First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Republicans: Racists?
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on top of a tree....
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

bigcheese96 wrote:

Whenever I watch TV, people are always making jokes about how racist and against african-americans Republicans are. However, I don't really get it because Republicans helped free the slaves. They were against slavery and tried to free them. Republican Abraham Lincoln himself wrote the Emancipation Proclomation in order to try to stop slavery. It worked, so why are people calling them biggots and racists? I've just been thinking lately... tell me what you think.


-_- this is why you should not be ignorant!!! i bet all u do is watch CNN, Fox News....etc. why don't you research info on ur own!! this is why everyone thinks obama is the best candidate...
do u know why obama is leading the presidential election?? because if mccain starts saying how stupid and pathetic obama's liberal plans are, he would be named "ANGRY WHITE RACIST". do u know why?? BECAUSE FOX NEWS, CNN, etc. HAVE ALREADY DECIDED THAT OBAMA IS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE! did u know obama had a really bad coke addiction?? i didn't think so. but u know that sydney mccain has a addiction to prescribed medication. right? BECAUSE ON ALL THOSE NEWS CHANNELS THEY WANT OBAMA TO WIN. but obama has been talking about his redistribution plan, which may cause his downfall in the election. SO the news channels are working their butts off so obama will look like a better presidential candidate. i'm not saying mccain is any better, but ppl in politics are stupid... -_- i'm voting mccain...

so, back to ur question. During bush's term as president, ppl have been talking crap about him. haven'tu gone on the inernet?? ppl hate him....obviously..*cough cough* cuz most ppl are liberal.....cuz they're so lazy to work their butts off so they depend on their democratic government officeholders to force money to come down to them. they just want to talk crap about republicans utilizing what bush does and says.... so their democratic candidates can go into office.
28612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/26/08
so i ask whats that make collon powel?


namunamuchan wrote:


bigcheese96 wrote:

Whenever I watch TV, people are always making jokes about how racist and against african-americans Republicans are. However, I don't really get it because Republicans helped free the slaves. They were against slavery and tried to free them. Republican Abraham Lincoln himself wrote the Emancipation Proclomation in order to try to stop slavery. It worked, so why are people calling them biggots and racists? I've just been thinking lately... tell me what you think.


-_- this is why you should not be ignorant!!! i bet all u do is watch CNN, Fox News....etc. why don't you research info on ur own!! this is why everyone thinks obama is the best candidate...
do u know why obama is leading the presidential election?? because if mccain starts saying how stupid and pathetic obama's liberal plans are, he would be named "ANGRY WHITE RACIST". do u know why?? BECAUSE FOX NEWS, CNN, etc. HAVE ALREADY DECIDED THAT OBAMA IS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE! did u know obama had a really bad coke addiction?? i didn't think so. but u know that sydney mccain has a addiction to prescribed medication. right? BECAUSE ON ALL THOSE NEWS CHANNELS THEY WANT OBAMA TO WIN. but obama has been talking about his redistribution plan, which may cause his downfall in the election. SO the news channels are working their butts off so obama will look like a better presidential candidate. i'm not saying mccain is any better, but ppl in politics are stupid... -_- i'm voting mccain...

so, back to ur question. During bush's term as president, ppl have been talking crap about him. haven'tu gone on the inernet?? ppl hate him....obviously..*cough cough* cuz most ppl are liberal.....cuz they're so lazy to work their butts off so they depend on their democratic government officeholders to force money to come down to them. they just want to talk crap about republicans utilizing what bush does and says.... so their democratic candidates can go into office.




your not even old enough to vote.........
3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Queens, New York...
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

namunamuchan wrote:


bigcheese96 wrote:

Whenever I watch TV, people are always making jokes about how racist and against african-americans Republicans are. However, I don't really get it because Republicans helped free the slaves. They were against slavery and tried to free them. Republican Abraham Lincoln himself wrote the Emancipation Proclomation in order to try to stop slavery. It worked, so why are people calling them biggots and racists? I've just been thinking lately... tell me what you think.


