. And still, the multiple definitions of terrorism don't fit in with what you're talking about. o.o;


no that noob idiot watches robot chicken it said so
and terrorism is from robot chicken they always say it




Oh really? Where's your proof?

And how come I don't hear the word terrorism whenever I watch Robot Chicken? It's a parody show and it doesn't discuss stuff about terrorism.


oh god i don't want to agrue with u
u make an agrument out of everything
did u jus say robot chicken doesn't discuss terrorism oki....
but u rarely watch robot chicken...
so how would u know thats why ur were like pure win when that thing said sabrina the teenage bitch
it was new to u u never heard some1 say that i watch more robot chicken so i know more about robot chicken than u



People I know say that it's just a comedy show poking fun at pop culture (they watch it a lot more than me). Look up Robot Chicken in Wikipedia or on Google and see for yourself. And I am arguing with you because you're wrong and you don't want to admit it.

And I said PURE WIN because I agreed with Unknown-User, not because I had no knowledge of what they were saying.


watever dumb lard i watch the show i don't need to fuckin read fuckin wikipidia when i watched the show everyday
i'm not gonna have some1 who rarely watches robot chicken try to talk me about the show


5796 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Santa Destroy
Offline
Posted 5/22/08 , edited 5/22/08

sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


Unknown-User wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

i'm witch
sabrina the teenage witch


More like sabrina the teenage bitch


PURE WIN.


terrorism


What the hell is terrorism supposed to mean in your post?


oh i thought u watched robot chicken cuz thats were unknown user got it from
sabrina the teenage bitch.. unknown user is unoriginal
thats why i said terrorism




I rarely watch Robot Chicken, and how would you know if he/she DID get it from that show? They could have just made it up on their own. And still, the multiple definitions of terrorism don't fit in with what you're talking about. o.o;


no that noob idiot watches robot chicken it said so
and terrorism is from robot chicken they always say it




Oh really? Where's your proof?

And how come I don't hear the word terrorism whenever I watch Robot Chicken? It's a parody show and it doesn't discuss stuff about terrorism.


oh god i don't want to agrue with u
u make an agrument out of everything
did u jus say robot chicken doesn't discuss terrorism oki....
but u rarely watch robot chicken...
so how would u know thats why ur were like pure win when that thing said sabrina the teenage bitch
it was new to u u never heard some1 say that i watch more robot chicken so i know more about robot chicken than u



People I know say that it's just a comedy show poking fun at pop culture (they watch it a lot more than me). Look up Robot Chicken in Wikipedia or on Google and see for yourself. And I am arguing with you because you're wrong and you don't want to admit it.

And I said PURE WIN because I agreed with Unknown-User, not because I had no knowledge of what they were saying.


watever dumb lard i watch the show i don't need to fuckin read fuckin wikipidia when i watched the show everyday
i'm not gonna have some1 who rarely watches robot chicken try to talk me about the show




Dumb lard? That's the best insult you can come up with? I've heard much better from a ham sandwich.

No, I don't talk to food. I'm just saying in another way that dumb lard was seriously the stupidest insult which could have been thrown at me.
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


Unknown-User wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

i'm witch
sabrina the teenage witch


More like sabrina the teenage bitch


PURE WIN.


terrorism


What the hell is terrorism supposed to mean in your post?


oh i thought u watched robot chicken cuz thats were unknown user got it from
sabrina the teenage bitch.. unknown user is unoriginal
thats why i said terrorism




I rarely watch Robot Chicken, and how would you know if he/she DID get it from that show? They could have just made it up on their own. And still, the multiple definitions of terrorism don't fit in with what you're talking about. o.o;


no that noob idiot watches robot chicken it said so
and terrorism is from robot chicken they always say it




Oh really? Where's your proof?

And how come I don't hear the word terrorism whenever I watch Robot Chicken? It's a parody show and it doesn't discuss stuff about terrorism.


oh god i don't want to agrue with u
u make an agrument out of everything
did u jus say robot chicken doesn't discuss terrorism oki....
but u rarely watch robot chicken...
so how would u know thats why ur were like pure win when that thing said sabrina the teenage bitch
it was new to u u never heard some1 say that i watch more robot chicken so i know more about robot chicken than u



People I know say that it's just a comedy show poking fun at pop culture (they watch it a lot more than me). Look up Robot Chicken in Wikipedia or on Google and see for yourself. And I am arguing with you because you're wrong and you don't want to admit it.

And I said PURE WIN because I agreed with Unknown-User, not because I had no knowledge of what they were saying.


watever dumb lard i watch the show i don't need to fuckin read fuckin wikipidia when i watched the show everyday
i'm not gonna have some1 who rarely watches robot chicken try to talk me about the show




Dumb lard? That's the best insult you can come up with? I've heard much better from a ham sandwich.

No, I don't talk to food. I'm just saying in another way that dumb lard was seriously the stupidest insult which could have been thrown at me.


watcha u been smokin?

387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Georgia Southern...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
Or you two can act like children and bicker without getting anything about this.. Come on, this is a thread about practicing witchcraft or not.
3284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / seoul ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/22/08

pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:


pyromaniachaos777 wrote:


Unknown-User wrote:


sweet_impact wrote:

i'm witch
sabrina the teenage witch


More like sabrina the teenage bitch


PURE WIN.


terrorism


What the hell is terrorism supposed to mean in your post?


oh i thought u watched robot chicken cuz thats were unknown user got it from
sabrina the teenage bitch.. unknown user is unoriginal
thats why i said terrorism




I rarely watch Robot Chicken, and how would you know if he/she DID get it from that show? They could have just made it up on their own. And still, the multiple definitions of terrorism don't fit in with what you're talking about. o.o;


no that noob idiot watches robot chicken it said so
and terrorism is from robot chicken they always say it




Oh really? Where's your proof?

And how come I don't hear the word terrorism whenever I watch Robot Chicken? It's a parody show and it doesn't discuss stuff about terrorism.


oh god i don't want to agrue with u
u make an agrument out of everything
did u jus say robot chicken doesn't discuss terrorism oki....
but u rarely watch robot chicken...
so how would u know thats why ur were like pure win when that thing said sabrina the teenage bitch
it was new to u u never heard some1 say that i watch more robot chicken so i know more about robot chicken than u



People I know say that it's just a comedy show poking fun at pop culture (they watch it a lot more than me). Look up Robot Chicken in Wikipedia or on Google and see for yourself. And I am arguing with you because you're wrong and you don't want to admit it.

And I said PURE WIN because I agreed with Unknown-User, not because I had no knowledge of what they were saying.


watever dumb lard i watch the show i don't need to fuckin read fuckin wikipidia when i watched the show everyday
i'm not gonna have some1 who rarely watches robot chicken try to talk me about the show




Dumb lard? That's the best insult you can come up with? I've heard much better from a ham sandwich.

No, I don't talk to food. I'm just saying in another way that dumb lard was seriously the stupidest insult which could have been thrown at me.


watcha u been smokin?



Screw this, I'm not getting anywhere.


watcha u been smokin?

16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
i'm a part time harry potter.
5342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upstate NY
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
i've tried practicing wicca, but i've only read a little on it, and although the book was very informative i'd like to know a bit more about it before throwing myself into it (:

and voodoo scares me ;-;
10730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Not in your closet
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
nop.. i dont think im interested in practicing sorcery
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.