-_- this is why you should not be ignorant!!! i bet all u do is watch CNN, Fox News....etc. why don't you research info on ur own!! this is why everyone thinks obama is the best candidate...
do u know why obama is leading the presidential election?? because if mccain starts saying how stupid and pathetic obama's liberal plans are, he would be named "ANGRY WHITE RACIST". do u know why?? BECAUSE FOX NEWS, CNN, etc. HAVE ALREADY DECIDED THAT OBAMA IS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE! did u know obama had a really bad coke addiction?? i didn't think so. but u know that sydney mccain has a addiction to prescribed medication. right? BECAUSE ON ALL THOSE NEWS CHANNELS THEY WANT OBAMA TO WIN. but obama has been talking about his redistribution plan, which may cause his downfall in the election. SO the news channels are working their butts off so obama will look like a better presidential candidate. i'm not saying mccain is any better, but ppl in politics are stupid... -_- i'm voting mccain...

so, back to ur question. During bush's term as president, ppl have been talking crap about him. haven'tu gone on the inernet?? ppl hate him....obviously..*cough cough* cuz most ppl are liberal.....cuz they're so lazy to work their butts off so they depend on their democratic government officeholders to force money to come down to them. they just want to talk crap about republicans utilizing what bush does and says.... so their democratic candidates can go into office.


This sounds like the most illiterate (and bigot) post I've seen in this forum concerning this fucking election. At least most McCain supporters are a lot more slick than you @ hiding your bigotry. You're ass is more misinformed than the ppl you're dissing that are misinformed........god bless America you're not eligible to vote yet, last thing we need is immature ass ignorants using this type of shit as their motive
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on top of a tree....
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

big_j_gangsta wrote:


namunamuchan wrote:


bigcheese96 wrote:

Whenever I watch TV, people are always making jokes about how racist and against african-americans Republicans are. However, I don't really get it because Republicans helped free the slaves. They were against slavery and tried to free them. Republican Abraham Lincoln himself wrote the Emancipation Proclomation in order to try to stop slavery. It worked, so why are people calling them biggots and racists? I've just been thinking lately... tell me what you think.


-_- this is why you should not be ignorant!!! i bet all u do is watch CNN, Fox News....etc. why don't you research info on ur own!! this is why everyone thinks obama is the best candidate...
do u know why obama is leading the presidential election?? because if mccain starts saying how stupid and pathetic obama's liberal plans are, he would be named "ANGRY WHITE RACIST". do u know why?? BECAUSE FOX NEWS, CNN, etc. HAVE ALREADY DECIDED THAT OBAMA IS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE! did u know obama had a really bad coke addiction?? i didn't think so. but u know that sydney mccain has a addiction to prescribed medication. right? BECAUSE ON ALL THOSE NEWS CHANNELS THEY WANT OBAMA TO WIN. but obama has been talking about his redistribution plan, which may cause his downfall in the election. SO the news channels are working their butts off so obama will look like a better presidential candidate. i'm not saying mccain is any better, but ppl in politics are stupid... -_- i'm voting mccain...

so, back to ur question. During bush's term as president, ppl have been talking crap about him. haven'tu gone on the inernet?? ppl hate him....obviously..*cough cough* cuz most ppl are liberal.....cuz they're so lazy to work their butts off so they depend on their democratic government officeholders to force money to come down to them. they just want to talk crap about republicans utilizing what bush does and says.... so their democratic candidates can go into office.


This sounds like the most illiterate (and bigot) post I've seen in this forum concerning this fucking election. At least most McCain supporters are a lot more slick than you @ hiding your bigotry. You're ass is more misinformed than the ppl you're dissing that are misinformed........god bless America you're not eligible to vote yet, last thing we need is immature ass ignorants using this type of shit as their motive


i'm guessing u're all for obaka? i'm 86% sure that obaka is gonna win. when he gets into the white house, let's see how good he is. smartass.
12460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
102 / M
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/26/08
Oh boy, that post from namunamuchan seemed as if it was fed to his brain via USB.

I don't even think he thought for HIMSELF while posting that.

Even lots of REPUBLICANS agree that Bush did pretty badly in office. People who formerly supported Bush are now voting for Obama, because A. They don't see too much of a difference in McCain, or B. McCain's once honorable character changed right before their eyes, and they don't like what they see.

I'm also glad you're not 18 yet, namunamuchan. You should do more research on the middle class, then you would realize that they're the BACKBONE of this country.
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/26/08

namunamuchan wrote:


bigcheese96 wrote:

Whenever I watch TV, people are always making jokes about how racist and against african-americans Republicans are. However, I don't really get it because Republicans helped free the slaves. They were against slavery and tried to free them. Republican Abraham Lincoln himself wrote the Emancipation Proclomation in order to try to stop slavery. It worked, so why are people calling them biggots and racists? I've just been thinking lately... tell me what you think.


-_- this is why you should not be ignorant!!! i bet all u do is watch CNN, Fox News....etc. why don't you research info on ur own!! this is why everyone thinks obama is the best candidate...
do u know why obama is leading the presidential election?? because if mccain starts saying how stupid and pathetic obama's liberal plans are, he would be named "ANGRY WHITE RACIST". do u know why?? BECAUSE FOX NEWS, CNN, etc. HAVE ALREADY DECIDED THAT OBAMA IS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE! did u know obama had a really bad coke addiction?? i didn't think so. but u know that sydney mccain has a addiction to prescribed medication. right? BECAUSE ON ALL THOSE NEWS CHANNELS THEY WANT OBAMA TO WIN. but obama has been talking about his redistribution plan, which may cause his downfall in the election. SO the news channels are working their butts off so obama will look like a better presidential candidate. i'm not saying mccain is any better, but ppl in politics are stupid... -_- i'm voting mccain...

so, back to ur question. During bush's term as president, ppl have been talking crap about him. haven'tu gone on the inernet?? ppl hate him....obviously..*cough cough* cuz most ppl are liberal.....cuz they're so lazy to work their butts off so they depend on their democratic government officeholders to force money to come down to them. they just want to talk crap about republicans utilizing what bush does and says.... so their democratic candidates can go into office.


Lol so in the past because Obama has a bad coke addiction and now the present he doesnt do it at all dont vote for him? I am pretty sure every teen did drugs when they was young especially weed no matter where you was raise it was available. You have got to be pretty fucking stupid if you think Faux News in anyway shape or form is endorsing Obama. Mccains safe heaven is in Faux News. In fact when Sean Hannity interviewed Sarah Palin he was just attacking Obama with every question rather then asking her tough questions. Serioulsy turn to Faux News right now I bet Obama is attacked and that news station states that Mccain is being treated unfairly on other media outlets and they favor Obama too much.

You have also got to be ignorant yourself stating people hate Bush because we are too lazy to work our butts off. People hate bush because the thousands of job going over seas. People hate bush because he abused 9-11 to get us into an Iraq war killing Americans and Iraqie civilians all in the name of peace and justice but really to secure Iraq oil and keep Israel as the super power of the middle east. People hate bush because of how bad the economy and how many trillions of dollars of debt he added to our nation. People hate bush because he is soo quick to bailout fat cats in wallstreet, cut their taxes while doing nothing for the middle class. People hate bush because he rather keep our national gaurd to gaurd the Iraq borders rather then our own borders thus illegal immigration continues. The world hates Bush because he is trying to turn America into a world police meddling in other countries thus we are losing ally support. Give Bush another four years and we will engage in a cold war with Russia.

You are very ignorant indeed I dont know where you get your news info but I bet it is from a far right brainwashing neo conseritives. And it is a shame for you to be this young and ignorant who knows how you will get when you get older. Too many Americans like you in this country and you wonder why our problems never go away because ignorant Americans like you led by fear keep voting in corrupt politicians
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on top of a tree....
Offline
Posted 10/26/08

drizza wrote:


namunamuchan wrote:


bigcheese96 wrote:

Whenever I watch TV, people are always making jokes about how racist and against african-americans Republicans are. However, I don't really get it because Republicans helped free the slaves. They were against slavery and tried to free them. Republican Abraham Lincoln himself wrote the Emancipation Proclomation in order to try to stop slavery. It worked, so why are people calling them biggots and racists? I've just been thinking lately... tell me what you think.


-_- this is why you should not be ignorant!!! i bet all u do is watch CNN, Fox News....etc. why don't you research info on ur own!! this is why everyone thinks obama is the best candidate...
do u know why obama is leading the presidential election?? because if mccain starts saying how stupid and pathetic obama's liberal plans are, he would be named "ANGRY WHITE RACIST". do u know why?? BECAUSE FOX NEWS, CNN, etc. HAVE ALREADY DECIDED THAT OBAMA IS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE! did u know obama had a really bad coke addiction?? i didn't think so. but u know that sydney mccain has a addiction to prescribed medication. right? BECAUSE ON ALL THOSE NEWS CHANNELS THEY WANT OBAMA TO WIN. but obama has been talking about his redistribution plan, which may cause his downfall in the election. SO the news channels are working their butts off so obama will look like a better presidential candidate. i'm not saying mccain is any better, but ppl in politics are stupid... -_- i'm voting mccain...

so, back to ur question. During bush's term as president, ppl have been talking crap about him. haven'tu gone on the inernet?? ppl hate him....obviously..*cough cough* cuz most ppl are liberal.....cuz they're so lazy to work their butts off so they depend on their democratic government officeholders to force money to come down to them. they just want to talk crap about republicans utilizing what bush does and says.... so their democratic candidates can go into office.


Lol so in the past because Obama has a bad coke addiction and now the present he doesnt do it at all dont vote for him? I am pretty sure every teen did drugs when they was young especially weed no matter where you was raise it was available. You have got to be pretty fucking stupid if you think Faux News in anyway shape or form is endorsing Obama. Mccains safe heaven is in Faux News. In fact when Sean Hannity interviewed Sarah Palin he was just attacking Obama with every question rather then asking her tough questions.

You have also got to be ignorant yourself stating people hate Bush because we are too lazy to work our butts off. People hate bush because the thousands of job going over seas. People hate bush because he abused 9-11 to get us into an Iraq war killing Americans and Iraqie civilians all in the name of peace and justice but really to secure Iraq oil and keep Israel as the super power of the middle east. People hate bush because of how bad the economy and how many trillions of dollars of debt he added to our nation. People hate bush because he is soo quick to bailout fat cats in wallstreet, cut their taxes while doing nothing for the middle class. People hate bush because he rather keep our national gaurd to gaurd the Iraq borders rather then our own borders thus illegal immigration continues. The world hates Bush because he is trying to turn America into a world police meddling in other countries thus we are losing ally support. Give Bush another four years and we will engage in a cold war with Russia.

You are very ignorant indeed I dont know where you get your news info but I bet it is from a far right brainwashing neo conseritives. And it is a shame for you to be this young and ignorant who knows how you will get when you get older. Too many Americans like you in this country and you wonder why our problems never go away because ignorant Americans like you led by fear keep voting in corrupt politicians


i didn't read over everything u said, BUT so tell me, why did fox news talk about sydney mccain's addiction, but not obama's? i don't think you understand how important this situation is..... OMFG... u're telling me i'm ignorant? DO PPL FRICK'IN STILL NOT UNDERSTAND WHY BUSH MAKES A FRICK'IN BIG DEAL OUT OF GETTING RID OF TERRORISTS AND BLAH ....etc.. ? BECUZ OF THE FRICK'IN OIL there smartass. he is thinking economically. americans always say " OMG!! bush sux. why does he continue the war?" his whole deal w/ "war on terrorism" is just a front so he can get control of oil in iraq and othe middle eastern countries. so ur saying obaka is going to do better?
4053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Yo Mommas House
Offline
Posted 10/26/08 , edited 10/26/08


Dude I dont watch Faux news all day so I have no idea. But because of that one thing they said about sydney Mccain they are pro Obama? Even Obama will attest to the fact that Fox News if pro Mccain and Pro Republican. Obama is being attacked everyday all day on Accorn, what Biden said about being tested etc.. Just turn to it and watch it I dont see how anyone in their right mind can think Faux is pro Obama.

And wow buddy if your ass read I knew about the whole war on terror I never believed it from the start I always thought it was some kind of hidden agenda. I believe it is for oil and also to keep a US presence involved in wordly affairs. You need to read everything before you post and maybe most of your questions would already be answered. I am faar from being pro Obama I was going to vote for a Replublican actually and his name was Ron Paul. He was views was intirely different from his parties. He was anti war and believed in bringing sound money back into this country. If it was between him and Obama then Obama and people who support him was going to have to bring some hardcore facts to sway me to vote for Obama. But as of right now I am voting on the lesser of two evils and thats Obama because at least he is smart enough to know early on our economy is in danger while Mccain is recently finding this info out.

Now let me pose a question to you. If you think the war on terror is a hoax then why are you voting Mccain? Isnt he the one who wants to sustain our presence in Iraq even longer and not willing to sit down with any leader without preconditions? Sounds to me someone like that will just prolong the agony of this war on terror is it not?
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

namunamuchan wrote:


bigcheese96 wrote:

Whenever I watch TV, people are always making jokes about how racist and against african-americans Republicans are. However, I don't really get it because Republicans helped free the slaves. They were against slavery and tried to free them. Republican Abraham Lincoln himself wrote the Emancipation Proclomation in order to try to stop slavery. It worked, so why are people calling them biggots and racists? I've just been thinking lately... tell me what you think.


-_- this is why you should not be ignorant!!! i bet all u do is watch CNN, Fox News....etc. why don't you research info on ur own!! this is why everyone thinks obama is the best candidate...
do u know why obama is leading the presidential election?? because if mccain starts saying how stupid and pathetic obama's liberal plans are, he would be named "ANGRY WHITE RACIST". do u know why?? BECAUSE FOX NEWS, CNN, etc. HAVE ALREADY DECIDED THAT OBAMA IS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE! did u know obama had a really bad coke addiction?? i didn't think so. but u know that sydney mccain has a addiction to prescribed medication. right? BECAUSE ON ALL THOSE NEWS CHANNELS THEY WANT OBAMA TO WIN. but obama has been talking about his redistribution plan, which may cause his downfall in the election. SO the news channels are working their butts off so obama will look like a better presidential candidate. i'm not saying mccain is any better, but ppl in politics are stupid... -_- i'm voting mccain...

so, back to ur question. During bush's term as president, ppl have been talking crap about him. haven'tu gone on the inernet?? ppl hate him....obviously..*cough cough* cuz most ppl are liberal.....cuz they're so lazy to work their butts off so they depend on their democratic government officeholders to force money to come down to them. they just want to talk crap about republicans utilizing what bush does and says.... so their democratic candidates can go into office.


Listen. I'm pro-mccain like you, got it? I'm not willing to take a risk of having someone "spread the wealth" *cough cough* *communism.*

My mother worked hard to get here from China so that her and her family wouldn't have to suffer from the wrong ways of government. But really, back to the point. Cnn and Nbc are the ones calling mccain the "angry white racist" because here's what everybody's thinking. If you don't want barack for president, it's because you're a racist and don't want a black man as president. Fox is the one that's defending him!! I've been watching it and people such as hannity and o'reilly have been saying things such as "No, I completely disagree with you. What do you mean??" whenever speaking with liberals who call mccain racist.
8389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / on top of a tree....
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

bigcheese96 wrote:


namunamuchan wrote:


bigcheese96 wrote:

Whenever I watch TV, people are always making jokes about how racist and against african-americans Republicans are. However, I don't really get it because Republicans helped free the slaves. They were against slavery and tried to free them. Republican Abraham Lincoln himself wrote the Emancipation Proclomation in order to try to stop slavery. It worked, so why are people calling them biggots and racists? I've just been thinking lately... tell me what you think.


-_- this is why you should not be ignorant!!! i bet all u do is watch CNN, Fox News....etc. why don't you research info on ur own!! this is why everyone thinks obama is the best candidate...
do u know why obama is leading the presidential election?? because if mccain starts saying how stupid and pathetic obama's liberal plans are, he would be named "ANGRY WHITE RACIST". do u know why?? BECAUSE FOX NEWS, CNN, etc. HAVE ALREADY DECIDED THAT OBAMA IS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE! did u know obama had a really bad coke addiction?? i didn't think so. but u know that sydney mccain has a addiction to prescribed medication. right? BECAUSE ON ALL THOSE NEWS CHANNELS THEY WANT OBAMA TO WIN. but obama has been talking about his redistribution plan, which may cause his downfall in the election. SO the news channels are working their butts off so obama will look like a better presidential candidate. i'm not saying mccain is any better, but ppl in politics are stupid... -_- i'm voting mccain...

so, back to ur question. During bush's term as president, ppl have been talking crap about him. haven'tu gone on the inernet?? ppl hate him....obviously..*cough cough* cuz most ppl are liberal.....cuz they're so lazy to work their butts off so they depend on their democratic government officeholders to force money to come down to them. they just want to talk crap about republicans utilizing what bush does and says.... so their democratic candidates can go into office.


Listen. I'm pro-mccain like you, got it? I'm not willing to take a risk of having someone "spread the wealth" *cough cough* *communism.*

My mother worked hard to get here from China so that her and her family wouldn't have to suffer from the wrong ways of government. But really, back to the point. Cnn and Nbc are the ones calling mccain the "angry white racist" because here's what everybody's thinking. If you don't want barack for president, it's because you're a racist and don't want a black man as president. Fox is the one that's defending him!! I've been watching it and people such as hannity and o'reilly have been saying things such as "No, I completely disagree with you. What do you mean??" whenever speaking with liberals who call mccain racist.


wow. finally a mccain supporter. ^^
2203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

namunamuchan wrote:
wow. finally a mccain supporter. ^^


Yup. It's hard finding republicans out there these days.

1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
A small place in...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08
Wow so many things i can criticize about, from the title to the talk about Fox news being credible, which is pure baloney, to poor stereotyping of the Republican party as racists which is just not true, In a way, the Republican party got whats coming for them for pandering too much too the Evangelical vote which was the cornerstone of Bush election victory despite losing the popular vote. There are some hardcore elements from the evangelist side which is now easily seen with the use of the internet and most of these pictures and videos that are coming out depicting them are hurting the image of the Republican party. Smearing campaigns by the McCain-Palin also have turned thinking independent voters away.

PS: I leave it to drizza and asamiueto on this topic.

Obama a monkey?-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Esocs9qPRY&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU2sQ5ukOko

KKK signs out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__2SJOjafHs&feature=related

Sarah palin rally, N word used
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9T0FI2axbU



20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
is there a another racist thread for Democrats?
13788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / In a recession
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08
Wow this thread got out of control...........
For the simple fat that no one understands what socialism is......
They read the National Enquirer for political news and take it for fact......
Never acknowledging that no one called McCain an " Angry White Racist" EVER

The sheer fact that both bigcheese96 and namunamuchan base their facts on nothing. I just have a question do you know what socialism is? And if so tell me what part of Obama's plan is socialist.........and I'm sure no one is going to take away your money to give to others unless you or your parents make more than 250,000 dollars a year.

I find it funny that majority of the Asians on this website are so conservative......when there has not been any significant legislation made by Republicans for you.....not even immigration reform (I'm not saying that all asians are immigrants neither) but majority of the laws that have been enacted for equality have been by Democrats to further bring the equality of man. Many of the acts and bans were put into action by republicans! After the 1800- 1930 the Republicans transformed themselves into a less inclusive group that catered to majorily white people and that was because of the Reconstruction era after the civil war. Thus Democrats transformed themselves into a party of the people afterwards. As far as Republicans being racist well a few current legislators in our great country are apart of the wonderful KKK 6th Klan the people who hate EVERYONE WHO ISN'T WHITE...yeah those people are apart of our great democracy. (that may sound a little conspiring so you may ignore it.......lol)

But when you look at the facts and not base it on BULLSHIT like Obama being addicted to coke when he was 17 , did you know Bush was addicted to coke in his mid 20's, did you know John McCain was a club hopping shiftless womanizer, all in all at a young age its expected you make mistakes, that shouldn't be the basis of your argument, because thats weak ass logic. When you watch the news don't take it so seriously........do some research and always think for yourself........don't let people feed you lies........

Oh yeah and communism has NEVER been attained.....education the key to set you free!

3599 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Queens, New York...
Offline
Posted 10/28/08 , edited 10/28/08

raja613 wrote:


I find it funny that majority of the Asians on this website are so conservative......when there has not been any significant legislation made by Republicans for you.....not even immigration reform (I'm not saying that all asians are immigrants neither) but majority of the laws that have been enacted for equality have been by Democrats to further bring the equality of man. Many of the acts and bans were put into action by republicans! After the 1800- 1930 the Republicans transformed themselves into a less inclusive group that catered to majorily white people and that was because of the Reconstruction era after the civil war. Thus Democrats transformed themselves into a party of the people afterwards. As far as Republicans being racist well a few current legislators in our great country are apart of the wonderful KKK 6th Klan the people who hate EVERYONE WHO ISN'T WHITE...yeah those people are apart of our great democracy. (that may sound a little conspiring so you may ignore it.......lol)



Raja, I can answer that question simply for you about why most asians are fucking conservative. It's a blatant fact that Asians as a whole STILL HAVE racial disagreements with other demographics period (meaning, Asians are still fucking racist). If you try walk around an Asian country, and you're not white or look professional, the Asians in that country will look @ your like you're a piece of shit. Asians in all those countries believe the American culture is a disgrace and that we lack good values and a solid work ethic. That's why you see the a solid number of asians are fucking conservative.

However, on the other side of the coin, the kids of Asian immigrants usually tend to be more liberal or independent of their conservative parents, such as myself being a child of Filipino immigrants. But, that's for ASIAN-AMERICANS..........Asians of other countries still harbor conservative values.


I would also like to note that the majority of people active in the CR forums are not asian. Asians make up the 2nd majority of activity in the CR forums..........apparently, white ppl are the most active on CR forums. It's a fact, it's been proven, and I'm sorry, raja
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.